Why are Mexicans so weird?

Middle Easterners and Indians are cooler than them.

Attached: 9DC6068B-2F4A-4D58-9DBD-9B7056959294.jpg (1024x683, 162.53K)

middle easterners built decent civilizations at points in history, indians at least did a decent job of fitting into the role of UK colony, what the fuck have mestizo natives built or done that was decent

They are dirty and stinky.

Those are white Americans.

Muslims can be passionate and smart. Indians can also be smart and well spoken, and often don't cause problems. Most spics are absolute subhumans though. Ugly, fat, short, stupid, tacky culture, and they build some of the shittiest and most violent civilizations. None of them seem to be above 90 IQ. There are prominent 3 digit IQ niggers but I can't think of a single intelligent Mestizo.

Yeah Mexicans always give weird vibes. Some are nice but a lot are ultra religious and weird af

They have different negative traits and not many redeeming ones.

Those are indios from Chiapas. Their parents probably migrated from there because they're low iq and have poor job opportunities. It's your fault for taking them in. We don't even like them. We are racist too you know

because they are half european and europeans are weird fuckers

because they are a racial atrocity

Attached: 1539142530037.jpg (249x249, 7.95K)

a lot forgot the Lords will
you are witnessing purposeless beings

Attached: ans_75_04_2.jpg (600x636, 169.95K)

They got colonized by Spain which is kind of gay
Anglos were more interesting

>Indians are cooler than them.
It's not cool to eat poop.

Attached: 1652938808580.webm (404x720, 2.08M)

this, those aren't hispanics, those are literal mestizo natives, mexico's chugs

McAfee was pretty cool though, why does he get a pass?

>what the fuck have mestizo natives built or done that was decent
we got some damn good food, ese

why are mexicans so fucking yellow? i'm latinx and most people here and brown or pale but mexicans look like infected with hepatitis

imagine if all north America was colonized by the British, and no latinx here

You're kidding. Is it a coincidence that both of those peoples can't even get passed their unintelligible accented English? Mexicans are open hearted while sands and poos think the world is out to get them. Cool? Shit, they're so far away from American culture they couldn't buy it at McDonald's. I'm Mexican and they make me feel like Clint Eastwood.

They aren’t as homogenous as Chileans. They are the result of a failed bleaching program.

i hate spics, but i would take a thousand spics over even one pajeet or sand nigger.

Because they eat to much corn.

>Middle Easterners and Indians
>middle easterners
>indians
>Muslims
Nice try niggerkikes. Indians are brotier, and Middle Easterners identify more with us than they ever will with you. And Muslims? Are you kidding me? They respect us but dominate you.
COPE AND ZEETHE

Attached: 41784184132.webm (576x1024, 2.92M)

that picture was poorly color balanced. LA Times is all troon photographers now.