Why did this guy get so much less attention for driving an SUV through a Christmas parade than the Uvalde shooting is...

Why did this guy get so much less attention for driving an SUV through a Christmas parade than the Uvalde shooting is getting?

Attached: darrell brooks.jpg (513x552, 18.35K)

Wrong politics my dude

White old people and White children getting killed? Yeah nobody cares. Old niggers and goblinitos dying? OMG NONONONONO!

You already know the answer user. He's a nigger who did held views of nigger supremacy and did it because a white kid wasn't jailed. No shit the American lugenpresse isn't going to report on that anymore then they have to it's anathema to them.

They couldn't even try to use it against guns because he used an SUV. Literally no way to win other then by burying it and so they did.

False flag at the forefront of the media because they want it to be at the forefront vs. event that makes niggers look like anything but oppressed sweet little angels

he is a nigger killing Europeans in a jewish dystopia

Is Malta good for you?

Because the media is run by people who don't like white people and they ultimately decide which stories to run

>he is a nigger killing Europeans in a jewish dystopia
OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE
I hate this country

Why even make this thread?

Black privi.

The answer is so obvious it's a rhetorical question, but don't stop bringing it up.

>nigger commits murder
More news at 7

It's an ok place most of the time. Though in summer you sometimes wonder if you could get away with never going outdoors during daytime.

Yeah god forbid white people do anything about their problems. Any push back is a psyop. Seriously the psyop is Any Forumstards grooming the right into not fighting. Notice how threads reeing glowie stay up for hours?

his act was real

I really want to visit but I cannot leaf

Not long ago, a black kid shot up his school over a drug deal or something. It barely made the news either. I only saw it here. Timberview High School shooting

Attached: file.png (300x168, 60.67K)

checked... Im Nate higgers and I hate jews

Mexican kid*

Attached: 412DC903-28FC-4B15-9003-8B60C80A0959.jpg (500x500, 33.02K)

>he doesn’t know weaponized da
>he doesn’t know da are soros funded
>he doesn’t know catch and release for mentally ill psycho foot soldiers
>he doesn’t know “throw the book” and “straight up lie” for those who don’t follow the narrative

user, I….

He's a nigger.

you know why

Yeah I've heard less then encouraging things about the Canadian government. I hope you guys will be able to travel again someday.
Don't you know, they're only considering Mexican when it would be convenient for the media/politicians. Kyle was inconvenient so he gets lumped in with white people regardless.

his crime didnt further any of the MSMs agendas

Civil conflict is an inevitability at this point, matter of time.

jews own the media duh

Same reason this guy did.

Attached: 1639917127348.jpg (1077x1159, 157.35K)

he got the same attention
your country has add and the uvalde shooting will get knocked out of the news by monday
j

you guys care and talk about it constantly
you always bring it up lmao

Should it come about, I wish you the best of luck.

white grievance and victim politics is so lame and annoying

Death to nuggets and bikes

Cuz nigger

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Thanks fren.

Because America is a black ethnostate run by Jews.