Something killed the great white American entertainer

Why did it happen? It's sad. I went to a Hanson concert in the early 2000s and it was all white girls

Attached: download.jpg (261x193, 9.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hT_dJhtspu4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-NAxxH0XOyY
bitchute.com/video/3CfF5GwZ1rwa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hanson was the cringiest thing in the 90s which was a decade of nothing but cringe

whites are a dying buckbroken race being overtaken by more vigorous ethnocentric races
it is only normal they are losing ground inall aspects of life

Aren’t they Swedish?

Attached: 1BF08B26-65F6-482F-A136-752F62F1525C.gif (520x293, 644.2K)

Yeah, it's called the demographic decline. It really only started being noticed in the late 90s, by then it was too late.

Jews control the media and entertainment outlets. The past couple decades Jews have been demonizing white males...making them less cool/relevant in pop culture which females are highly susceptible to.

The Jew media owners decided they no longer wanted to promote them. Niggers are cheaper

MMMMBOP BA DUBA DOP BA BOP BA DUBA DOP DA DOP BA DUBA DOP BA DOOOO

I don't give a fuck if that was viewed as a chick song, it was catchy as fuck and pretty wholesome.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT NIGGERRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 00000.jpg (700x394, 89.84K)

You uncurious norman

Tulsa represent, baby

its burned into my brain user. i hated it.

the music video literally teleports me to the summer in the 90s. I tear up from nostalgia love that fucking song

Honestly I believe it was Kurt Cobain.
Back in the 80s hair bands were popular, metal bands were popular. These bands were full of total Chads who were confident, sang loudly and clearly, fucked hot chicks, had topless dancers on stage, and were the type of people kids wanted to be.
Then Kurt Cobain came along and entirely subverted that. He made it cool to be a skinny loser heroin addict singing about emotions and feelings. He made it cool for kids to abandon masculinity and embrace femininity. He destroyed the popularity of hair rock and metal and popularized "alt-rock." Since then the only rock musicians who made it big are similar alt-rock/emo sissy bands.
Eventually white kids got tired of emulating these pussy bands, so they start looking for something new. And what do they find? They find a bunch of niggers rapping about drugs and money and hoes and gang violence. And now this becomes the new model of masculinity that the kids have to look up to.

Attached: 356235[1].jpg (529x550, 68.85K)

It was the pop punk subculture.

I went to Hanson concert two years ago and it was all fat girls

Died with Kurt Cobain, he showed that whites were directionless.

My brother talks like a nigger. Every single time I hear it I just get angrier at anyone speaking nigger speak. It's just so fucking annoying. He deep down wishes he was a nigger. I hate this fake and gay world.

Mmmmmmbop

This nigger worship cult is driving me absolutely insane. All I feel is anger, malice, and dissatisfaction with my brother and this God forsaken country. He is a disgrace to the family, but I still love him a little.

Jews control the music industry. Jews have gone full anti-White agenda in recent years. Have to come up with a solution to the jewish problem.

>Why did it happen?
The music industry rearranged itself after the internet changed it. Then, radio was taken over as it died. Then, the music celebrity had to go through television celebrity to launch the career. If you want good music you need to search for it, and vapid idiots who think their indie bad is theirs alone are making it harder because they are complete douchebags.
>It's sad. I went to a Hanson concert in the early 2000s and it was all white girls.
I saw radiohead in an outside venue for Kid A and it reminded me why concerts are for sheep only. Live music is only good if sombreros or steel drums and alcohol are involved.

Hanson had a great song:
youtube.com/watch?v=hT_dJhtspu4

But their mbop ruined them because shit got old and annoying fast.

Fucken love that song. Today I heard Hanson got back together and made a new album they were playing live on Sirius today they even played mmbop well it’s kinda expected I guess lol

I always knew italians were kikes, now i have confirmation.

I think you forgot the resurgence of masculinity around 9/11 (they were revving us up for war) with bands like Slipknot, Godsmack, and Korn. Everything was so overly testosterone filled for like four years in the early 2000's.

This. Peak was 70s. Besides the disco bullshit, you had some great music in multiple genres. Rock, country, bluegrass, yes, even funk. Rap and hip hop shit started in the 80s and it's been downhill since, like everything else.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-NAxxH0XOyY
Mountain music best American music.

Its fine. When my son tries to do that, I talk like a cockney british dude around his friends. He is so mind blowingly embarrassed at my horrible peaky blinders impressions that he just stopped.
"If you're going to fake an accent, I can too"

I wanted to suck Taylor's dick so bad. I used to bounce up and down on a broom handle imaginging it was his dick. It grossed me out because it had shit on it. I was 10.

>I went to a Hanson concert in the early 2000s and it was all white girls

They're boys, actually.

Attached: 1627770707635.jpg (256x256, 37.16K)

I'm beyond the point of nigger fatigue. I'm just filled with nigger hating rage. They ruined my brother, and the sad part is I can't have kids to pass on my lineage. I don't know what to do.

your children would be faggots anyway

Exactly this, user. Kurt Cobain was a massive faggot and made weakness and whining chic for whites. Although it was more the fault of record companies for choosing to promote that and fill the masculine void with ghetto rap and wiggers.

Attached: 80s metal.jpg (1280x660, 404.88K)

nah hanson sucked. then, now, forever.

Shut up faggot. They wrote their own lyrics that had a good message. No profanity. No sexual degenercy. Just pure unbridled joy in their music.

I'm not surprised you hated it you probably hated anything you atheist faggot

I like Collective Soul on occasion.

bitchute.com/video/3CfF5GwZ1rwa/

IT'S BEEN...

>Full of total chads
the hell you talking about? This is peak degeneracy. The only thing thats gotten objectively worse in America is the financial situation. Everything has been more or less EQUALLY TRASH since like the 70's, starting with the slow decline after WW2. Hell, Elvis Presley was a bit of a faggot if you're willing to be honest. Shaking his ass in a bejeweled tuxedo? Get real. Americans have to put this whole chapter of excess and degeneracy behind them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 8.23.19 PM.png (2026x1576, 3.9M)

This meme but unironically

Attached: 77FE0DBC-0471-4B09-BE82-3A1DBC116C3D.jpg (996x1024, 197.2K)

You don't know the extent of the damage.

Those mallcore bands were big in 98-99 or so, and they were full of dreadlocked wiggers. Or were just outright wiggers with backward hats like Limp Bizkit. And most of their fans were Juggalos too.

Attached: bizkit-rollin.gif (400x225, 1011.72K)