The Elephant In The Room

How come mass-shooters only go for kids and the poor. These are clearly not the kind of people responsible for whatever grievances they might have.

Attached: 1652577638637.png (319x307, 113.3K)

Don't judge him. He's got his reasons.

Thoughts on actual terrorist groups and not individuals. Glowing? Or not Glowing?

Attached: _118111875_awdimagetwo.jpg (640x360, 59.71K)

>atomwaffen
>actual terrorist group
pick one of the above.

Access. (((The Elite))) are hard to identify, and therefore difficult to assassinate. You can find schools on google maps.
Soft target.

Attached: 1572828682760.jpg (640x640, 79.79K)

STOP NOTICING THINGS!!

Anyone who goes for somebody important dies before getting to 4 kills

You have no grounds to gatekeep fucking terrorism retard. Do you mean to tell me you have committed some? Nah exactly. LARPER!

>some faggot kike in kikeville who you never met
>the teacher who told you to cut off your dick and now poop comes out of your (((vagina)))
>the retarded class mates who beat the shit out of you until you think being a tranny is a viable option
it gets personal sometimes

Last time a real attempt on politicians was the softball game and the arizona woman

>kids and the poor

You will know when a real school shooting actually happens because it'll be mostly the faculty that are killed; in fact, until someone storms the local board of education in their respective AO and leaves not a single survivor, there's no way I'll ever believe these shootings are real. Tranny storytime hour is pushed by the faculty; as is gender confusion, CRT, cross dressing for kids, etc. And not one shooting targets the pedophile teachers? False flagging psyop bullshit!

Begs the question though doesn't it. Why did people go after politicians and not just cripple assets?

We need to find out who "Armand" is

Attached: armand.png (548x433, 210.09K)

I am pretty sure spic children are the elites you brainwashed zog bot

Fed detected. Administering retort:

GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY MOTHERFUCKING BOARD.

Attached: 1653625177496.jpg (360x261, 49.44K)

They spam discord links to groom mentally deficient people to do this shit.
I’ve literally seen the links here months before it happens

Attached: FCC8F96F-E312-4612-8F8A-63014897BF39.jpg (952x1024, 123.48K)

He’s a former fed from Texas not a French soldier

Seriously. The right wing narrative for years has been pretty explicitly anti media, anti politician, anti wokeness, and anti pedo. If these fucks took the time to write out extensive manifestos, why wouldn't they take the time to decide on more valuable, more symbolic targets? If their goal is to incite revolution, shooting random innocent children or average grocery store goers is max retard optics

Why doesn't any user ever join the discord and then fuck with them, pretend to go along with it, screencap and record everything, make a Intel file, etc.?

I like you

Attached: 1633437847892.jpg (480x640, 58.65K)

why hasn't anyone shot up a rothschild estate? (in minecraft)

What you think there's proof to substantiate discord being a platform used to "groom" youngers into murdering others? There is no discord grooming. If there was how come there's not anyone on this board hunting for said servers?

White people in their own nations without glownigger involvement, can not be terrorists.
That is how it works.

Attached: 1594347244787.jpg (1200x675, 72.85K)

Reminds me of the sermon on the mount. Blessed. Blessed. Yeah they are sacrifices.
>Verification not required

The only organic shooters target feds

Attached: 816 shootings.png (1156x1070, 74.03K)

If you need to justify virtue by glossing over your deeds you're not being virtuous. Snakes in the grass should be the first to go before anyone. Especially you canuck nigger newfag.

Attached: 1653673630723.png (860x2396, 717.04K)

Poor judgement leads to poverty and poor offspring. Poverty then leads to an uninformed worldview and absent parents that offer no guidance. Solve the puzzle from there. CIA is a major psychological leech.

>How come mass-shooters only go for kids and the poor.
Breivik says hello
>inB4 they were kids
They were adolescents and young adults at an event hosted by a political party, and nearly all of them were children of politicians

> be mocked and bullied by women
> shoot kids

Sure thing glowies

Qanon niggers are migapedes under a new name. Make Israel great somewhere else. Like schools of all places are innocent? Hahahaha

Their goal is to paint a scene of horrific violence for the MSM news outlets to repetitively talk about while pushing the emotional buttons of viewers who would actually care about kids being shot, so that the sales pitch for a gun ban has a not only a context which justifies it but includes a call to action based upon "urgency."

how come these shooter do not have dads ?

That proves me right. This is outdated shat. Besides any denigration against coordinated efforts is demoralisation shilling.
>inb4 muh goalpost
Killing individuals or going after fed buildings is more stupid fills no purpose and does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Coherent plans over anything. Regardless don't knock any efforts.

When feds groom shooters they tell them to never go for high value targets as they are the most defended.
Poor people have the worst Police service, the poorer the neighborhood, the slower the response time. As evidenced in the last event, when the police finally turned up, they couldn't be bothered to do their job, so all of them focused on preventing parents from retrieving their kids. None of the first responders wanted to put their life in harm's way to save some kids.

Steal their money

Because they're not smart. That's why they go for mass shootings, meanwhile look at Teddy K and his bombs that stumped the nation for years.

>These are clearly not the kind of people responsible for whatever grievances they might have.
Aren't they, though?
The poor are a drain on society, and all these extra children only make for more population, more competition, more use of resources, more problems, more carbon footprint and environmental impact, etc., etc., etc.

It's been five years, can't you give up on that fucking LARP and focus on reality?