/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2585

Prev:▶Day: 94 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMay27

▶Latest
>Russia to remove upper age limit for military service in armed forces
>Heavy fighting taking place in & around Severodonetsk
>Russia increasing intensity of operations in Donbas
>Russia takes control of Svitlodarsk town
>Workers digging through rubble allegedly find 200 bodies in Mariupol apartment block basement
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than war, UK minister warns
>Azov's Cpt Palamar appears in video from Azovstal, claims elements of Azov command remain in the plant & will conduct undisclosed operation
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Russia continues air & artillery strikes on Azovstal Steel Plant, indicating that a remnant of Ukrainian defence is still in the plant
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1650162781170.jpg (2048x2048, 1.37M)

Russia = Jews

Attached: Shelomovy.png (678x596, 405.98K)

New baker needed

Russia = homos

Attached: 1652020707582.png (2404x1115, 1.2M)

Globohomo and kike cocksuckers general

Attached: FSB.png (500x726, 177.86K)

Attached: 1653682309072.png (852x479, 419.7K)

Russia = Marxism

Attached: 1653188204176.png (1490x460, 217.8K)

>totally not jewish, so is my son in law

Attached: vladimiras-putinas-kirilas-samalovas-jekaterina-tichonova-85947973.jpg (430x260, 19.19K)

kek

Attached: 1652974646203.jpg (768x768, 120.33K)

Attached: azov.jpg (400x309, 75.19K)

Attached: 1652265519234.png (604x618, 13.71K)

Attached: 1653639995098m.jpg (589x1024, 33.95K)

>place your currency's volume on one maybe two types of resources
Surely this has never been tried before

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_Venezuela_(state).svg.png (2560x1707, 221.62K)

That just detonated my kike detector. The whole Nachbarschaft is up in arms.

Attached: 1593118769058s.jpg (397x880, 59.92K)

Poor fucker, getting bombed constantly takes a toll

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 6.46K)

But this time they're also closing the exchange market, that's new

n't

topkek

>If russia is not the USSR then why is it so gay?

Well, that wont attract new investors, not even chinese, russians have one thing going for them, is that they have very little debt compared to others

How does it feel knowing you're going to be seeing lots of child prostitutes outside again soon?

They have some other things, huge reserves, natural resources, etc. When China gives them the Africa treatment and starts setting up industry there to use the resources there will be cause for worry.
(i mean they can worry not us)

Also interesting post, i dont understand this mindset of might makes right, its old and useless as the world becomes interconnected, US has long ago realised it, chinks have surely realised it, russians cant, why?
Its hard to argue that its mongol mentality when both countries were controlled by mongols for the extensivs period of time

Gold reserves yes, but china wont give africa treatment for the entirety of russia lol, russia has built its factories mainly from the western tech, so chinks would have overhaul an entire russian industry

For Russians, how communist is RF today? It didn't feel like communistic when I was there but I don't know what day to day is like.

THREADLY REMINDER TO THE POOJEET OF /UHG/

Every day, you wish you were born white, but nope. You’re stuck in an eternal cycle of rebirth as a lowly dravidian (see how I didn’t capitalize the d) slave, slave to Alexander the Great, slave to the Brits, slave to Indo-Aryans, slave to Temorids, slave to Persians. Do you know why you will eternally be their slave? Because they were whiter than you. It is your dharma my friend, embrace your dharma to serve the lighter skin. Embrace it and achieve moksha by making peace that you will only ever be a street shitter and a shoe shiner.

Attached: Естонський Пекар-жид, убий себе, пуджит.png (1109x673, 425.09K)

>who lives there
Voted in 1991 to leave Russia and in 1994 to stay in Ukraine
>but le 2014 referenda
Staged by Wagner guerrillas
>might makes right
r*ssia is showing itself to be a paper tiger and went from being the second most powerful army in the world to the third most powerful army in Ukraine
>historical right
Kievan Rus and Ruthenia are the ethnogenesis of East Slavs, and the Novgorod Republic was as an offshoot the ethnogenesis of North-East Slavs. The duchy of muscovy is a transient error in history, a joke that when it became overdue took itself too seriously thanks to some pink guerrilla.

Attached: 1651610042584.jpg (735x1090, 115.08K)

>that filename
I'm in stitches, chuggalos are absolute melts.

Why not start some sort of cell about errors in civilized societies

Not a russian, but i can try
Marxism in russia doesnt exist as some kind of way to push for an utopia, maybe it was sorta under krushchev, but it is mostly control, buck breaking masked as communism under Marx's clause that
>in order to establish communism there needs to be a proletariat dictatorship
Russia today might not be communist economically (though the ammount of state companies and state affiliated oligarchs might disaggre) its communist in spirit, the spirit of buck breaking, from schools all the way to glow niggers of FSB, where putin comes from

Iraq's government is literally more democratic than your own. America doesn't dictate what terms it wants from Iraq at every corner, and it obeys like a dog. Russia is incapable of producing anything but fucking backwards, failed states centered around some bullshit cult figure in the middle. Even now you shills come here and claim every NATO and EU nation that exists is just a puppet of the US.

Did USSR even have billionaire oligarchs? Stalin had a nice house and dacha but not like an oligarch today. China's executing half of its billionaires so the others live in fear, nothing with even a whiff of communism like that in Russia. It's unbridled exploitation for a handful of people which seems to go against the entire spirit of communism.