How to get Republicans to support gun control

Just give a guns to black people.

twitter.com/terjehelland/status/1530226360689491968

Attached: sotrue.png (726x393, 71.89K)

>it's another leftists thinks they're smart but momentarily admits they're a closet racist episode

>doesn't want to arm women
>who are the biggest victors in gun rights as it's a power equalizer between men and women
oy vey this is highly problematic

Attached: violent crimes race.png (1003x2656, 720.19K)

>most of them are felons and can't legally own guns

I buy cheap handguns in private sales for cash. I load them and make sure they are free of fingerprints. Once I year I travel to chicago, and I leave them in various places in the hood for niggers to find. It makes me smile and feel such happiness when I think of all the good I have done in helping niggers exterminate niggers.

Attached: Pepe4.png (1269x800, 1.03M)

They already have guns you retarded nigger.

I support this. Unironically. Problems would work themselves out in fairly short order.

Attached: 0026214.jpg (1280x1604, 688.28K)

What would this do, are blacks statistically more violent or something?

>give all nigs guns
>more dead nigs than ever before
I'm liking this idea

do it

Attached: L_1d97abf39a92fd626cf8c99f4a75a048.gif (260x195, 513.96K)

Do it

>arming latino 18 year olds
>days after a latino 18 year old killed children in a school
Big yikes.

Nah I’m good with that. That will start the real “great reset.”

These people are so fucking delusional.

Accelerate

if we armed all the niggers in this country, there wouldn't be any niggers in this country,

So he's implying that minorities misuse guns and will commit a helluva lot of crime? what a racist.

except it'll mostly only impact woke liberals and get them to fund the police, prisons, mental health and stricter laws and end bail reform.

>Most minorities live in liberal cities
Oh no! Let's not let the trash take out the trash! Everyone turn in your tyranny resistance machines immediately! Especially the ones you fished up after the boating accident and the ooky spooky ghost guns!

>end bail reform.
Umm sweaty we can't do that, these monkeys of color only act out because of white supremacy and we need to give bail reform more time to work :^)

>arm every black man with an assault rifle
kek that will turn out well

Attached: 1653630917141.jpg (1242x1644, 201.19K)

force liberals to live with black people

For every anti gun thread I will buy 1 gun and one box of ammunition.

we need to get this guy banned from twitter and make him lose his job, he just implied that black and hispanic people are so insanely violent that giving them guns would cause big problems in america

I want to put a baby in her.

>monkeys of color
>can work
lol
lmao

How do you get the tendie grease off of them? Does your mommy drive you into the city you faggot larper?

I'd give the guy a raise.