As a proud gun owner, we need to seriously address this assault rifle shit...

As a proud gun owner, we need to seriously address this assault rifle shit. You don't need an assault rifle to kill a deer.

I mean, enough is enough. This last school shooting is honestly where I draw a line in the sand. Love my guns, but these psychopathic kids legally buying military style assault rifles needs to STOP.

If we need to ban assault rifles then so be it. It's for the children.

Attached: tuenthemin (1).jpg (960x1107, 171.52K)

SHALL

Rollins has always been an obnoxious self righteous prick

Yep, I'm weak, which is why I need a gun to even the playing field.

WELL REGULATED

You are an anti-firearm anti 2nd shill. No "proud gun owner" would use the fabricated narrative term "assault rifle.' Fuck off.

this.

>by the federal government

Attached: A8EA4603-A40A-4FE6-8259-03AADA57FF30.gif (332x250, 2.25M)

NOT

I could unironically beat Henry Rollins to death, what does that say?
Also, boomer slide thread

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1389803346244.png (399x400, 29.95K)

He's kinda jewish. His opinion on guns is like old milk.

The ironic thing about this is in a society where might makes right most if not all gun grabbers would be enslaved. I’m 6ft 4in tall and 236 pounds. I would hate to live in a world dominated by the strong. Someday I will grow old and weak and won’t be so big and strong.

Weak people talk like that advocating for might makes right because being unarmed makes them feel superior.

yes, my 90-pound sister is weak. that's why I bought her a gun on her 18th birthday.
guns give anyone a fighting chance in a life or death struggle. there's nothing wrong with that.

RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE.

Yes, guns were invented so that the weak could defend themselves from the strong. Why do you think an 87 year old woman should be able to beat up her 19 year old nigger rapist and murderer? Just fucking shoot him.

people don't actually believe any msm story, do that? as though the msm would actually report on real news that they don't control, making national media events over it? of course they stage these fake scripted events to push agendas that suit their interests. if you had all that wealth and power why the hell would you report on real news? lol

Give it a fucking rest. This is pathetic.

Attached: emotion.jpg (774x409, 65.16K)

Nicely said burger.

Attached: th-588711586.jpg (474x205, 22.87K)

>military style firearms

Yeah fuck off shill.

Sage.

KYS
Put it in your mouth and become another Troon stat

hey kids its henry freakin rollins her CAN U HANDLE THAT

What's an "assault rifle?"

>I don't need strength. Strength is for the weak.

Attached: niceandlegal.png (750x428, 509.99K)

Attached: 1653705314476.jpg (520x521, 64.82K)

kill yourself faggot

I need assault rifles to kill people invading my home.

Fuck off, faggot.

>Posts a prominent Satanic freemason behind a quote said evil shill blurted out.
>Doesn't immediately think "Orbo Ab Chao."

Yeah, just... stop trying, user.
You have a lot of awareness to build before your weak ass opinions matter at all.

You are either the world’s most unoriginal shill or just a baiter.

Attached: 733EEC5E-BC08-4189-A0D8-5FB0DD7AEB8F.jpg (1278x779, 72.83K)

Shall not be infringed dick face. The 2nd amendment is to take back our country from corruption that usurps the Constitution. What a fucking moron. This post is bait and its still fucking dumb.

Rollins seems like a bit of a sociopath

Unrelated: racists are anti human filth

Rollins has always been a cum guzzling faggot. Letfists just assumed he was tough or some retarded shit because he looked like he worked out twice a week instead of being a think like the rest of them.

Even at his best I'd easily wreck him.

>Guns are tools of the weak
Um... Yeah, isn't that the whole point of firearms? To level the playing field for people who are physically less capable of defending themselves physically like women and the elderly?
I don't understand how they think this is an argument against guns.