Should this gun be banned

should this gun be banned

Attached: 1653164513153.jpg (720x294, 53.1K)

no, ban jews

Yeah looks pretty scary

What metal finish is that

Yeah ban meme guns.
Big whoop.

There's nothing more stupid than guns

America has one of the HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of guns. You practically hear some kind of mass shooting happening in the USA on a daily basis. We even recently witnessed 10 innocent people killed by some deranged 4channer with an assault rifle. If I were you, I wouldn't feel safe walking outside knowing there are psychos out there who are capable of pulling the trigger on a whim.

>Inb4 but what about muh Second Amendment
Let's face it, us ordinary folks don't need highly lethal weapons of war, such as the Assault Rifle 15. And our Founding Fathers never had automatic weapons in mind when they drafted the constitution. They meant Wild West shit like black powder muskets and swords.

>Inb4 but what about muh self defence
There are highly effective and specialized martial arts out there fit for that very purpose, such as Krav Maga, Systema, and Wing Chun. As a BJJ blue belt myself, if someone were to mug me on the streets, I could easily just submit him with a triangle choke and put the assailant to sleep. There is simply NO need to murder someone when defending yourself.

So tell me again, why are y'all pro-gun?

Attached: AR15.jpg (679x452, 30.35K)

it's called "paint"

i'm pro shooting glownigger expat "nips" in the head

>training MMA will let you defeat a pack of a dozen feral niggers
maybe, maybe

Attached: 1481919386090.jpg (941x410, 111.22K)

>Japanese person saying "y'all"
ok lol are you people even trying

OP youre a faggot

Fag. You dishonor your samurai ancestors.

Yes, but only because it is an ugly as sin bastardized AR that some idiot made to look "steam punk"

Eugene Stoner is rolling in his grave because of the existence of this monstrosity. The owner should be executed.

Attached: had it.jpg (1440x1715, 122.73K)

They're not Japanese by any stretch
>y'all
>our Founding Fathers

Reminder that Bruce Lee carried a .357

it looks fine you melodramatic faggot. its an AR. theres literally millions of them out there.

yes for looks alone

Google image search returns nothing. What is that?

This, Jews need to be permabanned from minecraft.

the engine for a bumper car, it was pulled out for repairs in a nice locale next to a ravine. enjoy, thank you

No, I think you should be fuckin' banned though.

GET OFF OF MY BOOOOOOOARD.

Attached: terry-davis-frnm.gif (498x373, 3.57M)

It's a heat treatment.

Ban a non operational gun…?
Sure, and water is wet also.

Bonus points if you can tell why it won’t function.

No it's clearly a hunting rifle because it's got wood on it! So it must be old right?
>Actual left thinking

ar15 platform with an older style rifle stock/grip combo, no mag inserted, and some fugly wood grip slapped on

Stream punk ar

>because of guns
No, because of niggers and shitty immigrants. Whites commit crime on par with other whites around the world.

No, but also who can't recognize an AssaultRifle-15?

Attached: dardick revolver.jpg (900x678, 76.54K)

Looks iridescent anodized

>grip
looks like a retard pintle for target shooting

>as a bjj blue belt myself
you stupid fucking nerd, youre probably not going to triangle shit on the streets at your level. youre going to awkwardly fail a basic bitch takedown, then grab for grips that arent there for about 3 seconds until either an unseen 2nd party stomps your head into pieces like an old watermelon, or your schizophrenic mugger who is caked in shit stabs you with a screwdriver.
>T. bjj black belt and kickboxer