You remember when you guys believed that this dam would explode lmao...

You remember when you guys believed that this dam would explode lmao? :D All the experts said it will hold but you thought you're smarter than them :D

Attached: three_gorges_dam_AQq2ZFL.jpg (1024x628, 131.57K)

Omg I guess I should listen to the TV more, thanks for the insight!

Yes, I remember you spamming that.

It only fucked up the rotation of the Earth instead :(

Two more weeks

/paul is never right, unfortunately.

having water higher than other water is how climate change

No the smart move is to evaluate sources with healthy criticism, something that you guys didn't do regarding this dam.

no, no, you see that happening was from two weeks ago

you're not supposed to focus on the last happening that never happened, you're supposed to focus on the next happening that definitely will happen, in two weeks of course.

Attached: burger.jpg (1600x900, 206.38K)

It's amazing how sarcasm flies right over your head you stupid fuck

It splashed over the top a little, I was getting pretty excited for watching the bugs simply live half submerged for the next 200 years. Who knows, wet season approaches again.

I've decided that if Ukraine actually wins the war I'm going to start believing mainstream media unquestionably. No more crazy conspiracy theories.

What were you being sarcastic about Hans?
I don't get it either.

Yes we remember you spamming these cope threads about China along with your BASED SHIVA PAJEET BROS threads, Pajeet

Eh? Ok. Just a fyi that we can't read your mind so post accordingly.

Everyone's saying it's going to be a wacky weather summer in the US. Maybe China will get some rain again. That damn dam not collapsing was a bigger letdown than covid.

You know that your media will tell you to go fight Russia yourself, right?
Not my problem, I don't like your country anyway.

>You were wrong the experts were right. Trust the experts again, I beg you.

>Any Forums
>being right about anything
>ever
lolmao

The autistic sperg makes an ambivalent post and gets mad when nobody understood him :D

Just like how Any Forums saved Seattle from a nuke

idiots paid over 1k for a sat photo

There wouldn't be need for that if Russia really loses like they have been drumming all this time.

thank you for correcting the record

You WILL go to war and you WILL like the bug rations.

finns are retarded, they deserve annex

They only had to flood like 10 cities to stop it from breaking! Massive success for China!

they could lose 100million people and it wouldn't matter