I literally just passed out for the first time

I had several drinks, but I'm no more buzzed than normal. I'm visiting my elderly parents for Memorial Day. I went upstairs to ask my mom a question - standing at her bedroom doorway I apparently went down. When I started to wake up, it was like a movie, my parents looked panicked. I feel fine. I felt fine after - I wasn't hot or cold, or weak feeling. WTF?

Attached: Male_Passed_Out_1200x628-facebook-1200x628.jpg (1200x628, 187.65K)

You prob have heart failure sorry user

diabetes, adult onset?

congrats on having your body ravaged by SARS-CoV-2. Your biological age is now 73. Enjoy your remaining year of life.

I'm not overweight and eat well. I do have really high familial high blood pressure.

There's lots of reasons and not all of them mean you're ill or gonna die. You're probably just a weak ass faggot.

you're vaxxed aren't you

take any shady research chemi- err, 'vaccines?'

No refunds

Attached: 1640752033170m.jpg (576x1024, 54.44K)

too much soi

I'm not qualified to say if you need immediate medical attention probably check blood pressure, pupil dilation, oxygen levels if you have the equipment, heart rate, call the emergency room and see what they think

How much lactose did you ingest, mutt? Guarantee that dropped you for the first time.

Everybody I know with diabetes is slim and athletic. Its actually more genetic than environmental.

Are you jabbed, cunt?

Gen x is such a sad generation.

congrats on having your body ravaged by GRIDS. Your biological age is now 73. Enjoy your remaining year of life.

My heart rate is 87 bpm. Oxygen is 98%.

Vaxxed are all going to die.

you were probably dehydrated

This unironically

Did you eat anything today?
Sounds like a blood sugar issue. Or if you were stationary for a long time and then got up suddenly and exerted yourself by going up the stairs then it's an oxygen issue.

>he wont mention whether or not he was jabbed
lol
lmao even

I am a little low on water consumption, but damn. I have to recommend this as an experience. It's surreal.

This, most likely. Sorry user, same thing as james gandolfini

At this point, I want nanobots that monitor my condition, and if it looks like I'm fucked, they just kill me. I'm not jabbed either. My poor parents. My dad just got diagnosed with cancer. They're 81, so it's not shocking, but still.