RUSSELL BRAND IS HIRING AUTISTS

Which one of you would like to feed him Red Pills till he OD's Live on YouTube?

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-215644_YouTube.jpg (1080x1491, 724.02K)

God, I’m so glad I didn’t blow my brains out last week.

I mean it isn't a bad idea, but Russell is a bit off as it is. We have to consider the possibility that if we do that he might snap. Either that or he will just wear a new hate in a film about how we are evil. What is the victory condition?

lol

I knew this nigger was astroturfed here but holy fuck buy an ad

Have you ever worked in advertising. It is like sticking your dick in a pissed off eldritch horror. I hate you HappySocks you made me very very angry.

For those of you that actually have skills, apply to shit like this, so you can work online and bounce. I did, I left Commifornia just as it was getting really bad with the clotshot, and I avoided it and all my family is vaxx free. Digital nomad life is 1000% better than being a wage slave in the US. Get the fuck out while you still can.

Attached: 1653656444427m.jpg (1003x1024, 114.2K)

I like Russell and he comes across as genuine, he seems like a disaffected libertarian. Kind of like Tim pool was a few years ago until he became a conservative, or at least some kind of anti left centrist

The fuck is a CV? I know of a resume and cover letter, is that a Bong thing?

>Tim Pool
>conservative
This is bait, correct?

>The fuck is a CV?
Curriculum vitae. Used in university circles, academia, and professional service firms, like CPA firms, pretty frequently. If you have to ask, then you probably don't have the chops.

Attached: 1653668946872.jpg (322x519, 31.56K)

Thanks for letting me know. And no, apparently I don’t, and I really don’t give a shit regardless. I didn’t spend $100k+ going to an indoctrination center so forgive me.

Russell helped me get sober.. i am very grateful for that.

>Curriculum vitae.
A long ass resume.

If Russell Brand is considered a “little off” by 2022 standards you’ve been living under a rock. Bruce Jenner won woman of the year award

Based. He was very inspiring in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Holy shit I had no Idea amerisharts don't even have CVs. Jesus Christ.

none of the people qualified to feed him red pills would be technically qualified for the positions

Attached: 1648977286220.jpg (349x368, 24.01K)

Dumb ass they do, but it's still nothing more than a long form resume, get fucked retarded nigger.

But we have guns and kitchen utensils. Faggot.

If I though I had a shot I send my resume in a heartbeat.
He seams well intentioned, but needs a little nudge to the right.