Mommy give me simmies!

>the most powerful man on Earth is an autistic sperg
>the US president wears adult diapers
>Klaus Schwabb is a real life Dr. Evil, same look and everything

I'm about 95% sure we're living in a simulation and the guys running it are just screwing with us now, so fuck it. ITT we ask the simulators for ridiculous shit. I'll start:

Give me a lambo and a pet giraffe, you faggots.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 8.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVBAYmY8slM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Elon Musk is autistic?

>most powerful
Hey retard, he isn't powerful.. hell he isn't even the richest.

This thread feels bottled and fake, like 90% of posts recently.

Relax moshe

I just want a family of my own

Attached: men.jpg (735x635, 107.42K)

Like a nose job on a Jewish woman.

Attached: simulation.jpg (500x539, 34.09K)

KEK, give us a sign.

Attached: 1562088909281.png (1200x1200, 665.58K)

Rollin for global Super AIDS

Kikes have more wealth and power than Musk. Larry Fink and the Rothschilds certainly do. There are also people so rich that youll never know their names. Blackrock and Vanguard own 1/5 of the worlds wealth. That is power.

You'd know shlomo. By way of deception thou shall gobble knobs.

Rollin for Alien psyop

Attached: 1653620068500.jpg (473x473, 27.41K)

shill GME again so we can get rich

Pretty sure he meant to say just 'richest'.

thats racist, sexist and homophobic. you need to attend more pride parades and blm protests. that is how you become a fulfilled individual!

Rolling for powerball digits. Hook it up turboglowies.

Ayys soon.

Any lmao

Simulation theory is a religion for the non religious, like BLM.

I wish for complete control over the simulation, that is it, that is all I am asking for.

Attached: Mark_Zuckerberg.jpg (WEBP Image 878 × 585 pixels).png (878x585, 624.27K)

>I'm about 95% sure we're living in a simulation and the guys running it are just screwing with us now, so fuck it. ITT we ask the simulators for ridiculous shit. I'll start:
nope. its much lamer. just incompetent corrupt chaos. the world is just full of idiots and mentally ill people. i would say 90% of the world population is severely mentally ill or retarded. i would say 100% of the people who seek power, the authority to tell others what to do with threat of violence, are by definition, textbook narcissistic psychopaths. People who desire, plot and scheme to gain power and hoard obscene wealth have psychopaths.

Heck, lets go further and say that everyone in Washington DC, NYC, Hollywood, SF, etc are mentally ill. wanting to live in an expensive corrupt nigger infested shithole city is mental illness. just think about it. everyone is mentally ill. even we are all mentally ill just for coming to Any Forums to caring about this stuff.

>zoophile tripfag with the hottest of hot takes
The poorest Rothschild has a net worth of 500 billion usd

Attached: dial 8.png (600x500, 45.69K)

I just want Jesus to come back.

There is no sign. There is no help. It’s all on us now.

On a unrelated note, I’d like a big tiddy mommy gf.

This worked like a Jewish landscaper

Second.

checked

Attached: BuckJew.png (618x1122, 143.19K)

a simulation is the most likely scenario, since the alternative would be...
1. we're the first conscious species, in any universe, in any history
2. every single conscious species destroyed itself before they were capable of creating simulated realities
3. every single conscious species capable of creating simulated realities had no interest in doing so

all three are unlikely, but it also means that whoever created our simulation, is likely in a simulation themselves. this makes the possibility of religion and an afterlife quite possible. imagine that in the year 4000, humans are capable of creating simulated universes, and islam is still around...do you really think the muslims running simulations wouldn't inject islam onto any conscious beings that arose in their universes? they could even program it so that true believers ascended to a higher reality, and infidels went to a simulated hell forever.

where your edit actually came from, a spy satellite company made this for their satellite.

Attached: 800px-NROL_39_vector_logo.svg.png (800x800, 256.68K)

meds, take em

He admitted to being when a kid, but he says its not a problem in his adulthood.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVBAYmY8slM

Attached: TheAgriculturalRevolutionanditsconsequenceshavebeenadisasterforthehumanrace.jpg (612x612, 61.34K)

That's a pretty cool logo.

Attached: 1653099884239.jpg (806x806, 134.31K)

which ones do you suggest? i fully admit our simulation emulates medications accurately.