Average jewish iq is literally a full standard deviation higher than europeans

>average jewish iq is literally a full standard deviation higher than europeans
What is all the conspiracy stuff about then? Of course jews are overrepresented in high-status occupations. this is like complaining about why there are so few black professors.

Attached: FLSM1TrX0BIBOlb.jpg (3024x4032, 2.35M)

Are you referencing the study done in the 1960s at elite schools in New York?
Also jews are really stupid since they somehow got 6 gorillion as the answer. Bad math.

The only cope that neonazi faggots have left when you corner them with this is claiming it's fake. It doesn't make any sense. If they aren't smarter than you then how did they trick everyone? Even your daddy hitler didn't think the Jews were dumb you guys are just seething

Attached: 1640105387340.jpg (2048x1536, 690.55K)

>average jewish iq is literally a full standard deviation higher than europeans

Attached: 92.png (584x1699, 109.1K)

>How did they trick everyone?
It doesn't take finesse to buy off people with power when you make a considerable amount buying cheap and selling for a markup.

And if they were so intelligent, why did they get kicked out on 1336 dofferent occasions?
And why does Israel still need foreign aid to not immediately collapse? Can they not figure out how to run their own country?

So what you're saying is that you believe you've been tricked and had your entire society taken from you by a tiny minority of foreign people who are stupider than you?

read more, retard.

op doesn't know that there are various groupings of jews with the different average iqs. because he is a dumb and ignorant.

What I'm saying is that around a dozen men in the US government got tricked by some bankers into forcing an occupational government onto me.
Can you not read or are you just brown?

No, he's just a lying faggot that wants to troll out of butthurt.

So 12 retards got tricked by people even stupider than them and now you're completely helpless? An eternal victim? Well that sounds to me like you don't have any agency. You do have agency, right?

kek

Attached: kikemyth.jpg (748x216, 15.64K)

Ita because Ashkenazi Jews are an incredibly small subset of the greater European and medditerenan population that experienced selection bottlenecks related to be middle class. If you were to somehow isolate the historic middle class elements and their offspring from the rest of"White" populations, slap a label on them and measure their IQ, they'd literally be an entire standard deviation above the average to, because the average is average for a reason brainlet

To that dozen it sounded like a good deal. They get money for betraying their homeland.
That aisde, why are you here? Does the concept of online Nazis trigger you so much that you have to come here and get mad at them?
Still butthurt that you look weak?

Due to the difference in population sizes, there are more White geniuses (IQ 130+) in the United States alone than there are Jews on the entire planet.

You inderstand that Ashkenazi Jews are only a quarter of Israel right? And there are just as many Arabs

hmm, you're kinda dumb aren't you? got some shitskin blood, right?

>why are you here?
Oh, is this a safe space for nazi crybabies?

Attached: 1651785447932.png (2672x1576, 1.7M)

I'm not the one who's saying I've been tricked here.

was i right? does the talk about iq and race bother you? can't go back to your shithole homeland?

Jews invented the test.

>cope that neonazi faggots have left when you corner them with this is claiming it's fake
I just gave an explanation here
you fucking idiot trying reading the thread for more than a single response before saying there's no response

It's a shithole where people say nigger. Let me ask again, is the idea of a place like that so terrifying to you that you have to come and fight the windmill yourself?
Maybe you think that throwing adhoms at disembodied voices you strawman after the thread 404s makes your worldview less insane. By the way, you reek of butthurt.

based, this is the future of the white race

So all of the white race with all of its geniuses can't escape the yoke of a dozen men venal enough to take a deal offered by stupid jews? Not sounding very ubermenschlich there.

I went to a mostly Jewish school. They threw mostly Whites in special ed, without testing, and got sued for it, because they threw them in without testing. I was one of those students. I now have multiple degrees.

Any town with large amount of Jews, throws White kids under the bus, and let dumb Jews slide. That's how fucking corrupt they are, to throw children under the bus.

They are dumb as fuck. I came to the mostly Jewish public school from a private school where I knew cursive and division by the end of second grade, to a public Jewish school where the kids didn't know that, and even didn't know their states or countries in geography. They are straight up rigging the system.

That isn't true.
You're breaking down "jew" to be just Ashkenazi and you're expanding white to be every possible pale caucasian on the fucking planet. Control for just ethnic western European groups and this shit is a myth. Source my ass.

Attached: __kiryuuin_satsuki_and_junketsu_kill_la_kill_drawn_by_uumi_hinata__da4d50fc56a23972373bcc2cdd683ffe.jpg (1536x2048, 336.44K)

Stop pretending to be a nazi meme flag you don't even come close to passing the smell test they way you talk with such resentment about "your own people"

Ashkenazi is what westerners mean by Jew

Of course a rootless retard like you doesn't understand the concept of trusting authority or loyalty in general. You would sell your own mother for a bag of silver coins.
I bet you'll celebrate your le epic troll in your discord later today. Never ending cycle, the only difference is that you get progressively fatter as time goes by.

I chose the meme flag for the lulz was all

You can't round up and terminate 6 million geniuses. They would have escaped, genius.

Hey everyone, lets blame the muzzies.
Dont be sad, even Leafs have higher IQs even though we have natives (average 75), french
and all kinds of mud people.
Gotcha bitch

Attached: TheLeaf.png (292x58, 4.53K)

jews are so smart that in Israel they have a giant fence and promote homogeny
they then make this illegal in your country
hmmmmmmmmm

This could only works through some lamarckian mechanism, unless they secretly killed off all that jews that didn't achieve middle-class status.

Which to be fair, could totally be correct given the flynn effect. Jews got a headstart on the high-investent parenting style.

Refute what I said

>the only difference is that you get progressively fatter as time goes by

better than getting progressively more cucked by my "leaders." Sure does suck to trust authority when that authority has apparently betrayed you to dumb semites for cash lol.

Mine is 131, and I’m 100% white
America has more geniuses than there are Jews in Israel

You were probably tricked into coming to my country.

Attached: 1593128722482.gif (350x232, 460.83K)

there's also mizrahi and sephardi jews. ashkenazis are the smart ones.

>So what you're saying is.....
>Proceeds to say something completely different.
Kek, a fucking leaf!

I can do a magic trick, it's called a filter and it makes trolls disappear. Watch this.

How many of those genuises are jews? Jews win 30% of the nobel prizes despite only being 2% of the population

Attached: FRIYzsqXIAABDwi.jpg (236x236, 18.3K)

Only the most pure blooded chosen-by-god Ashkenazis get sent out to infiltrare foreign countries and subvert their cultures.
I need an Iceland user to tell me how Iceland's holding up in 2022.

Attached: Iceland, my greatest ally.jpg (2467x1200, 549.96K)

Aren't they just the western ones? Which fits with my high investment parenting theory.

Refuted and Debunked.

That is not an actual Leaf user.

Attached: ThePilpul.png (1801x28, 23.28K)

>This could only works through some lamarckian mechanism
>implying the field of epigenetics hasn't vindicated Lamarck
Besides thats not actually true, middle class Jews smart enough learn ancient languages and to become a Rabbi in the first place were in one of the few priestly cultures that then rewarded that presumable IQ by making them prestigous or rich enough to have literal degrees more offspring than normal, combine this with the already unusual tendency of Jews for cousin marriage you can see ( I don't mean you I mean even geneticists) how this produces a differentially selected population

And ukrainians are great singers because they won the Eurovision this year you sad excuse of a retard.
How does it feel to be 30 and spending your days on here, for free might I add?

hurr this one jew is the whole reason. wake up, they would be a bunch of faggots regardless.

You schizos need to make up your little minds. How did someone who's stupider than you trick you?

Do you really think nobel prizes are an affirmative action award? Sorry but this sounds a lot like the "muh white supremacy" cope.