Mummy just dropped a new doco

youtu.be/8UyN3bDMvjA

Attached: eight_col_1024full-lauren-southern.jpg (720x462, 38.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KristinRaworth/status/1530354461050187776?s=20&t=aspQ3DcEPMgwprAzEhjt0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

make another post by this ID

Attached: im a jew.webm (720x404, 450.66K)

I don't trust her.

This slut is not even American, she needs to go back and fix her shitty country

Attached: 5656y56y56y5y6yy.jpg (916x670, 26.33K)

Lauren "brown baby" Southern

Kek

It's about time a White woman had the courage to put out a video about how to find an Asian husband

Disgusting jewish race mixer with a plastic face and subhuman husband.
I hope a muslim chops her head off

Fuck man, is that normal?

She's not white

Fuck this bitch. She’s a woman and like every woman she changes her political opinions on a whim.
You really think she actually has any true convictions or beliefs? Why isn’t her baby white then? You know how easy it would be to turn her into a typical libtard? One fbi interrogation and she’d immediately turn. Face it. We can’t trust her, nor any women for that matter.

>mommy
>she is younger than me

be gone tacky botox anti white grifter

Why is her voice so deep

She has a kid.

feet?

are you 7? do you not understand that when you learn new information you can change your mind? holy fuck drink bleach chud

Wtf is wrong with her voice?

She is absolutely beautiful. Too bad she jumped ship and was a coalburner and riceburner. She has no loyalties but to herself, she is a leader in a way. A true killer in terms of making things happen that profit her. I would have loved to have met her prior to her errors. I would have married her, and we would have ruled the world. Reminds me of my ex prior to my current wife sob we had the world by the tail at one time. She was equally gorgeous if I was a loser I would post her nudes for the incels here.

women never get punished online and when they do - it's usually part of a conspiracy and collusion between elements of the left and right so the woman can say: "look i was cancelled for my free speech just like all of you gross internet monsters!" and then she gets rich taking cash from neets and trolls who masturbate to her cosplay and pretend to be extremely interested in her cosplay. Formula totally reverse engineered and codes totally broken.

>grifting race-mixing slut does something
who fucking cares, stop giving this bint attention, seriously

I have no respect for Lauren, I miss her right wing days when she put 'allah is gay' signs and got kicked out of the UK or when she came here with molymeme and absolutely destroyed Patrick Gower, but then she grifted and turned into a real bitch.

interested in her politics.

Attached: Web capture_27-5-2022_191028_www.facebook.com Social Media Femme Protection Services.jpg (1788x916, 158.07K)

Hey
Femanon here
Check out my Twitter and let me know am going to be safe when I travel to France tomorrow?
twitter.com/KristinRaworth/status/1530354461050187776?s=20&t=aspQ3DcEPMgwprAzEhjt0w

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-221536_Chrome.jpg (1080x1097, 519.42K)

I'm making a documentary on the overabundance of plastics in the world and the problems they cause. Lauren (((Simonsen's))) face is going to play a major role.

Hi Andrew

Why is a Canadian Jew married to a Chinese Australian making videos about America?

Daughter got stood up for her 4th date in a row.
She's a christian virgin, debt free, no tattoos.
What is wrong with guys ghosting girls these days?

I'm so tired of this cunt

Here's your missing picture, Andrew

Attached: the internet is forever.png (1788x916, 546.72K)

heya :)

Attached: Digital Iron Curtain.jpg.png (474x266, 204.08K)

the internet already killed a lot of people. Why should I feel afraid?

Attached: 1638231699384.png (1920x1080, 540.39K)