Aaand boom there it is

Conservashits hate walkable cities because they hate seeing poor people.

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-214637_Twitter.jpg (1080x1026, 424.43K)

America is not europe, our rich don’t live in the inner city, lefties need to find American solutions and not try to copy the European homework

People just don’t want to get mugged by niggers. Fixed that for ya, niggerfaggot.

European cities are a claustrophobic nightmare. Only stupid women love shitholes like Paris

I'm fine with poor people, I hate leftists.

I live in the all around poor people. I just dont want to live around leftist shiteaters. So I don't.

walkable is the gayest shit fag term yet invented you can walk on most anything and its walkable you stupid ignorant god god starbucks fag sounding pretentious useless eater faggot sounding nigger homo. god fucking damn.

Just throw the junkies and homeless in fucking shelters. If they dont want to go who gives a fuck, its because they wont get to do their drugs in there

Just let them do their drugs, what the fuck is the point of the drug war if this is the result??

Feed poor ppl to other poors, simple as

I hate cities in general, because it produces drug addled, indoctrinated, broken shells of human beings, which it then crushes and places on display in piss puddles on the sidewalk.
people don't live in cities.

>he wants to deal with niggers

Attached: shigiridigiri.png (752x744, 373.97K)

Yes, and?

Attached: walkable_city.jpg (1128x468, 126.43K)

>niggers
>vibrant cities

Pick one

cool go for a walk here dipshit

Attached: stroad.jpg (1880x1200, 303.04K)

100% on the money. I honestly cannot believe our cities still have so many people in them.

>they hate seeing poor people.
You misspelled "niggers".

Why do poor people in America have to be psychotic, diseased criminals that are addicted to hard drugs? In places like Japan for example, poor people just have less money. They aren't going to try to stab you for the money in your pocket.

I don't want to be near violent, unhinged, diseased drug addicts. Crazy, right?

You can always spot the conservacucks because they're satisfied with living in soulless, morally devoid shitholes to own the libs. Anything even remotely environmentally sound or something that requires them to get their fat, lazy ass out of their car is reprehensible. To them there's no middle ground between being able to drive (freedom) and having nice spaces to walk. That being said it wouldn't work in the US because this country is full of niggers and faggots. But it would be nice to have all white cities where you didn't need a car to go everywhere and every street wasn't ridden with Jewish eyesores like fast food places.

Nailed it, I hate being hassled by niggers/panhandlers/crazies/shitskins.

Do Americans really?

>must...defend...oil...companies...

Is that the new term for joggers?

Attached: 1650375434148.webm (320x456, 1.35M)

a drug addict was having sex in broad daylight in a public park that was located near a school where i used to live.
>WHAT A SHITHOLE GET OUT OF DETROIT THEN
it was burbank california

>if I say things are jewish, it will make conservatives not like it

expose yourself to genuine civic danger at some point in your life faggot.

>doesnt know the poison Jews flood into every city and town in the country is killing you
NGMI

We brought blacks here to pick cotton in the beginning which 200 years later made every major city like African outposts. Now we have spics everywhere on top of low iq white drug addicts.walking anywhere near a major city is begging to be robbed or killed.

Listen faggot. No one wants you walking past the window of their pod on your way to the brewpubcade at all hours of the night. No one even wants to live within a hundred miles of you if possible.

Stay in your fucking ghetto and shut the fuck up.

piss off discord troons, walkable lol stupid faggots this is walkable...of course anything short of steep incline or slick shit or water is walkable...

YOU STUPID RETARD RAGING IGNORANT FAGGOT COCKSUCKER HIPPY COMMIE CUM DRINKER NIGGERS

Attached: stfutard.jpg (640x421, 86.31K)

Conservatives are kike puppets. Go back to Fox news comment section if the jewish question is too tough for you to handle

Anyone that doesn't worship Israel like you schizophrenic faggots is a troon right? Post BMI.

In the words of so many progressives, America needs to start a national conversation about violent niggers. It's the only way we'll ever be able to have real talk about why Americans don't care about public transportation.

I hate seeing homeless.
They make me sick.

Do you dysgenic monkeys actually think this reverse psychology shtick is going to work?

Just say you want to suck nigger dicks. Walkable cities are just a way to more efficiently get to niggers. They will shit up your walkable spaces and make them disgusting.

Niggers, druggies, hippies, Latinos. Here in europe i would have zero reservations to let my theoretical 10 year old daughter walk home 20 minutes in the city at night time. In america shed probably come home pregnant raped by jamal or fileted like a fish by juan

Not only america
Almost every place in the world has these druggies fucking up the peace of the area.

as expected
>1pbtid retard posting