Someone make this pretty

Then explain to me why giving those with the desire to carry a gun to protect children should not be given the option to do

Attached: armed.jpg (533x665, 81.02K)

lol attemp

let's see you do better faggot

ok
attempt*

fuuuuuuck....

Like a shooter gives a fuck about deadly force. He welcomes it. It's better to get rid of the guns altogether.

lmao wrekt

How will jew vampires attain goy children to sacrifice to moloch if they are kept under protection?

i aint even mad

Nigger.

THEY WONT
so get cracking with a nice looking sign or bump this thread until someone with the skill to do so shows up

they do it in some states

I'm gonna level with you. those of us carrying in and around schools already made the decision a long time ago, regardless of the signs. I'm surprised there hasn't been a teacher that shot a school shooter yet.

If you can't carry a gun as a teacher, and be a teacher, you shouldn't be a teacher.
We should think about that. Teachers with guns would be very good for schools. If a teacher can't be trusted to be a teacher and to have a gun, then why should they be a teacher?
All they want to do is tell us how we can't trust this or that, a teacher or whatever. but they want themselves to be seen as ok because thats all they do is go against whatever material like thing there is but its obviously for themselves. WTf do they think we're retarded, and want to go along with them, instead of our own interests? there is no reason i would want guns to ever be banned.

your basis here is flawed. work from the standpoint that in the US, fireams cannot be removed all together. now decide how to proceed.

>If you can't carry a gun as a teacher, and be a teacher, you shouldn't be a teacher.
exactly. there was literally classes where kids would learn to use guns.

Attached: unknown (6).png (665x1000, 620.07K)

yea but now we got niggers and niggers everywhere. fucking I hate niggers. they should stop letting kids get away with beating up people and stuff and let teachers kick their asses like they used to paddle. WHO CARES!? i dont see the parents saying this. WHO had that dumb idea?!

you need to be an employee at the school
some bystander charging towards a school with a gun would hopefully get shot by the cowardly cops sitting on their asses outside

we had no school shootings until 1965 immigration act and demoralization in schools

I teach history. well, I do for now. I need to find a different job. the kids are not alright, and I'm tired of trying.

i have no problems with blacks but I unironically do not like niggers

Most of this is just to peddle regulation that will maks illegal gun sales go up and also make room for an industry that has been growing steadily since king niggers term. The industry in question is security and technologies related to security that would be used to track your identity in multiple ways as well as try to control your movement more so than they already do.

they need to get their asses kicked
not killed
teachers should be able to slap the shit out of a child if necessary
or maybe give them a measured jolt of electricity or something

The ones willing to protect the kids make the ones that want to rape them look bad

almost time for show and tell boys and girls that are boys
i hope you've been working diligently