Shitskins and nordniggers can’t handle alcohol well...

shitskins and nordniggers can’t handle alcohol well. Southern European peoples have the highest tolerance and lowest addiction rates because we invented it.

Attached: 721C8B02-A5C9-4579-91B5-DBA82E32EB71.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>Mednigger pride in northern muttland
I mean enjoy your strong culture of liver cirrhosis at 25 my man.

Nigger that’s what you get alongside multiple other diseases, cancers and health problems.

White people didn't invent alcohol.
Some merchants from Israel brought it in also judeo Christianity. Besides white people were still in their caves fucking each other

It was invented by Iraqis, or whoever the fuck lived in Turkey before it got invaded a dozen times

Southern Europeans invented it and not northerners. It doesn’t matter if southern euros aren’t white because neither nordniggers, sandniggers, gooks and niggers can’t handle alcohol well and get addicted easily, it’s the same for Jews whom are Arab mutts. Only Southern Europeans are immune because we invented it like we invented most things. Now go suck your cows anus mbutu.

It wasn’t, modern Iraqis can’t handle alcohol. Arabs get piss drunk easily, they have zero immunity or tolerance even if they are regular drinkers, they’re like you nordniggers because both of you are never invented it. The original middle eastern nations like the Sumerians were replaced by desert monkeys and pajeets.

You simple minded pink honkey , u should be called out and beat to death, and ur the first slave, we marched ur pink asses through the dessert and straight to the mountains an roped ur dog smelling asses off in carcus Mountain, that saying dog is man best friend is just that ur not a man or some kind of man chimp! U can't even have kids because ur recessive genes, even Putin telling of ur demise, so lay down and shut up punk ass lice mutt. Lmfao! What a joke why did we bring u simpletons out of the stone age DAM!

Attached: 1426543017798.jpg (827x1040, 815.8K)

I'd rather be dead than a nigger.

>we invented it.
no, that was my people, Assyrians. but truthfully i have never seen people drink like slavs do

I'd rather be dead than be a pig skin wh*toid

>modern Iraqis can’t handle alcohol
>Arabs
yes because arabs abstained from alcohol for centuries. you're looking for the wrong iraqis. Assyrians handle alcohol easily. I would outdrink you any day. I've outdrank slavs multiple times except one guy who is 260 lbs

lol you Arab’s can’t drink. You get piss drunk easily like Slavs, niggers and nordniggers because you don’t have genetic immunity or high tolerance like we do. You are not Sumerians, those people were like us until they were replaced by desert apes and pajeets ie your people.

>I'm an alcoholic

congratulations

>I would outdrink you any day.
No you wouldn’t because you’re an Arab and have zero tolerance for it.

This was back when the middleast was a fertile garden of Eden where Asians whites and jews all lived in close proximity

>we invented it.
no, pretty sure that was black people.

im not kek
bullshit, would outdrink you any day of the week. i outdrink meds all the time. it is the ancient Assyrian blood. We are the descendants of Sumerians. You are the descendants of us. We migrated into greece and rome, before that it was just scrawny men and women with fat asses. we taught them how to farm and build and wage war like actual humans and they gave us their women in return, involuntarily of course

Behold, the schizo jew.

Clearly never met an Irishman.

>we invented it.
Except you didn't.

>you’re an Arab
t. ancestors raped by moors

>WE WUZ SUMERIANS
You’re descended from pajeets and desert monkeys. You’re part nigger. You have nothing to do with sumerians. Scrawny little manlets like you can’t drink or fight or do anything but slave labour.