Trump says teachers should be armed

Trump is right?

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-214218_Firefox.jpg (1080x1117, 689.05K)

Yes.

Yes

No, it's a stupid ass, crackhead take.
Don't believe me?
Go watch the lock picking lawyer.
And like teachers know how control spread.

Yes

He's right about everything except "cops in all schools." Uvalde proved cops are coward fucks who will let you die. I'd trust armed teachers who care about their students over cops.

Trump is a pussy

>The armed police in Texas were too afraid to confront the teenager with an AR 15, but Trump thinks Miss Smith teaching biology would be able to do it

I love this comment

Trump is....LE BASED

Teachers are retarded. Can you imagine giving 80 year old Mrs. Smith a glock?

>I love this comment
lol this tweaker i know got soo pissed when i said it was a crackhead comment

>Cops in all schools
>Most of these shootings are due to inept cops or rent a cops
nah

God he’s based

put the militaty in all schools they can double up as recruiters and pe teachers

it shouldnt be mandatory because thats not in their job description. But if they want to, they should have the option, under certain guidelines and training
>but muh teacher are so stressed theyre going to use those guns on kids

then they should be teaching lol. If youre admitting theyre so unstable theyre a cunt hair away from murdering kids, thats exactly why other teachers should be armed

It's better than waiting for the cops to put you in a body bag.

Knowing a lot of teachers...probably the most retarded idea ever.

Great idea!

I mean who would want to be a teacher in the USA now?
You get to:
>Deal with a bunch of asshole brats that verbally abuse you!
>Get paid a shit wage despite the amount of work you do and the shitty hours
>Have to do work outside of teaching hours
>Have to deal with asshole parents
>Have to deal with the thread of some lunatic asshole coming into your school and shooting people
and finally...
>now YOU get to be the one to stop that lunatic! Arm up Teachers, now is your chance to be a hero! Don't worry, we aren't paying you enough for this shit but you will do it anyways to protect those kids! Enjoy dying first and not accomplishing anything! This is a great idea!

>arm the teachers
arm the kids too.

fuck cops.

Attached: arm_everyone.jpg (636x333, 50.65K)

Imagine that fat fuck lady whose class was next to Mr M's wielding a gun. LOL

well trained and responsible teachers I think were his words. that means no purple haired transgender dykes packing guns there, since they are mentally ill.

maybe not in highschool the niggers will jump the teacher for the gun then baboon the fuck out

Most teachers are leftist lol

We can't stop there, arm the unborn fetuses to protect them from their murderous mothers trying to abort them! Stand your ground little fetus!

He’s a moron

It should be illegal to not carry a firearm.

that sounds like a good idea actually. I bet alot of guys would rather do that instead of peace time bullshit

we need profiling. like every weird kid in town needs to be on a list

Make the welfare queens earn their pay

I don't trust teachers with a firearm, it would end up in a niggers hands within minutes because a retarded blue hair got strongarmed by tyrone.

The constitution says “shall not be infringed”. If teachers want to carry, let them. If it makes you feel more comfortable, I’m okay with them taking a gun safety course in order to carry on the job.

>76% of teachers are women.
>trusting them with a gun.
>implying it won't just get stolen by tyrone so he can shoot demarcus for 20 dollars of weed.
>not understanding that we didn't have a problem with mass shootings until the past 20ish years,
>not understanding that the CIA has researched and run projects on how to influence youths to commit such shootings
>Not just understanding that society is fucked in general and people are lashing out at the hopeless system we've built.
>implying you're not a nigger.
We would have less shootings if people had an actual reason to live that wasn't work until 70 and die alone in a home. These retards throw away their life killing others because they already have nothing left to lose.

Ethan Klein calls for the NRA to be bombed lmao

Attached: bbbbbbased.jpg (1274x758, 178.36K)