What are the reasons

The mother of the deranged gunman who shot 19 children and two teachers at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, is asking the public not to “judge” him because he “had his reasons.”
Adriana Reyes, the mother, reportedly struggles with drug addiction — which led to the 18-year-old mass murderer moving in with his grandmother, who he shot in the face before going to the elementary school.
“I have no words. I have no words to say. I don’t know what he was thinking,” Reyes told CNN affiliate Televisa. “He had his reasons for doing what he did and please don’t judge him. I only want the innocent children who died to forgive me.”

Attached: 1-939.jpg (1044x612, 160.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wmbfnews/status/1530181348874407937
youtube.com/watch?v=71Okvc1QNTM
youtube.com/watch?v=sIYY65d8Xb8
youtube.com/watch?v=cemrbUf-PGs
media.128ducks.com/file_store/d18f4e79ef1a190ad7fb9b8c843cd4654eef85e99a1726405b12c8fdb5b10898.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=CQeezCdF4mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/wmbfnews/status/1530181348874407937

she deserves life in prison

>please don't judge him
LOL

>not even the troons parents refers to them with their made up pronouns

Message to all trannies. After you hang yourself your parents are going to bury you with your birth name on the tombstone.

Attached: faggoty facebook quote.jpg (3840x2160, 704.8K)

>struggles with Drug addiction
damn, man. sad as fuck, failed as a parent, failed as a person and is dosed up to the eyeballs on some shit.

but he wasn't a tranny. the ones you tards spammed wasn't the same person

lol, I'm judging him. suck a Mexican dick, lady.

She’s still in shock. She doesn’t know what she’s saying. I wouldn’t hold it against her. Imagine going through that. The media really does make me sick. The parents of everyone involved need to be left alone right now but journalists can’t resist. They should be interviewing the police who chickened out. Not this poor woman.

Show me one corpse. Otherwise it's all fake and gay

Don't think too much about that, it's unironic bean cope that all the boomers say when someone does something fucked up, in spanish it would be: "¿pero quienes somos para juzgar? Habrá tenido sus razones" it's literal cope

His skin isn't quite dark enough to qualify for the Dindu Defense, but still not white enough to be taken peacefully into custody by Officer Friendly

Fuck her.

He shot up a school. He was sick in the head. He was a tranny whether he figured it out yet or not.

but the kids are dead dumb bitch

It's not her fault, blame the selfish gun nuts who don't want to give up their assault weapons.

we shouldn't judge anons
youtube.com/watch?v=71Okvc1QNTM

forgot picrel

Attached: 1649589605440.png (745x1040, 1.01M)

>CNN
>Commie News Network
youtube.com/watch?v=sIYY65d8Xb8

Attached: jammer.gif (354x286, 52.95K)

her spiclet was an anchor baby

Only 19 children? Ah, it's ok. I forgive him :)

Lots of people here are not judgemental. Lots of people here even understand why Hitler killing millions of kikes was a good thing (if it happened) As long as there's a good motive, a justification, a bigger goal to achieve, it's understandable.
But this shooting had none of that. It was just a mindless chimpout

Attached: hitler_adolf_1.jpg (420x320, 21.55K)

This wouldn’t have happened if the Hart-Celler act wasn’t passed. That is your reason.

HE DINDU NUFFIN
THE POLICE BE RACIST FOR NOT ALLOWING HIM INTO THE OTHER CLASSROOMS
IT WAS HIS CIA FREN WHO MADE HIM DO IT
ARMAND WAS SUCH A NICE GUY TOO

I will bet one thousand dollars that this retard tries to monetize her son being a monster. She has that look about her.
Good thing she immediately shit the bed and asked for people to forgive his atrocity. I haven't even forgiven Carl's Jr for removing the spicy chicken sando.

>He had his reasons for doing what he did and please don’t judge him.
So the killing of kids was justified? Nice!

>we had to sacrifice them to moloch

Attached: 1646438132487.jpg (1024x1012, 114.73K)

These shootings devastate the lives of parents - and more than you'd think. Because sometimes the parent is the parent of 2 different victims of 2 different shootings. And sometimes the victims have 2 different fathers.
>youtube.com/watch?v=cemrbUf-PGs
>media.128ducks.com/file_store/d18f4e79ef1a190ad7fb9b8c843cd4654eef85e99a1726405b12c8fdb5b10898.mp4

Attached: moms.jpg (500x451, 65.56K)

I forgive him and thank him for removing a bunch of latino trash migrant invaders.

Brave and powerful.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 8.21K)

Those kids would be alive if their parents had stayed home.
youtube.com/watch?v=CQeezCdF4mk

"no."