Indian immigrant hate thread

Canadians extra welcome here: as you are probably regular victims of their virgin, faggot, wrath and slavery to social conventions.

Attached: 41162F1D-32B6-4C13-90C0-945405712579.png (644x800, 363.46K)

I'd rather have them than niggers OR spics T B H

Indians are bro tier

this desu
especially sikhs, they're bro-tier

After the scamdemic, I've become a full-fledged misanthrope.

no you're not poojeet

i have never met a more worthy race. kashmirs, hindis, tamils all of them know exactly how to spite women in a way that makes wh*te men look pallid

fuck indies they're fags

FUCK EM

Attached: pepe_glasses_fact.png (220x221, 66.61K)

Pajeet spotted

Pajeets are everywhere here. Every uber driver is a pajeet, every second delivery guy. Usually ever call centre for most Australia companies is pajeets. They're absolute pieces of shit, they're all EXACTLY the same person. I see Pajeets in the gym, they can't lift, they never get any gains, spend more time looking in the mirror or at their phone than they do lifting, but it doesn't matter because none of them will ever get any pussy anyway. They're so disgusting and pathetic even hookers won't fuck them.

Memeshills street shitters confirmed

Attached: 1BE2D468-FBD5-41DB-8872-2A63E282C825.png (647x778, 34.64K)

>Sikhs are bro tier
Hey jatt, coolie, subhumans how are you today?

Attached: 1552B640-2B9C-465A-BA5C-CD0D10662487.jpg (680x566, 81.18K)

>NATO FLAG

what a pathetic attempt to hide nationality...

why are fags like this?

Attached: pepe_asian.png (534x709, 341.21K)

Cry harder cracker.
Indians are bro tier

Attached: article-2727954-205B9C2F00000578-778_634x706.jpg (634x706, 117.69K)

Lol she's buffer than him.

I have been to canada... most punjabis and sikhs get into unnecessary fights. do drugs and are faggots in general

they're always argumentative and always fighting

Attached: Pepe_eye_roll.jpg (250x241, 7.12K)

(checked)
That is not the issue. The issue is the presence of the poo in particular. In service of the ethnocidal horror of world kike terror. They betray their nation and people, then invade Occidental nations without hesitation or conscience. They should all be dragged back to India by India and punished for their treason.

Attached: 1649599000195.png (567x521, 145.08K)

us hindus will kill all you white trash pieces of shit
we are working with jews to turn canada into the next indian colony

Akhand Bharat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isn't that Aziz Ansari? the indie coomedian? that sexually assaulted some bitches

Fighting is part of Canadian culture that nobody knows about until they live here

Attached: poomer.png (2090x1468, 179.58K)

Indians are chads man. All they do is programming and play cricket. Stop hating on the chadest race

ARE YOU A NIGGER? i literally just said I was in canada... I never saw a fight amongst any other race

Its common knowledge canadians are "nicest c*cks" out there... except for ponjabi faggots always fighting

>I never saw a fight amongst any other race
Go to a rural area. Actually don't, stay there, but you know what I mean.

>10 kicks in the balls is better than 11 or 12

No they aren't. There's nothing remptely chad about them. They're all passive aggressive little bitches and almost always incompetent in whatever they're doing.

Why are their women such gold diggers? they're all so fucking snobby.

This is so pathetic looking and non threatening that I honestly just pity it haha.

Attached: D091C5BF-5AE1-4C44-AD8D-DAF618D089AF.png (177x239, 53.3K)

all poos and dune coons get the gas chamber

dude you're a poonjabi faggot aren't ya?

fucking disgusting cuckold

Sikhs are not as bad as regular poos. Indians in any position of power are insufferable. They feel its their right to abuse anyone beneath them.

he allegedly raped some women too

google Aziz Ansari sexual misconduct

Chup mulle gora

Attached: 54-A-Sikh-Light-Infantry.jpg (760x443, 78.79K)

If you have regular interactions with pajeets you will come to learn they are genetically programmed to be scammers. They are fake people, everything about them is a false pretense designed to scam you. They are something like a nigger who only knows selfishness but are slightly smarter and have attained the ability of scamming.

indians are vice peddlers and scam artists. every major liquor store chain in the united states is owned by an indian family. that's how they repay our kindness.

No lmao I'm just a leaf relax bloody benchode bitch basterd blordy

Yes they are Gypsies. Gypsies come from India and retain those pajeet looks.

butthurt dumb niggers

most sikhs are druggie faggots that fight everyone and have subhuman iqs

I made this thread just to shit on those exact towel heads so thank you for posting.
>they leave Punjab
>pretend to be niggers
>never get any women
>and seethe are whites in an eternal powertrip, but the problem is they are so offensive to the eyes that everyone just knows not to respect their authority.
>so what ever institution they work their way in just fails or gets bought up by a white at a discount.
Look at Twitter with the street shitter ceo and Elon chucking him immediately

Attached: C5632681-748A-4A4C-923E-770CA0C093C0.png (679x898, 353.75K)

Why do Indians have such long ape-like arms? Even blacks aren't this bad.

They use white prostitutes a lot. Then of course the monstrous behaviour they get up to in Britain. Kike culture terror, in its lunatic zeal to desecrate the white race, leverages the prostitution standard such that they -- at least here, aren't really in a strong political place to refuse the lechery of the poo.

Charming. Please make your feelings public.