Last time here. Feds and/or whomever you know that I'm a kind lurker and Christ poster...

Last time here. Feds and/or whomever you know that I'm a kind lurker and Christ poster, please close my file and/or add the following to my record: "I'm leaving Any Forums because many of my intellectual curiosities have been more than satisfied, in fact there are things here I will be trying to erase from my memory. The hate here saddens me, it's not consistent with the real world (the most important world), and I'm not sure why I came back as much as I did. I love and pray for all of us, including the demons of Any Forums. It's my time to go and put all of my energy into making things around me better, goodbye Any Forums."

(I don't know if there's any file/record involved with visitors here but maybe there should be, either way this place isn't for me)

Attached: bye.png (148x98, 1.64K)

>Christcuck
>Grovelling
Classic

Attached: Greta-Noose.png (600x765, 428.4K)

Attached: YoureHereForever.jpg (606x406, 43.05K)

see you in 5

The Ghost in the Machine thanks you for visiting.

Attached: 0007807666_10_1_12onemanghostinthemachine.jpg (419x236, 21.89K)

See you tomorrow

Godspeed, user.

See you in 1 hour.

>its an IM LEAVING Any Forums FOREEEVEERRR thread
See you tomorrow, faggot

I feel it. I agree with quite literally none of the ideologies here, except that cops should kill themselves. But for some reason I keep coming to see what these retards have to say. I blame it on discovering Any Forums when I was like 12.

See you tomorrow

I agree with you. Realistically, I won't leave. There's nothing comparable to go.

Quitters are losers

It’s entertaining
Edgy jokes and autistic people sperging than most abhorrent shit imaginable

Shut up.

Attached: EE1A6EF5-4F1E-45D2-912E-C95577806976.jpg (827x457, 46.04K)

If Christians left this board, it would improve. All cultist idiots need to be removed. Anti-whites and religious fools. That would clear up most of the insane posts and trolling.

See you soon

You'll be back, they always come back.

a sober philosohper once didn't .. it was too long to read, but then he said, even in death, you get to see the fruints of your ass being in Any Forums for more than necessary, and then the philosopher got drunk and spilled his shekels loudly and a voice from the darkness, remined him, that he resembles a shitty fruit

Hey, you there looking back on this thread.
Fuck you. And fuck your future.

Attached: hereforever.gif (300x100, 100.73K)

See you tomorrow user

Attached: waving-smile.gif (498x498, 447.87K)