Texas

You fuckers have GOT to get in control of the gun narrative.

This shooting in San Antonio is going to destroy you in the midterms.

Their goal is to smear Abbott with this so they can install Beto.

Once Beto is in office, he will loosen restrictions on voting and defund the border patrol.

Millions of Mexicans will flood in, elections will be “fortified” and Texas will be solid blue forever.

Attached: 4FE62847-7945-4227-8333-308DFB2CB152.png (600x556, 12.21K)

>Millions of Mexicans will flood in, elections will be “fortified” and Texas will be solid blue forever.
this happens every year retard

That stunt backfired big time on Beto.
He might have ended his campaign right there even though he had no chance to begin with.

no it wont nigger

Attached: 1653661090725.jpg (640x480, 55.23K)

People are fucking pissed with police OP

Attached: C572CF48-BE9B-46BF-AAD0-083DF1506092.jpg (960x960, 93.8K)

Texas is so far from turning blue. The people who moved here turned the tide to red even further, they all secretly despised dems and finally got to live the conservative lives they had always wanted once they got here. They won’t give it up after 2-3 years. Beto made himself look like a retard as well, going straight into politics the day after a tragedy. He showed that he’s a spineless snake, Texans are privy to that.

I’m ironically voting for beta. There’s nothing you can do to stop me.

Can you imagine losing to El Rato???
Beto will never hold a real government position ever again

Nobody is angry at abbot except child murderers. Most of the rage is directed at the incompetent police (or perhaps they were following orders)

>Abbott
why would you want some cripple running your state anyway lol. Wheeling himself around on a chair smelling like piss and shit

A million dead beaners still won't get anybody to take francis seriously

This only makes me hate latinos and mexican people any more. This one change the fact that they are a trash migrant people who are not my countrymen.

>>This shooting in San Antonio is going to destroy you in the midterms.
What shooting in San Antonio?

They are going to pivot from guns to a bipartisan push towards censorship.

they are gunna burn this "ex federal agent" and say they can't remain silent on misinformation and hate online anymore and ban Any Forums and censor discord.

>Texas is so far from turning blue
Literally every year Texas gets bluer. Trump carried it by 5%, Bush carried it by 20% Texas will be blue by 2028. I predicted Arizona would be blue in 2020 and I predict Texas will be a swing state in 2024.

nah not a single fuck given -from texas

Attached: 1526773975739.jpg (1024x904, 238.77K)

I honestly kinda hope they just ban them entirely

Imagine how fun bear season will get

>I predicted Arizona would be blue in 2020 and I predict Texas will be a swing state in 2024.

I predict that you will suck a cock in the near future

This.
Literally in San Antonio.
What shooting.

>SEX MUH SEX SEX SEX
Go away, the grownups are talking.

sage

>You fuckers have GOT to get in control of the gun narrative.
Not the time and place for this discussion.

A chud chudded up an elementary school and all you can think about is how the optics are going to affect the midterms?

What is wrong with conservatives? Do they really not give a shit about children THIS much?

Nah

Faggot Beto killed his mexican vote when he interrupted Abbott to politicize it with gun control. Not that the Democrats haven't already lost the hispanic base, I think they were sitting at 28% down from 48% before biden. Beto's "wife" is the daughter of a jewish billionaire. Democrats are done in the midterms.

Attached: Go be a nig somewhere else.jpg (480x515, 33.86K)

90 miles away from San Antonio you stupid nigger

Robert Francis has no chance of winning.

>Texas will be a swing state in 2024.
There will be people swinging

Attached: Mussolini.jpg (1280x801, 188.19K)

Not gonna happen for so many reasons. Beto was a joke before, now he aspires to that level. T: Texan.

Attached: op.png (600x508, 516.82K)

of course but right wing retards never learn. They always get pulled around by liberals. You always talk about the shit they want you to talk about.

They get to define the topics of debate, and the way those get talked about. I have seen to many retards just being so overtly anti cops as if that is gonna get them anything but help the democrats in their police reform agenda.