Daily reminder that ADHD isn't real. Its just a made up disorder adopted by narcissists to excuse their shitty behavior

Daily reminder that ADHD isn't real. Its just a made up disorder adopted by narcissists to excuse their shitty behavior.

Attached: 1653493185787.jpg (634x951, 124.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYSduq_51qk
youtube.com/watch?v=OmPeF8sg-4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>narcissists
Only roasties and kikes use the pop science buzzwords.

Lol its not a buzzword you tard

Yes, I'm a narcissist. Deal with it faggot.

Well that's what the psychiatrist diagnosed me as, and then she gave me legal meth alongside the diagnosis, so who is more fucked?

This reminds me vaguely about this other thing.

what bike is this?

Youre a loser that cant function in social situations. Your doctor did no actual science they just eyeballed you and told you what you wanted to hear and your mom paid them for it. You got got you tard.

Your long term health is. Your organs are screaming for help when you take that shit for a few days straight.

how do i get thicker arms like Brad? my bicep peak is pretty insane, but there isn't much width like he has. Is it just genetics? Am i cucked and destined for a life of peaked noodle arms?

Eh can't function in social situations is true, they suspect that I'm autistic as well.

Quit that shit years ago and never looked back, complete jew poison.

He doesnt have thick arms though.

based

>ADHD/ADD
It's a great way to get legal amphetamines, and take them openly whenever and wherever you want.

i have adhd and too afraid to take them

maybe i have body dysmorphia then

amateur retard here but I would assume you aren't doing curls or work outs that work all your muscles.

have you ever had to work with one of those retards when theyre unmedicated? goddam nightmare trying to get anything done

daily reminder that OP wished he lived in USA

LOL boomer doesnt even now what Bluetooth is.
LMAO!

It is here moron, it’s very loosely used to explain idiots like you.

Umm, no, sweety. It's aschtually farmacutical comapanies who push it in order to be able to seel speed subventioned by the state retart

Wtf. How is this movement possible???
He's pedaling with one foot with his body only on one side of the bike?

Brad Pitt is unironically a top tier chad. Good looking, care free, doesn't adhere to politics, healthy, get all the women, rich.

Those arms are big for a natty and for a guy soon to be 60, how retarded are you?

>t. had a bad childhood

Myth of mental illness

youtube.com/watch?v=mYSduq_51qk

youtube.com/watch?v=OmPeF8sg-4Y

Attached: 61jHpxq1ryL.jpg (893x1360, 116.09K)