Have you ever been harassed at a border?

Have you ever been harassed at a border?

Attached: b.jpg (1280x720, 104.07K)

Yes, Canadian border agents are nazis for some reason.

im not a hot chick or a muslim-looking motherfucker so no

>Canadian
>are nazis

Color me surprised. I’m glad Justine fucked them all up with mandatory covid vax. Hope he mandates the monkey pox vax. Cucknadians would line up for it too. Maybe 0.00000000001% would try to do a honking, but ole justine will just fuck them ip the ass with his big black dildo, and that’s when the cucknadians would pucker ip

Yes. They have stupid fucking rules like i cant use my phone when im getting luggage. Im supposed to be coming back to america land of the free and all that bullshit.

They always harass me, open my shit, look thru my shit. Like what the fuck.

I hate America so much. They think America is freedom. But its almost the same shit as in any other country i been too. But the police state here is insane. Thanks vice president bush and the real mastermind Cheney for that.

Is the Canadian border more relaxed than Mexico?

literally one time an agent got mad at me for having my passport in the trunk. That's literally it.

Unironically yes. Fucking Gatwick. Fucking muslims and shitskins just ushered right on through...not me. Way back we came from that fucking island, they fucking didn't. Fucking English.

Attached: 900724202-outlaw_2Bjosey_2Bwales.jpg (475x342, 16.45K)

Yes. Smartphones and passcodes then I was interogated for about an hour because all Alaskans have guns and they hide them all over their vehicles. the fucking retards.

Attached: IMG_2332.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

yup, canuck here. ordered a mandolin (a small stringed instrument) from a shop in the US and had it shipped to a mail box near the border. i printed off the receipt and brought it with me but when trying to return to the canada the quebecois cunt woman guard raked me over the coals as it couldnt possibly be that the instrument I bought was only 300$ or so. she kept returning to the receipt saying that it was fake and that I should have brought my phone to show her my paypal account and the receipt on there. wtf did we used to do before cellphones?! she eventually went to the website I bought it from and looked at the price then said I was free to go. lol dumb bitch

Yep, never going to Canada again cause the border officers are absolute prickheads.

If you answer 'no' to 'are any one of you US citizens' to the guys here at picrel, expect an interrogation even if you have valid visas. The guys at these stations are really bored. If you have an eastern European passport and valid visa you will have a very bad time.

Attached: MarathonTX.jpg (1259x643, 105.58K)

Back into US from Canada at isolated BC crossing following ski trip.Female butch dike agent asks if i have anything to declare
"Not really"
She goes off yelling that wasnt an answer.
I answer " well yes I just bought this blueberry muffin"
Lezzbo goes ballistic that I cant declare a muffn
We start laughing and she locks us up for an hour and searches car.
Bitch confiscated my contraband blueberry muffin

I have never had an issue with customs or anything but someone traveling with me always gets pulled aside

>Have you ever been harassed at a border?

After having my electronic devices searched a few times i've stopped travelling with any form of electronic device period and just buy/post to wherever i'm going to use there then just mail it to myself or sell it before I leave.

Although now it just causes issues because when I get asked for my phone and I respond with "I don't have one with me", they still go through all of my fucking luggage trying to find one because the prospect of someone existing without a smart phone glued to them or hidden in their anus is absurd.

>nigger has never gone through immigration at an airport
You unironic absolute fucking nigger.
>hehe mutt/arab/nigger
I'm white or whatever passes for white in this Great Satan.

everytime I used to fly I would get a private search. In 6 years of flying from ontario to sask, and sask to bc. I was searched maybe 20 times

How dark is your skin?

Attached: 1653619526304.png (768x576, 375.52K)

I was asked upon arrival in California if I possessed any fruit
I informed the woman about her lack of jurisdiction under current maritime law before peeling open my Banana

Attached: top gun.jpg (288x287, 17.01K)

yes, They seized my phone and went through my baggage. Fuck TSA and border patrol. Ironically illegal mexican immigrants have an easier time crossing the border.

>After having my electronic devices searched a few times i've stopped travelling with any form of electronic device period
yea fuck those niggers.

pale White, i look like oliver reed if he had long hair and 6'3 235lbs

yep. and im literally on hold to make sure when i fly in 8 days that im not gonna get fucked again.

lots of baggage embargos on checked bags to south america.. if you fly into Quito with some bags over 70 lbs they can charge you or keep you shit. They're policies aren't always the same as the country's ur flying to so you gotta make sure you don't bring to many dehumidifier. Last time I flew in customs had me open my boxes with a fucking RAZOR BLADE. I was holding a utility knife in their airport like it just felt illegal.

Communist shitholes like to tax people out the ass so if they think ur bringing something youre gonna sell into the country they make you take all your shit out and justify each item.

I never had issues coming back into Canada, they never searched me or anything and are usually nice. I am always extra polite and pretend I respect their authority, I think it helps. Same with cops. Also I am white.

Only had a car searched once at the US border but we were like three dumb 16-17 year olds dudes so.

Kek.

Attached: 1653564816852.jpg (720x693, 74.05K)

No, I'm white European

Attached: 1617379935407.png (402x326, 134.49K)

thrown in jail in nuevo laredo
escaped jail
probably still wanted

I got pulled over by state police at the border to another state before, does that count?

Well yes they are all mighty and decide if you pass or not either you like it or not, and based on nothing.
Of course if you give that kind of power there is going to be abuse.

When I was 18 back in 2002 I was living with this hot mexican chick and her family in McAllen TX. One time the whole family piles into the pickup to go to mexico to eat at a restaurant. Shits cheap as fuck, food's pretty fucking good. We are in the back of the truck and her dads driving. Get to the border and we are waiting to get back into TX. Taking longer than normal. Cops come to the back and tell me to get out. I'm the only white person here. Start grilling me and checking my id. Takes like 45 minutes. They finally let me back in the truck and us across. We get home and everyone in the cab of the truck is laughing their asses off. GF tells me her dad declared at the border that some random white terrorist had hopped into the back of his pickup. Fucking old 5 foot nothing old beaner got me good.

I hate them so much it's unreal. American side is fine though

I was stopped by the Japanese coast guard one time when I was sailing my fathers yacht .

Yes...
Nah im kidding those guys i feel sorry for them i was once a security guard it's the most depressing job and makes you feel like a useless trash atleast cops can get bribes or shoot people.

Well it used to be that you ordered something and just recieved it.
People don't realize the level policing of the current world nor they care.

yeah, but to their credit i look sketch as fuck and was actually smuggling drugs. didn't catch me though.

One time going to Canada the guard (some Muslim woman) thought I was fleeing because I bought a separate return ticket that didn't come up in her system.

Another time coming back from Canada the US guard scanned my passport and asked if I was ever denied the purchase of a firearm (I haven't but something came up anyway). Left me wondering what they would have done if I said yes. Deport me to Canada even though I'm a US citizen?

I was grilled in Cyprus upon entry and again even more intensely when departing.

Why are they like that?

Only at Canada’s border, they are huge assholes. British airport security were the only ones in Western Europe to detect the iron rods in my shoes so they got a pass

Only if i do something fucking stupid, or I wanna get pleasured

If you're white you can go in and out of Mexico on foot with no passport and no one will give you a hard time so long as they can tell you're American.

They fear the return of the Moose Lord, His arrival will bring about the day of the Rake, maple willing

Coming back from Europe in Dulles a nigger BPA treated me poorly. I now hate all niggers thanks to that man.