I'm half irish half iranian. Am i white? Looking it up on Wikipedia and it's so fucking confusing lol

I'm half irish half iranian. Am i white? Looking it up on Wikipedia and it's so fucking confusing lol

Attached: IMG-20220527-WA0001.jpg (2448x3264, 1.7M)

>half irish
I don't know what white means, but you're a nigger.
Weak bait.

You are an other and your kids will probably never look like you unfortunately

they will, i have strong features. i exclusively date irish girls and their features are almost always weak and recessive

does this even make syntactic sense? what are you even trying to say? you must be one of the "feeble-minded" ones hitler wanted to sterilise

Go back.

lol, good comeback. you are very intelligent :)

Waste of time to talk to you.
You don't fit in here, the only thing you will get is insults. Your presence here makes no one happier for it.
Go to a more mainstream site, like reddit. You will like it more there.

imagine being this racist and not understanding race. you know hitler was very friendly with iranians because of their racial purity? Iran = Aryan

the rest of your post is literally parroting what else you've read here. how old are you? i hope for your sake you are 14 or below.

I am asking here to get some education from someone who knows about race. You are clearly not that person, so feel free to not chime in when you dont know what you're talking about

Hit dog will holler.
Your thread is shit.
Go.
Back.

You will probably cluster with jews or greeks. So yeah, you are ''white''.

Attached: 1651779073919.png (1600x1440, 525.35K)

i feel so genuinely sorry for you. I'm so so sorry you are living that existence. genuinely man. maybe try fasting and magic mushrooms?

what is that graph?

You have
36% Yamnaya
44% ANF
5% Natufian
13% CHG

Basically a southern European or jew.
Eurasia PCA.

Attached: Iranian Irish.png (777x350, 26.98K)

I'm half white and half not white. Am I fully white?

No. You're not white. And you can blame your parents for that mistake. You're mixed race.

>You will probably cluster with jews or greeks. So yeah, you are ''white''.

No. Neither of you are white. So you can both go fuck yourself because your opinion doesn't matter.

pretty interdasting mix desu, i would get into revolutionary literature if i were you. specifically Spooner, Emma Goldman, and Kropotkin

nice installation btw

You are half white, my friend. It is better than nothing.

>half irish half iranian

Fully white, more white than most posters here

You’re half nigger half jew into the oven you go

Stop worrying about being white or not, you're just humiliating yourself before white people. The jews want humiliated people.

Whiteish. If it wasn't for your bogtrotter half you'd be alright.

You're probably whiter than 80% of the Americans / Canadians posting on this board.

I'm half Iranian half European.

White is a meme term which changes definition every generation, who cares

>turkish
>doesnt understand "white"
we know bud

you are probably a good looking guy. unless your iranian side is the brown araboid type. then you probably look like you're half indian.
this is unironically an angry turkish femboy. i know turks hate persians

What type of iranian. I have no clue about the ethnic map of Iran, but some look ridiculously white while others are awfully Semitic. Then you have the midway of looking like one of those white-like mexicans or whatever they call themselves

It doesn't matter , how do you choose to identify?

My bad, you are
36% Yamnaya
36% ANF
5% Natufian
20% CHG

>who cares
you non-whites who larp as white, for starters

Only mutts call themselves white because they are all mixed race.
You generalize anglos, germanic and nordics all together because you can't claim to be any of those respectively but something lesser made from them.
You of course know that you are subhuman so you feel attacked when your "white" identity gets questioned. You are nothing more but of european origin but should not be counted as even remotely close to european, same as faggot OP.

Only mutts argue about whiteness.

who cares

Attached: pepe432.jpg (559x423, 14.78K)

Fully Caucasian. You'll be allowed into the empire. Though I think we should all keep our unique traits, your parents decided to blend the furthest reaches of the Aryan peoples. You're probably a strong fighter with both of those sets.

you're a full shill in my book. go back to /r/eddit

>White is a meme term which changes definition every generation, who cares
>how do you choose to identify?

When you say these things you're still attributing value to whiteness. It doesn't matter if white is something clearly defined without change or if you're not allowed to change your identity. Just don't worry about it. Same way you don't worry about not being rich, about not being popular, or about not being a genius. Don't humiliate yourself. The jews understand humiliation is power.

Mother or Father Irish?

Yeah. I'm half Chinese. I don't like to talk about it on this forum, because deep down I know I'm neither race. I wish I didn't exist sometimes.

Fraid not champ. 1 drop rule