It's Friday night and you are alone, posting on a racist subreddit. What went so wrong?

It's Friday night and you are alone, posting on a racist subreddit. What went so wrong?

Attached: aj.png (896x1004, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nukwmvqmSv4
youtube.com/watch?v=e5KiGB0fp3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder that myself. I'm extremely antisocial in real life

Im with my wife and infant son.

It's actually Saturday morning and I'm having breakfast while posting on a board of peace

youtube.com/watch?v=nukwmvqmSv4
Take it easy on the assumtions, Pal! Enjoy!

Attached: 1652589970574.jpg (770x600, 49.15K)

I dint know it was friday. time is meaningless to me. im a noldor elf name Finzon ive been stiting around for 4 thousand years

Cope and Seethe, tranny

>subreddit

You have to go back.

I work in a nigger infested city, so I need somewhere to be racist during break.

If you want to go out, go. It's easy and you will find some group of people that are like you.

Me? I find everyone out there insufferable.

Attached: 1610419982028.jpg (1082x540, 71.29K)

you are SHAMEPOSTING in a BASED thread. BEGONE THOTS

Attached: 1643514312052.png (657x527, 188.18K)

nothing. Im having a party tomorrow and relaxing and recovering from yesterdays.

>It's Friday night and you are alone, posting on a racist subreddit
a) its friday afternoon
b) i have a wife pestering me to come spend time with her
3) race realism is the only form of intelligence
d) im not even sure how to combat this one. its like you take a dick up the ass and call it your pussy.
e) sage in all fields

It's Saturday morning, cheer up

Took the day off to run errands, spent all day running around town to get some new shoes for work. Why is it so hard to find some comfortable fucking shoes in the year of our Lord, 2022? Ate some mexican food and then a steak. Gettin drunk.

It's Friday?
I haven't had to be on a schedule like a wageslave since I retired in my early 30s

Attached: 1651304176936.jpg (1008x1188, 369.69K)

Im at work fag, shits boring and people here are funny

Nice. How did u make your money?

I'm really not racist, but putin has made everything worse in america since 2020, putin is the main reason cause I watch cnn.

i wasted ten years in a factory and then gambled all of my money on shitcoins like SHIB

Alienation

I was working on anti-zionist PowerPoint presentation because I'm having a speech on Saturday (today already).

nigger music sucks
youtube.com/watch?v=e5KiGB0fp3U

Notice user. I need me some Of your good luck.

i wish australians would warn us about stuff