Go to leftypol

>Go to leftypol
>Get instantly banned for a year for posting crime statistics about blacks, hispanics and facts about lgbt groomers
>Instant ban on first post
How do you even talk to leftists. Its impossible. Can't even respond without censorship.

Attached: media_FDStKSiVQAMCYAD.png_name=orig.png (1500x500, 83.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1913922/
maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf#page=3
theroot.com/articles/culture/2011/03/Black_childabuse_statistics_report_debunks_bias_assumptions.html
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/leoka/2013/officers-feloniously-
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf#page=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How do you even talk to leftists
You don't

>How do you even talk to leftists.

Attached: 4226216261.png (613x350, 238.71K)

where's the amogus?

they have their ideas and if you don't agree you will be kicked out. they're not interested in hearing your argument because they have already chosen their side

You repeat every leftist talking point to the T or they ostracize you and claim you secretly worshipped Hitler all along.

I don't get it

Leftist is a mind virus. There's no rational conversation that can happen. You can only prattle on about your subjective feelings.

Leftism cannot exist without censorship.

Fpbp
They don't want to argue

>he wants to talk to leftists

Kys. It’s literally easier and more fun.

Attached: 3D0EC4B1-C638-47E1-9DF3-C2430BBA7EB0.gif (480x205, 2.06M)

Attached: nf.jpg (550x365, 279.52K)

>Get instantly banned for a year for posting crime statistics about blac-
13/50 is one of the most successful brainwashing campaigns ever waged on the American people. They will make you focus on this number to make you forget about the fact that corporations steal more from workers than workers lose to thieves, how white people are more likely to commit sex crimes against children, and that the majority of financial crimes are again, commit by non black people, all of which are also crimes, and arguably worse than anything a racist can draw up against black people. Just like how racists had once convinced the world that theft was worse than murder, the American people have yet again been a victim of the propaganda machine.

Statistically blacks are poorer than any other demographic in the US and the reason for that is decades of systemic racism barring them from advancing. For many decades after the civil war it was legal to not hire people based on race. So blacks didn't even have the opportunity to get a job. Today black men earn 87 cents to the dollar compared to white men. Then there's just plain racism in the law enforcement which contributes to black men being incarcerated more frequently and for less severe infractions than their white counterparts. Black men are more likely to be pulled over than their white counterparts, and they are shot more often. When a black police officer is working undercover, they are more likely to be shot than their white, undercover colleagues.

It’s pre amogus

>posts fake stats and lies
>gets banned
>whhaaaaaa I’m being censored!

Stupidity doesn’t deserve a response. You’re dumb and wrong. Fuck off.

I think he's saying they're unworthy and unclean even by commie standards. Commies care a lot about class awareness and the lumpenproles have none. In their theory a revolution done by them would just be meaningless bullshit.

They lie.Then like more,or change the definition of words. This is going to lead ppl to have to exterminate them.I like this.

Talking to a leftist is like talking to your dog, yes they know words but they dont really understand what they mean, they can think, just not multiple steps down the line, it's only "hey I want pleasure, give me a treat!"

They used to be pretty based though, but then trannies came and destroyed it all..

Many frens used to debate marxism, politics there..

Why?

Attached: file (6).png (480x528, 391.94K)

A lumpen proletariat is someone Marx talked about. A lazy person who will divide the working class on fringe issues and be lazy and contribute nothing of value, aka every modern leftist.

learn what a false flag is

One-way flights from the US to Liberia are always available.

Aka marx himself ironically

To the leftist identity politics are a distraction to inhibit class consciousness. If they wanted to engage with reactionary propaganda for funsies they'd just come here.

Eh, not my problem. In fact, the only way that it is my problem is in the sense that we exist in a universal brotherhood of man, that what goes around comes around, and it’s imperative to do right in order to elevate the world going forward.
We all know how Whitey is going to be treated going forward, no matter how much Whites attempt to make peace, and all the amazing things the European race brought to the world will be used for materialism and vanity, until humanity dies on this planet.
Sucks about black people, though.

sometimes I go to places like resetera to actually just laugh at them for my own entertainment.
They will do things like preface everything they are going to say with tons of disclaimers and even then sometimes get banned lmao.
It's one of the most pathetic but interesting examples of human behavior like an anthropological study.

Attached: 234683245624562435676458.jpg (695x720, 51.35K)

>IT'S CUZ DEY POOOR
Explain how poor European areas have far less crime than American cities that are filled with niggers? I'll wait.

>They will do things like preface everything they are going to say with tons of disclaimers and even then sometimes get banned lmao.
I don't go there but seen this so many times in screencaps on 4chins, it is quite funny

To give botd I think he thought something was going to happen in his lifetime that he could participate in, but hilariously yes. Fat Santa lived off of Engle’s daddy’s money most of his life.

>how do you even talk to leftists
You don’t. They’re all liars anyway so there’s no point

Typical leftist horseshit and excuses

>be leftwing vermin
>lie

>Systematic racism
Blacks commit 56% of all robberies, despite being only 12% of the population. Source: fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
Blacks commit 50% of all murders, despite being only 12% of the population. Source: fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
Despite making up less than 12% of the US population, Blacks commit 1 in every 3 rapes. Source: fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
Young Black men kill 14 times more often than young White men. Source: ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00
Africans have higher rates of a gene associated with violence. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1913922/
Blacks are overrepresented in serial killings, and this overrepresentation is increasing. Source: maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf#page=3
Blacks are overrepresented among child abusers, and this isn’t due to biased reporting. Source: theroot.com/articles/culture/2011/03/Black_childabuse_statistics_report_debunks_bias_assumptions.html
39% of all cop killers are Black, although Blacks are only 12% of the population. Source: fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/leoka/2013/officers-feloniously-
93% of Black men who are murdered are killed by other Black men. Source: bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf#page=3
>Systematic racism

Attached: 1653474270590.jpg (708x1024, 138.42K)

NICE PASTA (FAG EDITION)

Redlining, steering, gerrymandering, "war on drugs", segregation, and many other white crimes might be why he has that impression in the first place. White people forced BIPOCs into tough situations and then judge them for it. Fuck me, man.

b/c he was a sickly dude whose politics got him blacklisted from every university job. He also tried doing manual labor until he got too sick for that.

Or because that 50% stat has been debunked time and time again, but you won’t stop lying about it. It’s gotten to the point where it’s become required reading to become any conservative at this point

Hes the meme of all the commies being asked what they're gonna do when the revolution happens and they all answer, writer, actor, uniform designer, government worker etc, they never say farmer or factory worker, they think they are too good for everyone else, they fight for the "working class" but never wanna be the working class

wtf is leftypol?
I've seen this term so many times, but never bothered to ask, and now I'm afraid to ask in fear of being labeled a newfag... which wouid bring unspeakable shame on me and my family

Attached: 1645107346261.jpg (236x209, 8.98K)

Income inequality predicts homicide rates much better than ethnicity in the states and worldwide. America has the worst inequality in the world by far and obviously have a violence problem. Poor communities tend to be peaceful if they're not forced to live among wealthier classes.

That sounds like a systemic problem to me, not a problem that has any fundamental thing to do with race. Perhaps the problem in your scenario is the US, not race.