Proof That Being a Tranny is Mental Illness

This is Tyler Reks, aka Gabe Tuft now known as Gabi Tuft. Xe was a 6’5 280 lbs WWE super star. Xe had everything, the fame, the women, the money, etc. Not even living life in literal guy heaven can make someone not mentally ill. We must address the mental illness as a society, and get at the root issue of this identity crisis instead of pump children with estrogens and hope they don’t neck themselves. Lastly, f’s in chat for this fallen chad, he just got facial feminization surgery and he’s already chopped his penis off. It’s over for gabe, but not for these young children. How do we stop it bros.

Attached: 2AEA3D98-9763-4C0C-A741-53870EEE5287.jpg (426x496, 161.15K)

Gabe pre op

Attached: 801C01ED-CBDB-4334-B80A-A5EE172435CA.jpg (817x652, 506.87K)

F

Attached: FEFFEE86-3A48-4039-BA2F-082DE083737F.jpg (421x420, 143.97K)

When you come off a steroid cycle your natural hormones are completely out of whack so it’s very likely his estrogen just spiked too high

It's part of the steroid to tranny pipeline

can you elaborate?

Christkike world is disgusting lol

Estrogen doesn't make you a tranny.
All men get estrogen spikes when they get older, it just makes you fat, sleepy and friendly.

Sailer's argued that PED abuse is an under-acknowledged contributor to the trans epidemic, particularly amongst athletes, SpecOps (a few of them have gone trans), and other types prone to PED abuse.
Bruce Jenner is one prominent example he cites as a probably PED-induced (he amits to having juiced) trannyism

>Xe
stop that

Attached: furio.jpg (269x321, 15.66K)

meds
if your shithole even has such a thing.

>christkike
you mean people with basic decency and self respect. Having an identity crisis to the extent of cutting off your genitalia and shaving bone off your face is, mental illness. keep dilating, and also ywnbaw

If you believe that being trans is a mental illness, or a form of delusion, you don't think that the appropriate treatment would be to feed into the delusion.
Let me assemble a strawman real quick to compare against. If you have an eating disorder, let's say you eat too much, these reactionary "realists" would say that this person is obese. They need to recognize that they are obese. They need to eat less in order to be healthy. If that obese person were to respond to that with "No, I identify as skinny. I'm trans skinny", the reactionary would say that's a delusion. And when other people in society affirm this delusion, they see it as doing real harm for this person. They aren't trying to shake this person out of their delusion, but rather they're feeding into it. Enabling it.

What we understand, and the majority of the medical discourse agrees with us, is that the best treatment for gender dysphoria is transition. Because while being obese is actually problematic for your health, and so it's something that needs to be dealt with, being a girl is not dangerous or unhealthy. Or being a guy for the trans men. Those are perfectly reasonable states of being, that billions of other humans already occupy. Just letting us be the gender we feel ourselves to be doesn't hurt anyone. Least of all, us

The strange thing about Jenner is he's mentally against most woke shit.

I'm so glad I'm 5'4" and naturally feminine lol

> hebrew tatoo on his left arm
oy gevalt

Attached: Mental illness.webm (352x640, 2.95M)

Body dysmorphia is very common in bodybuilders so it's not a surprise that guys like him would become a tranny. Anyone that obsessed with body modification is going to be fucked in the head.

When you guys start hanging them from the lampposts start with this kike right here

>>Takes steroids because he feels to less of a man
>>Roids kill his balls
>>stops roids
>>thinks man why cant i be without roids no more competing no more stress

And there you go the next bodybuilder troon

>being a girl isn’t dangerous or unhealthy
estrogen lowers bone density, cutting off your genitalia renders you sterile (cutting off genetic line), and anal sex leads to more std’s than any other sexual act. Not only that, but apart of the transsexual movement is allowing MTF to compete in female sports. There have been multiple skull fractures and severe concussions in MTF versus female mma/boxing. Lastly, it promotes autonomy which is adding to an already fatally low level of total human reproduction rate. Our population is falling to detrimental levels.

The worst part about this is that modern humans are effectively born with low test by default now.

Didn't read faggot

Would

DON'T CLICK! CURSED VIDEO!

Attached: 1652313902916.png (430x650, 859.72K)

First of all, stop using the faggot pronound

Secondly, this will happen more and more with hormone abuse - especially steroids.

>Because while being obese is actually problematic for your health, and so it's something that needs to be dealt with, being a girl is not dangerous or unhealthy.

Kek you idiot, you can't "become a girl".

All you're doing is chopping off your genitals and taking pills. This doesn't make you a girl, nothing will. All you've done is mutilate your body, like a man replacing his arms with sowed on birds' wings in a delusional attempt to become a bird. You've destroyed your body and made a mockery out of real girls.

Attached: t ranny.png (833x1136, 947.2K)

>being a girl is not dangerous or unhealthy
No, but cutting your dick off and replacing it with an axe wound is

I don't care about you specifically. You're a lost cause. I care that you're all groomers. If you shut up around kids, this might turn out better.

Body builders and trannies have similar body issues. They're always seeking "more" by changing themselves.
Not all ofc, but some.

Wrestling is an awful joke for dumb people. Like most American entertainments it dossn't do anything for your mind or wellbeing.

I would not worry because trannies are poisoniing themselves at an alarming rate with DIY HRT.

Attached: 1653700101476.png (2670x1148, 410.57K)

- I take drugs to maintain an illusion of femininity ~ Trannies
- I take drugs to maintain an illusion of masculinity ~ Bodybuilders/PED users
One of us! One of us! One of us!

>can you elaborate?
Bruce to Caitlin Jenner

Yes, that defines 99% of the world created by the christian apes.

The gays will kill the trannies. L G and B are fucking sick of the other letters making them look bad.

Hahah I know this person. They were in bands in Sydney for a while. Antifa. Rich parents got him the best lawyer in the city. Detransitioned in jail.

Trannies keep poisoning themselves.

Attached: images.jpg (450x413, 21.64K)

He clearly wasn't a Chad if he transitioned.

>young man loses his hair
>jumps on fin
>messes with his hormones
>becomes a tranny

Many such cases!

Attached: 1626445457905.png (1440x1923, 2.06M)