Make rent money a tax write off

Problem solved. Landlords pay taxes on the money they make from us and we get to write that off because its no longer a choice but a desperate option they keep increasing like my rent has gone up 50% and so i literally make 10k less take home while my landlord makes an extra 10k so the taxes would be paid by them. Otherwise fuck humanity I hope we all die.

Attached: No pets allowed.jpg (640x641, 26.4K)

You have rats get cat also no pets

Those aren't wild rats

certificate of rent paid (crp) for tax purposes.

Get a cat and name him Chairman Mao

Don't be a disgusting nigger that attracts rats.

It is a write off you retarded fuck

Why doesn't he just get an indoor chicken coop? The rats will be afraid of them and leave, and the landlord can't do shit because they're livestock and not pets.

Fuck no. Pay your fucking rent!

Attached: 1652227648997m.jpg (1024x576, 66.69K)

Sometimes this being a message board is counter productive. I hope we all die and i hope elon musk goes to jail and space x goes bankrupt. Humans are trash.

So your defense of land lords is giga land lords?

Landlords do pay tax on rent money. You fucking retard. Their property taxes go up every year, insurance, repair costs and whatever else. Maybe go out and vote on not allowing property tax increases or on social justice dog shit laws that raises everyone's expenses.

Attached: Change.jpg (607x586, 110.44K)

that's actually a good idea

Landlords don't exist without tenants

tenants are homeless without landlords

only if the state creates that relationship

this
OP is a fucking fag

stupid leddit post, GTFO

Just don't pay taxes. Problem solved.

Hello new fren. Are you enjoying yourself so far? Remember, youre here forever.

Landlords are homeless without tenants...oh wait.

Its what I do. Bulk of income is tax free. The rest is multiple trickles. Lots of cash.
Cant avoid sales tax really, not without too much hassle.

Landlord here. 9/10 times I wont do jack shit about rats. I wont dress you or wipe your ass either.

If your store your food and garbage properly, you wont have a problem. Its usually not an architectural flaw, you just have bad hygiene and have attracted venim into my home.

I live in an identical house next door and dont have a rate problem. Expect to be kicked out and replaced if I hear any complaints. You are the real vermin here.

Cant even keep your food and garbage in closed containers? Home ownership isnt for you.

The landlords will be homeless too, because all of our residential property is being bought up by Vanguard, Blackrock and Israeli companies. You landlords will sell for big money, but then the economy will crash and your money will be worthless.

You could move to DE
I don't necessarily recommend it, but it's an option.

Fuck off we're full

I claim my rent every year
When i deposit it online, i leave a note as to the time and date

why are renters such nihilistic faggots? if you want sympathy, behave like a decent human being.

Kek. I wasn't selling it user. I live in PA. I just know DE doesn't have sales tax. I drove through Newark one time at night, but other that I've never really been there.

Rent is already a tax writeoff retard