Student loan forgiveness

anyone that supports it is a thief. pay back your loans or an hero.

Attached: Screenshot.png (598x571, 43.85K)

>supports it
who cares, none of our opinions matter anyways

agree no forgiveness but still i not pay get fucked hahaha for teaching marxism you get zero dollars as marxism is useless.

Just reduce federal student loans. Just like houses, the market value of education is set by the size of the loan. If the loans were reduced to 10k/year the fees would drop instantly.

Is all just fake fucking imaginary money.

He's arguing that the government is paying back these loans on behalf of the people and so the every man takes the responsibility?

That's my best guess

The debt is owned by the US Treasury. If the treaury writes off the debt, it is the same as if the US taxpayer writes off the debt. In other words, the US taxpayer never gets paid back for fronting these students the loans to attend school.

just stop federally backing loans to school that cant gurantee job placement

Oh I don't fucking care about that we send 100x more than this abroad so fuck it.
Government doesn't care about so just spend I mean we just sent what 20 billion in total to Ukraine?

Tom “Pickin’” Cotton

theyre gonna get drafted for ww3 so who cares.

>money is real
let it all burn. I'm done.

no one cares you fucking faggot. they just print money out of thin air anyways.

>pay back your loan to jews
I thought you dune coons hated usury

>theyre gonna get drafted for ww3 so who cares.
there will be no draft for faggot ukraine, they can try a false flag and self nuke the U.S. mainland or some shit to try and get support but this country is so fucking divided that it's going to balkanize no matter what way you spin this shit. it's over.

make the universities pay it back

Why not we're already putting her on the hook for other banal shit. I'm sure she loves paying taxes for the new ass blaster 3000 cruiser missle

Remember it's not the idiot 19YO kid, starry eyed to be away from home taking out loans like all the other kids, it's the nasty jew banker profiting and even more so are the leftists infesting university.
Loan forgiveness = welfare for leftist universities

Attached: teacher wiggle.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

>pay back your loans
>an hero
Or just don't pay them back and wait 7 years for it to disappear from your credit rating and be forgotten.

Invest the money that would be going towards student loan payments. You'll have enough money to buy shit without credit.
Never pay it back though.

>lawyer
>making anywhere near 300k
Fucking neocons man

>the money "goes" to the lawyer and not banker kikes
yeah ok boomer

>pay back your loans
No, I will default on all of my loans, Jew

Attached: 1644215539001.jpg (1024x726, 74.78K)

We don't have control over our government
Also Tom Cotton didn't give two shits when Ukraine demanded $40 billion

Why should I pay for some kikes in Ukraine? I'd rather we pay off our own countrymens debts. $50k for everyone will still leave most retarded liberals who went to ivy league uni's in ruin.

They’re just gonna change their mind in 2 weeks and send the money to the coke head kike actor in Ukraine anyway, idk why you guys are even arguing about this.