BLACKOUTS ARE COMING

I have investigated for the past year the increase in grain-silo fires and massive undercutting to the dollar (inflation). My sources have correlated that there will be massive civil unrest in August. Gas prices will hit $8 a gallon in 75% of the U.S., thus fueling massive unrest because black people will no longer be able to afford living. It will be George Floyd all over again, but much, much worse.

Black outs are coming, but not electrical grid black outs: Black-outs. Blacks will once again hit the streets after a negro dies from a cop, but it will be publicized like never before. It will occur 2 weeks before the riots start, but that’s all I was told.

There will be a Category 5 Chimpout in America for the first time in history. The military will be deployed in D.C. and the media will support it because the clause will be the mother of all riots to end “white supremacy”. Black-outs are coming and this will give China the greenlight to invade Taiwan. Be ready.

Attached: 89D57E0A-F24A-40C4-A490-05C16A6A820E.jpg (1024x737, 152.87K)

I don't think so buddy everybody has nigger fatigue even knickers black lives matter fail but an administration and anyone else that I supported niggers fail so I think you're wrong and maybe you should stop predicting I am curious about your grain silo fire data though

Foreign actors are committing arson to undermine America’s food security. This is mainly from China, as they are actively working to create another mass riot situation like in 2020. A huge increase has occurred in the past few years, which is not a coincidence. If you hit food security, you hit black people the hardest. It will be a tumbleweed that keeps on going until it gets stopped. Be ready.

My recommendations are to buy bullion, a years worth of non-perishables and firearms. It is coming.

Will it escalate into a world war ? Is it possible ?

Anything to distract from the spreading of the pox
Same tricks as before, nothing outside the box

Not a world war. China will have complete control over Taiwan in November. Don’t underestimate them. They have been planning this for the past 3 decades. It will be a global dark year for “democracy” as something is supposed to happen to Joe Biden, my sources are saying a medical problem that will leave him unable to do his “job” for months. The cabal will then take over and America will be beyond saving. If you are in Europe, I wouldn’t be too worried as this is only meant to undermine North Americans. Canada and the U.S. will be targets of this.

>Correlated
You mean corroborated?

What about Russia ? Will they win their war against Ukraine ?

>sources
>just trust my bros

Attached: SLaJw1012.jpg (590x550, 53.06K)

how do I prepare for these black-outs im scared user

Attached: Chimp Out Advisory.jpg (1008x1260, 314.5K)

>Blackouts
Is this the new term for peaceful protests? I like it

>It will be George Floyd all over again, but much, much worse.
That was with the lights on. When the lights are off nobody will know where they're going so nothing will happen.

Russia will take control over everything east of the dniper in the next 3 months. What will be left in the western portion of Ukraine will be a stronghold for NATO to stage an eventual dissolution of the Russian federation by 2030. Putin will be “removed” in the next 2 years, causing massive internal instability until autonomous zones begin to secede. It will happen slowly, and no there will be no nukes.

That is all I can say. Good luck.

So you saying we are getting 8$ a gallon by august? Where are you getting that and dic you account for jerome powell not lowering the federal fund rate? Also did you also account for government price controls? Just wondering if you did because if you did... We are fucked.

>So you saying we are getting 8$ a gallon by august? Where are you getting that

A fucking highschool kid passing his trig classes could tell you that based on the rate of increase numbnuts.

>Category 5 Chimpout
Please send time machine.

Well, now you are being mean. I didnt even do anything.

The last people to starve will be blacks. They get government gibs.

Time dilation only goes one way. Enjoy ur statue of liberty.

kek you cute keep it up sugar

>but it will be publicized like never before.
Like supportive or disapproval from media?

This is Any Forums. He could have called you a lot worse. In fact I think he was being nice.

Attached: 1653345560165.png (1200x400, 82.34K)