Female intelligence

Why does society allow women to claim that their intelligence is equal to that of men? Verbally maybe they could rival men but objectively women have worse average intelligence.

Attached: 43346580194_c949a3d091_b.jpg (1024x768, 86.3K)

>Verbally maybe they could rival men
Kek, have you ever talked to a foid?

Is that the retard who stuck her head out the car window and smashed her head on a telephone pole?

They might be unsophisticated in vocabulary but they know how to manipulate people

i don't know.
ppl are brainwashed,
Probably by mothers and Teachers ( aka femoids )

because society has a death wish, apparently.

Attached: 1593795796319.jpg (720x496, 33.88K)

Believe it or not normies actually want to get laid and you can't call a stupid whore what she is because then she will tell the others.

Attached: 1531934031579.jpg (558x640, 35.54K)

Is that a sex doll?

>but they know how to manipulate people
THAT is the female's primary skill, their survival mechanism.you must realize

Dumbass, she died.

their emotional iq is unreachable for most men, i wonder which one is better at the end of the day…

The perfect woman

i have a new fetish

Not sure? Are you a woman?

Attached: 1653420072421.webm (640x360, 2.27M)

Yes

number of high end degrees
agrees with you

>Female intelligence
This is now an oxymoron thread.

You mean rhetoric.

Hawt, she sucked that pretty deep

Do whatever you can not to embrace it

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

When is Any Forums drinking right now at this very second?

Most of them are in like liberal arts or social skill related fields, psychology is basically just talking to people
Yeah but if they adapted to have high social IQ why do they need any other responsibilities

the person who made this meme was too retarded to understand how to increase the canvas size and finish his hair

Women don't have to be smart. They just have to breed. That's it. That's their only purpose.

They do so by using their holes as bargaining tools, not through verbose theatrics or intricate rhetoric. The average foid is incapable of keeping a conversation going.

I think it's the opposite, women can talk for ages about gossip to try and make you think good or bad things about people