Texas Governor is pissed and says cops lied to him

Imagine the hatred that community feels towards those coward ass cops

Attached: 5AF03B8E-3F28-472D-BC8C-3B575BE486A5.jpg (828x985, 213.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMOiftYNwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This fucking circus needs to end

Attached: 19C30268-B17F-4042-BCA3-739A6DD115E4.jpg (559x1024, 51.22K)

Thank you for giving me my balls back Any Forums. I know that this isn't the thread for that. But nonetheless, thank you Any Forums. I owe you guys a solid. That is all.

its even funnier when you realize the cops BARRICADED THE SHOOTER inside the room

Wheels is gettin upset!

i guarantee all the responding officers were Judeo-Masonic fuckheads that kept the scene closed on purpose. every last one would be lynched in a serious country.

I love how this glow op is backfiring hard on them
gun ban convo is losing since normies think cops are cowards
now normies want guns to protect themselves since cops are cowards

Who wanna bet that the cops are those freemason agents?

Why is anyone surprised that when you import the third world, you get the third world. In this case, you have Latin American cops who don't give a fuck. The same would happen with a mass shooting in Mexico City. Cops just stand there and let people die out of cowardice/apathy.

Lol at boomers listening to jew propaganda and importing infinite third worlders and then installing them in official positions of power (over the boomers' own white children) and expecting things not to degrade to third world status. Just lol.

Remember those 10 months cops did nothing but kneel for rioting terrorists, but then had the gall to viciously assault and arrest normal people for going outside without wearing three triple-layered Covidian masks?
cops don't deserve respect, they're thug street enforcers for the ZOG.

Any Forums is THE internet influence machine
the internet is the culture influence machine
culture influence dictates societal change

Attached: 1653569745972.jpg (641x1045, 284.38K)

defund the police and redistribute their military-grade arsenal to the outstanding citizens of the community

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMOiftYNwk

This will be memory holed.

If this was Texas even 100 years ago and the town's police chief/sheriff bungled hard enough to see multiple children killed, he'd be hanged by a mob.

Realistically, can these cops be charged and tried for anything? Manslaughter maybe? Anyone complicit in the hesitation to breach the classroom should see justice, and ideally by death.

>Texas Governor is pissed
yeah you can tell it from his balled up fists in that photo op.

Start firing cops that lied then and if necessary prosecute them.

well he can't stamp his feet

Nice trips

You’re welcome sweetheart

Then fire them all
Everyone who made the decision to not go in especially those who stopped people
You will never get any public trust back unless you do

Good. He needs to fire the smart ass DPS officers that have been lying on tv immediately. They have disgraced us all.

Keep it positive and keep bettering yourself, amigo.

Attached: deysktb-f4538cb5-f850-4187-be22-0c7571f7b59c.png (1232x1548, 186.73K)

Attached: i-prefer-dangerous-freedom-over-peaceful-slavery-quote-1.jpg (500x596, 47.96K)

He could promise a pardon for anyone that skips the judicial system

He's pissed because it makes him look bad and he wants to get re-elected, nothing more.

Bullshit. Mother fucker loved slavery.

Because the Cops are on the Cartels payroll, who also work with Feds. Catch up

Attached: 6hly4b.jpg (480x255, 47.52K)

the REAL fuck up is the Feds knew about this kid 4+ years ago, and so did the cops.

he literally said, and I quote, 4 years ago "When I graduate in 2022 I am going to shoot up a school".

texas should just be indepedent.

mutts still seethe tho

Working as intended.
Now he better have the balls to take care of it quick.

zog obscures, say it straight, jews.

>Texas Governor is pissed and says cops lied to him
Uvalde is a small town. The police chief who stalled the breach is most likely related to some of the other officers on the scene and didn't want them getting shot at. Nepotism

Try 50 years cochise

this mf didn't even want a military because he was afraid the military would overthrow the country.

then capitulated for the good of the country, jefferson is a good president solely because even though he was personally against what was good for the country, he still did it.

dude had a convoluted as FUCK relationship with slavery; dude fucked his dead wife's mulatto half-sister and then, out of grief, helped his daughter escape.

Wasnt there a shooting a few years ago where the cops also pussied out? What ever happened to them?

niggers aren't people
and yes, he loved them up sooooo good

bingo amigo

t los angeles

Fake and gay. Stop spamming.

they pussy out all the time
remember the summer of "mostly peaceful protests" where the cops not only didn't do shit but also knelt down to the rioters

Sauce?

Checked.

The military is threat to the country though. We've known this since greece

This, perfect example and how they admitted they didn't want to get shot themselves and a few days later that woman shoots a guy shooting up a birthday party

>freed his daughter
I thought you could buy/br given your freedom? Isn't that how that one nigger ended up owning his own slave?

Yep.

More like the police chief was a member of the Freemason lodge.

all republicans are coward pigs.

C'mon would this guy lie?

Attached: sheriff.jpg (409x700, 38.6K)

yeah no doubt

any power in the country that influences an abundance of power, either militarily or financially is going to be a threat

All this rage at badge-niggers sure is taking my mind off the "retired" fed groomer, and the FBI announcement that they knew about spic-slayer beforehand.

this, you could literally order them today to kill entire swaths of their own population, even in America, and they'd just do it.

its really that easy, you don't even have to tell them why, they are literally brain-broke to not even think of asking a superior officer why they are going to kill whoever, the ones who would were washed out long before.

oh they'd all feel really really bad about killing everyone in MIssissippi or w/e after the fact, and would kill themselves or booze up or w/e but they'd do it.