What to do in this situation/pol/?

Attached: 3AB6A9AB-3EF6-4136-B6B1-7F9B142BFA62.jpg (750x800, 205.66K)

All degenerates get the rope

Attached: 639C8698-BB20-4282-9BAA-8B28997E2D2C.jpg (744x1024, 158.97K)

sorry but you know the rules
no cherry no marry

Attached: 1643725835825.jpg (845x925, 62.89K)

>fornication

Attached: 1644510559173.jpg (534x534, 22.64K)

Kys.

theyre so dumb they dont deserve love.

I made a top Reddit tranny delete it’s account using the power of votes and trophy’s

Attached: 57F65751-5E46-42A9-AAFC-3040A7D0D2BC.png (750x1624, 258.74K)

The ultimate incel cope.

It probably went into a full on rage and is killing someone normal as we speak

this bitch is talking about a man meeting her practical needs after she already fucked him
top lel. women are fucking retards.

Find a different gash

It is exceedingly unlikely these days, but you strike me as someone who either got used goods and is upset about it, or a blown out whore.

just bee yourself

probably both lol

Attached: coolsocksbro.jpg (181x278, 8.46K)

its just meta game stuff you incels cant understand because you dont know that world. Guys value women who put out too fast less and everyone knows it. Shes worried he wont see her as relationship material anymore. Its the womans version of a guys "friend zone" problem where the guys just see her as a fuck buddy and not relationship material.

I still can't believe people spend money for shitty emojis.
8|

And you strike me as someone who women don’t even give a second look at

how to unsqueeze my toothpaste?

>animals having superior breeding methods than no fornication god inspired religion

lol.

Animals usually have a competition to breed and generally don't kill each other so the best genetics are passed on. Humans are far below that. As well as "inspired" religion. It's disgusting abrahamic filth.

>All guys think this way
>All girls think this way
sauce?? Captcha hahga

>Guys value women who put out too fast less and everyone knows it.

Yes. A woman that puts out too fast for everyone. A woman that instantly puts out for me and only me is honoring me above the rest.

That said she posts on TwoX so she will die alone anyway, better to end it now and spare him the heartache months down the line.

Reminds me of being 20, I was dating my crush and we were drinking a bit. I played her some guitar, she said it made her want to "give" something to me (hinting to blowjob). I told he our relationship wasn't ready for sex stuff yet. She started hyperventilating and left the room, started pacing madly back and forth. Said she never heard someone say that to her before. She wanted to get married ASAP after that, it was like I pushed some button in her soul that her carnal whore brain forgot was there. Anyways, if you want to get a woman totally sprung, just tell her no lol

Attached: 1612144193957.jpg (670x1024, 94.41K)

So you are implying the only way men have anything good to say about women is if they are fucking them? Doesn't that strike you as misogynistic?

>She started hyperventilating and left the room, started pacing madly back and forth.

Lucky. The girls I said no to usually got mad. Guess I wasn't hot enough to be allowed to say no.

I do this daily

Came across this flirty lady in the bar yesterday. Doing the whole oooh go get me a drunk or go do X teehee bullshit and i just told her no go find some other guy
She was like glue all night, i dont have to elaborate further

Isn't it considered rape now, when you have sex with a drunk woman?

Woman get real angry if you don't want sex like they take it as a personal insult and you might just be tired or busy playing computer games or something they are pretty dumb

Attached: pilgrimpepe.png (860x1054, 320.54K)

Only if you are fuck ugly

It's how you phrase it, frog poster.
>I don't wanna fuck you, I'm playing wow
Vs
>I cannot make love to you, my heart isn't ready
Women want to live in their shitty romcoms

Basic bitch

>trying to use them
She let it slip right there. She doesn't want to lose her paypig/meal ticket now that she's going to deny him a second helping.

Just take girl dick

Attached: 418C53B8-541D-4E85-AE6D-102A625CEC0A.jpg (822x2253, 1M)

Also when they want to be fwb but you say no because they're kind of fat and smell like cheese and you already regret doing it the first time.