On tonight’s episode of Things That Won’t Get Reported...

On tonight’s episode of Things That Won’t Get Reported, a basketball american is slain by a woman carrying a pistol after attempting to shoot up a party with an AR-15.

Attached: DE2D99B4-A5AD-4B22-984E-9F716ABF0E21.jpg (720x1003, 88.48K)

It didn't turn out to be a mass shooting. So there's no reason to blast it all over the media. It's not a conspiracy theory to replace you with PoC, you're just unfuckable.

But good guys with guns don’t work.

wtf does this have to do with being replaced faggot? its about how having a gun allows a women to stop a grown nigger

He literally missed every shot with an ar15 in a crowd of people before a woman shot and killed him. This pretty much matches up with what I witness when I go to the range and watch them shoot (and miss) targets.

good riddence

That’s a bot or a kike ignore them

Look. Im not asking to completely ban niggers, im just asking for common sense assault nigger laws.

Attached: 1653076469724m.jpg (682x1024, 79.74K)

Imagine the crime statistics for Chicago if they could..

Someone pull up the rhodesian war stats for some background on negro accuracy lol

Post the link and I'll participate in the thread. Otherwise I'll just call you a faggot over and over again til bump limit or I get banned for spam.

Or aspiring member of the 41% club

It didn’t turn into a mass shooting because niggers are incompetent retards who couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn.

but good women do. just like galadriel.
:^)

The problem is that for every one of these events where a hero saves the day, the availability of weapons results in like 5 situations where the hero never shows up and the only guy whose armed to the fucking teeth with weapons that can kill you from across a room is the dude looking to murder folks.

If guns honestly protected anything the US would have the lowest crime rates in the world.

Attached: BasedoOrorck.jpg (627x368, 42.57K)

Remove niggers from the stats and we do

GLOWIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: E83901B6-D349-4B73-A3DB-5CB7744236A5.jpg (960x960, 93.8K)

How do you kikes always get first post?

lol transmad

It's a jew who is very nervous about "The Great Replacement" recently breaking out into the general lexicon.

Attached: b8e13252c9364164443b957930dce2a89bfb8b3b197eb12ea770eeebbe7b6943.jpg (654x814, 146.88K)

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

Maybe there is a chance for the future

Diversity is the single greatest public health threat in America. It is causally correlated to the mental health crisis and it is a crime against humanity.

When America was 90% white and teens were allowed to bring semi autos and revolvers to school, there were ZERO mass shootings at schools.

Diversity everywhere, throughout all time, and for all life forms, has correlated with strife and violence, social collapse, and mental health decline. In nature it results in extinctions, whether by the diversity itself killing the native animal or a disease brought by diversity (such as the Chinese blight wiping out the largest native tree of North America: the American chestnut).
Diversity, for all life on earth, is inherently genocidal; and for humans it is physically, mentally, spiritually, and societally debilitating and damaging.

BAN DIVERSITY. There is NO REASON to be diverse when it threatens everyone’s safety so much. All guns could disappear tomorrow, and you would still be stabbed in the neck with a fork, as long as you are subject to diversity.

Diversity needs to end. It was a failed experiment. It’s time to move on from failure and seek what actually works. Diversity does not work, has never worked, and never will work. It is the most disastrous and destructive thing to befall America. Whether we are talking about the decline of education, the collapse of institutions that care about public health, the mental health crisis, the spread of plagues, or the inability to mitigate corruption or hold it accountable (because we are too diverse to have functional institutions): diversity is directly responsible for all of it.

Diversity is a crime against humanity and inherently destructive and debilitating to all life on earth.

By "basketball american", you mean NIGGER, right?

Sound like a fake story to me