"Russia didnt win in Donbass, we never wanted that region anyway" is the new cope

"Russia didnt win in Donbass, we never wanted that region anyway" is the new cope

foreignpolicy.com/2019/12/06/ukraine-better-without-donbass-costly-reconstruction-pro-russia-west/

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 8.45.17 PM.png (2112x858, 247.62K)

What? We are already issuing Russian citizenship to residents of Kherson

He's saying this is the Ukrainian cope

Kherson is not Donbass I mean, it's further away

They are staring loss in the face and now want to eject the Donbass to save wha this left of Ukraine. Too bad for them, the ship has sailed with the Minsk Agreement. Russia will take more than the Donbass.

I hope all of Ukraine belongs to Russia soon, even Kiev.

Donbass evacuated to Russia in glorious Ukraine agreement

The problem with that article is that the writer of it doesn't understand that if you give up territory without a fight, it will only encourage the aggressor to eventually attack again.

Attached: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu - Kyon - I'm so tired of your shit.jpg (362x281, 26.97K)

first of many to go :)

The American equivalent would be if Mexico invaded California. Hollywood would basically be our version of Azov and start recruiting rednecks to “defend freedom” even though Hollywood hates whites anyway, they just want to keep their power over the state.

And the connection being that SoCal is more than 60% Mexican at this point so Mexico would expect them to join the invaders and fight against Hollywood

If?

Attached: 5dd422417eece57792792103.png (2400x1200, 3.23M)

In a few more months: "It's time for Ukrainians to let go of Ukraine, Poland is the real Ukraine anyway"

Top kek.

I thought Ukraine was winning??? wtf?

Is this what winning looks like?

Ukrope is my favorite

thanks for the 40.000 millions though! no, actually they wont even thank you and instead will blame youbfor not giving more, jus jew things

There was a fight, you fucking moron. It's literally a war.

Kherson is another thing they took.

Donetsk, Lughask, but as well Khrakiv, Kherson and Zephyria or whatever its called. Russia took 5 regions instead of just 2, way more than intended.

Odessa, Dnipropetrovsk and Mykolaiv next on the menu.

>maybe if we stop poking the bear it will stop growling at us
>nah get ready to fight it

All they really need is Odessa and Kiev becomes a vassal. Ukraine can kick and scream all it wants and try to export through Poland but economic realities will drag them into the Russian sphere

>dude just surrender your territory to an invader who attacked your country unprovoked with genocidal intent

Is there anything more pathetic than an appeaser? Every last one of Neville Chamberlain's fanboys need to taken out back and fucking shot.

Attached: Smol Anne.jpg (1355x1996, 446.46K)

I thought slavery in Israel was the new Ukraine

>Confederate flag
Ironic.

>genocidal

Attached: 1651959702541.gif (267x199, 1.09M)

they are winning, trust me im a leaf

>Southerners
>appeasers

When war comes, we're always the first to go, faggot.

>dude Ukraine has no right to exist lmao
>dude Ukrainian is Nazified and we have to kill all those Nazis amirite?
>doesn't even fucking wait until they've actually conquered the country to start up the massacres and deportations

Attached: Anne thinks you're dumb.jpg (255x247, 12.07K)

Only for the sexiest Ukrainian orphan children.

>Southerner simping for repulsive kike parasites
I can't even begin to imagine what kind of brainwashing the kikes did to you during your pre-k holohoax class.

Attached: photo_2021-07-22_13-03-23 (2).jpg (868x677, 87.51K)

Am I being epically baited by an entire thread of VPN samefagging or did nobody else notice that the article is from 2019?

Any true leader of Ukraine would have negotiated and let go of Donbass before Special Operation Z. Zelensky is a globohomo puppet using the country and it's people as fodder for foreign interests as part of a proxy war. Losing Donbass (DPR/LPR) was never optional, by negotiation or by force. Everyone with a sense of reality knew this, Zelensky knew this. He knowingly decimated his countries infrastructure and gutted his population for nothing but personal gain. The country will never be fully rebuilt, the refugees who left will never come back. In 20 years most of Ukraine will be North African.

Foreign Policy? Great, more globalist trash to not read.