Any questions?

Any questions?

Attached: wewreobefngtyoprefwerbytnhgrfew.png (1198x552, 85.71K)

i need one.

No one needs Twitter posts on Any Forums.
No one.

Why? Is your """right""" to an assault rifle really worth more than protecting our kids?

because i don't give a fuck, tranny

This

Hello yes, I am no one

yes, it is tranny.

you don't have kids.

I need an Ak and FAL

SPBP /thread
Permabans when?

>our kids
You know damn well you're childless you disingenuous liberal rube.

Except the teachers who went head to head with their opponent brandishing an AR-15

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

>FAL
Based and right arm of freedom pilled

>twitter screencap thread
Hi maga3x.

Attached: 1616813820417.png (605x448, 224.6K)

Because your guns free zones and incompetent goblina police fail to protect us. So I will opt to protect my self.
Also, fuck you

come get it

I have a MIGHTY need !

>our kids?
you cant even have them
>no womb

She killed her own kids with a glorified coat hanger

What's the problem with having regulations and background checks? Maybe even restricting the advertising of guns?
Is there a fear of over extension of powers if they went ahead?

>Any questions?
since you're tranny, are you going to commit suicide?

>our kids?
That gash between your legs won’t reproduce shit.

>regulations and background checks
ZOG don't regulate niggers

Attached: 1560655854704.jpg (385x119, 16.31K)

no one needs faggot OPs, or retarded women spouting nonsense on Twitter, yet here we are

Attached: 1653622132841.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

Because AR10’s are better.

How does me owning a scary looking rifle hurt anyone?
Why would someone willing to shoot innocents decide that the illegality of a scary looking rifle being the line not to cross?

Why are we letting emotions dictate policy/law?

yes. why are you gay?
yes. why are you gay?

Attached: 1595460459275 (1).jpg (280x360, 77.28K)

>Is your """right""" to an assault rifle really worth more than protecting our kids?
Yes.

Pretty sure FALs are prohibited by name here. AKs definitely are, even the .22 versions. Never give up what you've got, burgerbros. You might end up like us.

Attached: 1484632295705.jpg (570x755, 120.71K)

Our military does.

Yes. Your kids are only a problem to me anyways. The world is over populated and you are the problem.

>jam-o-matic after 1 mag
lol, get a real battle rifle

Attached: 1618527695547.jpg (4032x3024, 2.51M)

Disarm all federal agents

Type GOD

cops just showed how much they fear the AR-15
good luck with that

Attached: 1652654808321.png (430x353, 279.05K)

Why are you gay?

You assume taking funs away will stop violence. All of human history is against you.

Why are you a bot?

I'm lethal with a rake and a handful of rocks.

is she a virgin?

no one needs niggers.
no one.

OP is banned from firearm protection and must remain 100 yards from anyone carrying a firearm.

Attached: 1564339656131.jpg (720x960, 148.12K)

I don't need one now, but if they try to ban buying them I'll suddenly need one.

holy shit cringe

How many children need to die until you finally give up your fucking guns?

It's the bill of rights, not the bill of what some dumb bitch thinks I need.

Need is irrelevant, cunt

>holy shit cringe

Attached: 1572539248471.jpg (1600x900, 132.57K)

> get a real battle rifle

But user, that would illegal up here. I sure wouldn’t want participate in any illegal activity

7.62X51 > .223

Yes

primary use of G3s is to anger brass goblins and prevent them from getting any use from your spent cartridges.