This is like a license to print money

Holy shit can you imagine how many right wing shit heads are going to immediately line up to give him $15 a month to own the libs by watching old episodes of Gilligan’s Island?

Attached: DF9579B0-188F-48E1-A9DC-3937B4C490CA.jpg (568x570, 48.47K)

This was my idea actually. The idea was called the 1972 channel or the 1973 channel and you only watched TV programming from that year it also included commercials from that year that we're not updated. and Ford if it had a commercial from that year it still had to pay for money to have that 1972 Ford commercial.

I didn't really understand what the word woke means, I do now understand that woke means liberal bullshit. It's movies and television with transgender race mixing it's all the shit the conservative people and people with the brain don't like. Let the gays and lesbians breed themselves out of existence maybe that's the woke agenda is to make people so gay that they don't reproduce and then they go away.

fox has a lot of cancelled shows

I would pay 30 dollars a month for a service like NEtflix but with good none-blackwashed series.

We better get Jim'll Fix It

The creative industry is dead and he certainly won't be bringing it back

I've never been bothered by gay or lesbian people when they kept it in the closet or the bedroom the whole loud and proud thing is totally fucking annoying it's just as annoying as your neighbor playing music you don't want to hear in the middle of the night very loudly. okay gay people we get it you like playing with your butt you don't think poop smells bad and you want to eat it like chocolate ice cream well good for you you got rocks for brains, I identify more with lesbians one of the lesbians is a man who wants to bury their face in that pussy I'm okay with that I want to bury my face in some pussy also, the problem with woke women is women who haven't come out of the closet acting like men who are abusive to normal men are a fucking nightmare if you're in the closet Dyke man lesbian quit dating a straight man I just fucking get on with your life and be a hardcore lesbian and just fucking leave us men alone.

Attached: IMG_20220527_154849.jpg (3264x2448, 2.15M)

Looks like the whites are finally trying to think

You'll get there eventually
I'll be drinking myself to death in the meantime

>I want to bury my face in some pussy also
Have some pride in yourself man

Trump shills the vax. He’s globohomo or an idiot

Go jerk off to She-Hulk Attorney at Law, cuck.

Attached: mike matei.gif (220x220, 574.99K)

Eating pussy is a delicacy you'll probably never appreciate

Roseanne on Trump TV

Trump is a spokesperson and a a showman he just sells things people want and he takes their money you're just jealous you're not doing it. Trump is being blackmailed into the New world order shit that's as clear as day to anybody with a brain. He was probably having sex with underage women with Epstein all the time. I don't condone that kind of behavior yet a whole part of the world thinks it's totally normal. The Jewish part of the world.

>NEETflix
Very little media from the mainstream is good but at least conservatards are finally doing something after crying for decades about Hollywood being controlled by liberals.

Attached: rollerball02.jpg (1000x1500, 284.33K)

No cancelled shows are going to align with Trump. He would have to develop his own content which he is to cheap to do.

Wayne why didn't you do the metokur stream? He wasn't going to bully you. Would have been a good way to get your side of the story out there.

Holy shit they're bringing back Cops, Duckman, Married With Children, The Wonder Years, and everything that was great with TV before it sucked?

And hopefully Dukes of Hazzard.

Attached: Pretty-Cool.gif (400x346, 2.23M)

He understands politics is downstream from culture

looks like MDE is back on the menu

>cancelled shows
Promise?

Attached: 01C7A102-C190-4037-BD0B-29C1293D0F9A.jpg (1000x1500, 270.41K)

TV rots your mind. Anime is also no better.

Attached: 1638839741033.gif (405x228, 497.62K)

He constantly bullies me. I just can't take any more shit from anybody I'm tired of this fucking world, and this is how I fight back. Make no mistake I'm not finished I'm reorganizing.

Unless it has the greatest story never told I'm keeping my shekels.

Stop calling it anime they're fucking cartoons and cartoons are for children. Even adult cartoons are for children with adults with the minds of a child. Television is a tool to keep stupid people contained, and it does a really good job.

Attached: 3QZZXQcKp68G.png (2048x1536, 1.37M)

Is Million Dollar Extreme finally going to make a comeback?

They’ll never get the app on Xbox, Roku, and fire stick, so it’s like it doesn’t even exist

seems like netflix is already trying to go that route. netflix just need to look at the tone of the 1990's and mimic that era in terms of content, and they will succeed. cobra kai is a good representation of the "90's" tone i'm talking about.

This sounds like a license to print money. Hopefully it will be everything Netflix could have been, but failed because adding tranny race to children's shows was considered a good business decision.
>Classic kid's shows are worth their weight in gold.

Came to ask this question

now there's a muslim I can drink with

Triumph of the Wills and Birth of a Nation let's go.

It's a brilliant scheme and we need ourguys on the inside controlling programming so get your fucking resumes shined up dipshits

If he gets (((S. Craigh Zahler))) he'll already be ahead of all the other streaming services.

>we wuz making gud ideers n sheit

If I could rewatch Japanese sailor that would be fucking tight.
>>"Hhhhhh you steam grasses"

Tubi is by far the most used streaming service. The Right needs to create its own entertainment.

I Luv Gillian island. Based on the 7 deadly sins. Greed, pride, lust, sloth, and shit. Do a remake with Nancy Pelosi as Turstin Hoewell. Antonio Fauckie as the professor. Lol

i would pay for it even if i dont use it, i know lots of other people will too.

Okay and Ford doesn't pay, then what?
Who goes there instead?