FUCK EVERYONE THAT THREW DON CHERRY UNDER THE BUS

You people that come here... you love our way of life, you love our milk and honey, at least you can pay a couple bucks for a poppy or something like that... These guys paid for your way of life that you enjoy in Canada, these guys paid the biggest price..

Everything he said was true, and they threw up under the bus for their tranny loving all inclusive agendas, fuck these kikes I still want someone to get payback for what they did to this leaf.

Attached: Cherry_Maclean.jpg (640x480, 54.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjIeh59b04k
youtu.be/2qxN_ULrYN4?t=314
youtube.com/watch?v=leB5lvZ06yU&t=327s
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_e43tJc4vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the only good thing that came out of this was he was out of the game before the complete collapse of it and the black lives matter kneeling shit

That old faggot maclean was the absolute worst, how do you turn your back on cherry like that

milk and honey means something different than how you used it in this context. it's incorrect but ok

it was his boomer quote still works either way the meaning.. these pajeet fucks come and fuck our women, so yeah they love our milk and honey. . then you got some pajeet bragging about how they got whites as tenants in their properties. god I can't stand this shit

takes a real fuckin greedy, evil, jew asshole to want to destroy the cohesion of your nation with niggers and heathens just so that they can improve their profit margins, god fuckin piss me off

I live in Michigan and get the CBC feed on my cable box. I would usually watch hockey on Saturdays and then after the first intermission would turn to CBC just for Don Cherry. Dude was so fucking based
DEFINITELY AGREED. he would of probably been fired for what he was gonna say during BLM shit for sure.

Attached: 1653260305847.png (656x549, 226.69K)

He’s a national treasure. It’s nice that included the picture of Judas who just didn’t throw him under the bus, but backed over him as well.

If I see Ron in person, I will give him the nicest “fuck you” I can manage.

Fuck Ron.

youtube.com/watch?v=EjIeh59b04k

Attached: MapleSyruplol.jpg (609x755, 124.8K)

youtu.be/2qxN_ULrYN4?t=314

millions and millions of casualties and nobody gives a shit, we're more worried about fuckin africans..............

my ex girlfriend was Rons neighbor, then she fucked some nigger in a bar when I went to visit family in the US

lol how did you find out?

when you eat the pussy after contamination it tastes like koolaide

>What they did to Don Cherry
>What they did to Heritage Moments
>What they did to Canada: A People's History
>What they did to This Hour Has 22 Minutes
>What they did to Hockey Night in Canada
Is there anything they haven't wrecked in Canada?

except hes mainly talking about Sikhs who fought more than the larping white immigrants in Canada lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=leB5lvZ06yU&t=327s
You guys owe us a holiday or some shit

literally canadians being canadians. I have never met more people that have less loyalty than here in the world.

Attached: Bill Blair Sweating.jpg (543x389, 43.17K)

you probably have never left your province, I have never met anyone like the dumb white Canadian anywhere else in the world.
Don Cherry represents how dumb you fuckers are lmao

Don Cherry
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_e43tJc4vk

he's a bigot. there is no room for that in the sport. #HockeyIsForEveryone #PuckHomophobia #WeSkateForBlackLives

Attached: 3QUY24RPPBDOHANCJQ5LPYVRHM.jpg (2162x576, 439.43K)

>This Hour Has 22 Minutes
It was never funny

Who's he? He looks like he belongs on Trailer Park Boys

He's an idiot, he was just on tv for their entire lives thats why they like him

GOOD CANADIAN KID, THIS ONES FOR THE TROOPS, THE GOOD GUYS
Whenever I order goyslop from a fast food restaurant I do it in a Don Cherry voice, I always get smiles. God bless

Fuck you dune koon

Wait, do pajeets actually brag about having white tenants? lol

Because even they know Pajeets will destroy a houses value if they stay in it.

Maclean is trash. Don was his cohost and friend for decades. A little bit of woke bullshit amd he instantly betrays him.