So belief in Christ automatically = Salvation?

This is one of my qualms with Christianity, salvation isn't merit based. You can commit crimes against humanity but still be saved in the afterlife if you give yourself unto Christ? What gives?

Attached: shroud-full-image.jpg (787x1600, 227.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tektonticker.blogspot.com/2022/05/today-i-have-special-guest-piece-by.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aryans dont need some dead jew to save them.

And yet, most if not all of the Good Guys of WW2 were Christians.

Germany?

Yes.

If a man's heart is not hardened he will always be able to find salvation in christ.

I put my faith in unicorn magic.

My brothers,
its important to make clear that mercy and forgiveness as well as grace, never should be thought to be a justification to sin. Would you offend and insult a loved one just because he forgives you afterwards?
Would it not be far worse to then offend God, who gave us all freely, just because He would forgive us? Isnt it just what our brother Paul warned against when he wrote
>20The law came in so that the trespass would increase; but where sin increased, grace increased all the more, 21so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
>1What then shall we say? Shall we continue in sin so that grace may increase? 2Certainly not! How can we who died to sin live in it any longer?
Didnt he warn us of allowing sin within our mist when he stated
>3But among you, as is proper among the saints, there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed. 4Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk, or crude joking, which are out of character, but rather thanksgiving. 5For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure, or greedy person (that is, an idolater), has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Imagine you got into a big debt you cant get out of yourself, but your rich friend offers you to pay for it and set you free from the debt and promises you take care of you. Would you then go on to create more debt, amass more guilt, knowing you cant repay it, just because your friend will take care off? Or would you not rather be grateful and try to not rely on your friends grace? Likewise we should try our best to not amass more guilt upon our heads, as a sign of respect for Gods mercy, and thankfulness therefore, as well as a sign of love towards Him.

Attached: Hitler christianity.jpg (739x392, 192.46K)

only retarded protestants think faith alone gets you to heaven

Likewise it is true that you are justified by by grace, through faith, as our brother Paul reports us
>8For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not by works, so that no one can boast.
If salvation were earned, it would give reason to boast over the unsaved, yet we have no partaking in our salvation which is a free gift, therefore
>23For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
If the salvation were earned it would no longer be a gift, and as such
>4Now the wages of the worker are not credited as a gift, but as an obligation.
But God has no obligation to us at all as Elihu rebuked Job
>33Should God repay you on your own terms when you have disavowed His?
Did God not have the right to not create you? Has he not also the right to destroy you without reason? As such works never justify us, but only Gods desire for us to live!

Does this now mean that we can be lazy in our worship? That we can relent from doing what is right? Of course not! Brother Paul in good forsight told us
>24Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way as to take the prize. 25Everyone who competes in the games trains with strict discipline. They do it for a crown that is perishable, but we do it for a crown that is imperishable

In the same way Abraham was offering up isaac and proofed through this work his complete trust and faith in God, likewise our deeds today testify about our faith as our brother James argued with
>18But someone will say, “You have faith and I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds

Stop thinking and start reading. David had several wives and killed tons of people. Samson committed suicide. Solomon went after other gods. Demas quit.

>James 2. God has chosen the poor of this world who are rich in faith—Salvation is gained by keeping the whole law—Faith without works is dead.

When our Lord Christ came to the figtree he cursed it because it did not bear fruit. Do you not know that this depict those of the covenant? The tree wasnt even in season, yet this was no excuse when our Lord demanded the fruit. Likewise you have no excuse to not produce fruit and be always prepared for the arrival of our Lord.
In the parable of the talents isnt the servant that did not produce more also punished, even though no instructions were given? Likewise how dare you not do the works just because they arent explicitly demanded.
When the King, in the parable of the banquet, invited the towns people, that is calling onto the nations, he spotted a man that was not wearing appropriate clothing, then why would you not cloth yourself appropriatly in rightousness?

As it is written
>I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”
Therefore fear and tremble, let your fear be your motivation to overcome sin and do what is right, for
>10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Did you not pay attention how fearsom our Lord can be? Did you not learn from the discipline our forefathers experienced to teach us these values Christ wants us to uphold now, out of love compassion and thankfulness to our Lord, and not out of fear or desire of wages.

Christ comitted the ultimate sacrifice for us, so that we may not have to anymore, and can be saved by faith alone, but are you not thankfu enoughl to give a thank offering to Him? Do you not will a free will offering? Not one we must commit, but one we desire too? Is it as our Brother Paul said when he wrote
>19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore glorify God with your body.

So,
>“Be holy, because I am hol

As most traitors were.

God doesn't want to condemn anyone. He offers to save you and only asks the bare minimum that you say "yes".

Anyone should be able to find this if they care too. The historical evidence for Christ's miracles is so strong that you would have to reject all of history before HD video to consistently deny them, see
tektonticker.blogspot.com/2022/05/today-i-have-special-guest-piece-by.html

Your ability to determine historical truth and believe accordingly is very important to determining your worth. We'll learn why in the resurrection.

salvation of your foreskin

Attached: 1653211242690m.jpg (1024x564, 93.74K)

Everyone is redeemable so that everyone has a path to becoming a better person/doing the right thing and everyone has value because they can be redeemed; even the most vile person.

99.9% of people are not monsters who murder, but 100% are sinful. If you believe there is no way you can be saved because of the messed up stuff in your past why strive to be better? If any society has rejected you because you're too 'sinful' or outside of what can subjectively be considered "redeemable" then why even bother being better? Burn it all down and take everyone with you.

If you do have a path to redemption, logically, Christian society can't completely reject you. If you change you you might reach a point where your fear of hell will guide you to salvation in Christ. You might become a great asset to God and a exemplary Christian like Paul.

This has to be the standard for all people so subjectivity doesn't muddy the water about who is "redeemable."

Caveat Jews killed Jesus and are objectively irredeemable.

Attached: 1651889469180.jpg (850x400, 62.92K)

It's not some silly magic. The best kind of non-Christian historical evidence you could ask for exists for Jesus' miracles look at tektonticker.blogspot.com/2022/05/today-i-have-special-guest-piece-by.html

Opposite sides of a war, both contemporaries, neither Christians, acknowledges as the best sources for this time and place...what more could you need man?

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah<
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together:
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Göbbels Christianity.jpg (850x400, 77.82K)

The Indi Sermon Collection

On forgiveness and sinning.
Trust in God as an excuse to do nothing
Appealing to the masses, but abbominable to God
Confusing mercy and patience with weakness

Attached: a time.jpg (236x361, 26.16K)

Go hump a tree or something ya pagan faggot

how did they get so retarded?

believing christ exists =/= believing he is your savior and your soul's peace. Even demons know he is Lord, but they don't know them as their creator and master.

Romans 10:9 says "if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved".

To say there are some who do both yet are not saved is to say that Romans 10:9 is in error

Think of it this way, Christ (God) took on a human form and died on the cross as a sacrifice for mankind's sins. Why? Because there was nothing mankind could give to God that would be pleasing to Him. Why? Because God made literally everything, so it would be pointless for mankind to give God anything since it already belongs to Him.

God loves Himself. He exists in perfect unity with Himself. This is understood as the Holy Trinity. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

God lets those that love Him and put their faith in Him because He let himself die on the cross as an pure act of ultimate love.

The only sacrifice worthy to God is God himself, which is why Jesus had to die on the cross the way He did.

It should be overwhelming that it is only through loving God that we are saved. We should feel forever grateful. We should feel insignificant, flawed, but ultimately full of joy that the greatest all-powerful being that is God has chosen to love us and let us join His kingdom.

It sounds too good to be true, but I'm glad it is true.

>it’s not magic when I fall for it

>salvation isn't merit based
it can't be. no one can live a completely pure and perfect life. we all do shit we should repent for. there are no "works" you can do to save you.
now that doesn't mean you shouldn't work to make the world a better place. of course you should. but it won't save you

>according to jews

accurate. the "selling your soul" part is also just faking a point of no return so that those who make a deal with satan dont see any hope in repentance.
Too bad God owns us all and thus we cant sell what we dont own
>19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore glorify God with your body.

Obviously

not an argument

They call him father for a reason. A true father will always love their children and be willing to forgive them, that is, if they truly seek to make amends that is.
What type of father gives love so conditionally as to stablish a meritocracy for love?

correct

I don't believe this. Many are called few will enter. Salvation lies in a mixture of works and faith. Salvation is NOT for everyone.

It's merit based, the merits are just not what we flawed humans see as moral. Is what I would say if I were a Christian. In theory, why should sins be black marks on your soul if you truly regret your actions and repent in the name of the lord? You can't undo the actions but you can still change the direction your path is taking you, even if it's too late to save yourself in the material world

rocor here, we believe it too, there are other considerations but that's the crux of it

You've been fed hippie Jesus, which is a lie. Understand. Jesus is fine with you dying a terrible death and suffering in life as long as you are saved. The merit you get is the quality of life you live on Earth. If you are obedient and useful to Jesus He will ensure your life down here on Earth is prosperous. If you are disobedient then He will step back and let you suffer and die badly as part of your repentance. Faith and works go hand in hand, and if you're a useless soldier then you will suffer your way to salvation exactly the same as thief on the cross.

You cannot live a life of sin and prosper and still be saved, understand that.

>not an argument if I don’t understand it.

I've tried to believe in Christianity but I just can't do it. I can't lie to myself and believe. I know that it's all bronze age jew shit that people made up in the desert. If it wasn't Christianity, it would been some other religion that rose to global dominance. Christianity was lucky enough to beat the other religions in human civilization's evolution. If paganism was more politically and economically beneficial, we would be all worshipping Thor whatever.
All evidence seems to simply point to a material world and we humans are naturally afraid of death so we come up with fairy tales to tell ourselves so death of ourselves and our relatives isn't so scary and sad.
I'm ok with people believing in whatever, but I just know what's true and what's bullshit and I'm sorry, I can't lie to myself and force myself to believe in some existential cope.

TOGTFO

Well, you wouldn't commit crimes against humanity if you believed in Christ.

You've been misinformed. Read the fucking bible before opening your mouth , you little cunt.

The notion that belief in christ = salvation is a protestant belief, eastern orthodox and catholics don't believe in that

Attached: protescuck.png (1024x768, 410.42K)

Materialism is a fairy tale invented by Marx

What for? that would imply that the creator made this as a sort of alchemy jar to distill pure souls and discard the rest when it's done.
You may believe that sure, but you are no longer a Christian if you believe that.

It's so wierd to me to think of a very religious German in 2022. How rare are you guys? I think of western Europe as a zone completely full of atheists barring older people in small villages.

>the disdain of the christnigger for his noble ancestors reveals itself
yes goyim, they were simple folk who fucked trees and had no thoughts of their own

Attached: 84665099.jpg (720x703, 69.1K)

>Romans 13:1-6
this doesnt seem like something that you would agree with, so do you have a different interpretation of it than what it would appear to mean?

>Invisible Stigmata user
I'm non-Christian, so enjoy that little conundrum to Mankind.

He's a turkish invader, you stupid.

Attached: 1633305856001.jpg (571x618, 162.01K)

Most crimes against humanity were committed in Christ’s name.

Ok, fine. Then close your eyes and try to talk with an unknowable creator. You can't do it can you?
There is something there that struggles and resists, am I right?

"I have not given you my life so that you would continue to lose yours. I have given it to
you to give you Life. But you must want to have this eternal life and act accordingly
and not imitate the most unclean animals by living in the slime.
Remember you possess a spirit. Remember that the spirit is eternal. Remember that a
God died for the sake of your spirit. You areso afraid of a malady which lasts a short
while, and you do not fear the horror of damnation, whose torments are endless.
Return to the way of Life, poor children. The One who loves you implores you.
And to you, that listen and write, I will teach the safe way to come to Me so that you
may teach it to your brothers and sisters.
Imitate the Master in all things. This is the secret which saves. "
Maria Valtorta's Notebooks, 13/10/1943

The faith alone Protestants preach isn’t even what OP described.

By materialism you mean objective reality?

If you just have faith but don't live in accordance with it your belief is not true. If you claim to have faith in Jesus and are also a serial murderer you aren't magically saved. If your faith is true you would live in accordance with God's teachings and do good works.

We are commanded to work. Work in faith work with our hands muktiply ect. Read the Bible it's in there. Read Wayne Grudem's politics according to the Bible. He lays it all out quite well in his first several chapters. Sadly things take a boomer turn on some of his opinions but the scripture he cites is spot on. Bless you and may God keep you.

They had the same thoughts as shit-flinging pajeets. That's why their gods were comprised of trannies, faggots, half-beasts, and women.

Even his name is Turk.

Including you

>Not by works lest any man should boast

He is one of the best of us trapped here.

You're thinking of p*otestant mental gymnastics. They think they can just utter some magical words and then go to Heaven. Not how that works

Yes, good goy. Stupid they were...

Sure but that doesn't have anything to do with believing in a soul meritocracy.

Fucking based

>no you
Yes thanks that wasn't my point. I struggle everyday to do right knowing full well I may not worship at the feet of my creator.

Incredibly based

no. and you aren't thinking of Christianity. you are thinking of what heretics that are not Christians think.

Attached: _orthodox_christian_-20220527-0001.jpg (1440x1782, 464.42K)

God bless you user

untrue, i'm rocor from birth and our beliefs are closer to protestants than it is to the 1054 apostates

Aka p*otestants

>Acts 16:30-33
King James Version

30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.
33 And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.

> 1 Corinthians 15:1-8

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

Romans 3:21-25

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Attached: d462d14358cd8fe01a6e5b9ce5865c02.jpg (1175x1931, 134.52K)

>So belief in Christ automatically = salvation?

Only people who do not believe in the infallibility of his holiness the Pope believe this

the romans 13 argument...
>1Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which is from God. The authorities that exist have been appointed by God. 2Consequently, whoever resists authority is opposing what God has set in place, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
>3For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Do you want to be unafraid of the one in authority? Then do what is right, and you will have his approval. 4For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not carry the sword in vain. He is God’s servant, an agent of retribution to the wrongdoer.
>5Therefore it is necessary to submit to authority, not only to avoid punishment, but also as a matter of conscience. 6 This is also why you pay taxes. For the authorities are God’s servants, who devote themselves to their work. 7Pay everyone what you owe him: taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due.

i would argue this is just an elaborate way of saying "when in rome, do as the romans". You dont go to some place and act as if you own the place, you respect the customs and traditions and the law. Remember it was about how the apostles and disciples are to behave when spreading the gospel in foreign lands.
You could also make a case saying that there "is no authority except that of God" means that any authority going against God or his teachings is no authority to you.
good example is revelations, where the beast forces his mark on us which we are to refuse even under the risk of losing our life and being beheaded. a clear command to oppose the government and authority

honestly, not many religious people around, at least not many holding their faith up high. Luckily I have a close circle to discuss these topics with

itt christjews wanting to slit each others throat because a slight disagreement on the ways to worship jews.

Through deep meditation I've met God, Christ, the Holy Spirit. You aren't lying to yourself you just haven't felt it and been there. I didn't believe anything beyond my own 5 senses for most of my life then I started giving things I normally wouldn't a chance. I was too focused on intellect and didn't consider looking within and wisdom.

Attached: Savioroftheworld.jpg (1512x792, 471.13K)

I know Christ actually. If he likes you, you're in.

Attached: 1648532793975.jpg (4508x4613, 3.3M)

>Thinking Christianity is popular because it rose to global dominance
>Not thinking global dominance was earned through the power of Christianity
Absolutely NGMI, but I wish you well on your spiritual journey

Attached: 1641089630534.gif (600x449, 1.56M)

Do you have an actual, substantive reply to the case that was made using historical sources of the highest caliber reporting blatant miracles by the Christian God?

thanks anons, may God bless you all

Attached: credit.png (727x532, 406.34K)

>This is one of my qualms with Christianity, salvation isn't merit based.

Protestantism is heresy and just retards making shit up. Apostolic Christianity says faith without works is DEAD.