Salvador Ramos gets away scott free by dying

is he at least suffering in the afterlife? what about the innocent children?

Attached: 74LGJT6OBRBSPDZURJ6JUXGCM4.jpg (1960x1103, 223.5K)

Either he is or he isn’t because hell isnt real.

maybe the afterlife for everyone has no suffering no matter what you did

I've been studying temporary death experiences (aka near-death experiences) for decades. Here's how it went down.

Immediately upon death, he is outside his body and confused. He sees in full, timeless, 360 degrees the consequences of his actions. He instantly feels the horror and suffering he caused in each instance of everyone there, including all their family members and everyone on earth who was hurt by it. He feels the ripple effect of despair extending into the future. He feels unimaginable shame before God. He repents and begs for forgiveness. Every moment in his life that led to this point is relived at once, and it all makes sense. He did it because he felt so unloved and was misled. With any luck, prayers and repentance will save him.

OR, he denies God. He is amongst the demonic entities who are revealing in the experience, soaking up the loosh energy from the fear, pain, and suffering. The demons will tell him he did a great job. They will feed his pride. They will continue to mislead him for all eternity where he suffers in the absence of God. His only hope is to repent and pray for forgiveness. If he is truly sorry, forgiveness is always given. But one can stay in the in-between void forever if one chooses.

Damm he was hot

And the innocent children are taken into the arms of angels. They will feel heavenly bliss beyond compare. They are taken care of.

Thanks for the bedtime story user
I’ll sleep well tonight

>ruthlessly murder children
>you still go to jew heaven
Shlomo, this is exactly why people think you're an evil piece of shit. There is no forgiveness for abusing, raping, or murdering children.

Attached: judlein.jpg (300x168, 6.86K)

Countless NDEs and religious texts say otherwise. There is nothing that God hasn't seen. Everything is forgiveable but you have to be TRULY SORRY for it. You can't do it knowing you'll be forgiven. You have to genuinely repent.

It's scot free you fucking idiot, who did you think Scott was? Why do you use idioms you don't understand?

la migra!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102.56K)

Blessed post

NDEs may not be metaphysical in nature

I wonder how much he suffered before dying, if the Border Patrol's gunshots killed him instantly or not.

Shiiieeeet maybe u go bring him back yourself

Attached: gun-shoot-me.gif (498x373, 547.73K)

I'm starting to think this Salvador Ramos guy didn't even exist.

this faggot is burning in hell in eternal agony as we speak

I’m curious, what ethnicity were those kids?

I disagree. It's best that he died. Court cases are hell for the victims of mass murderers. Look at the misery the families/victims of the Batman theater shooter went through. Hell, they haven't even started to try the Texas high school shooter from 4 years ago! And then there is the Nikolas Cruz (Florida school shooter) case where it has also been crazy.

It's best that they just kill themselves. Courts hate victims and worship criminals.

I think he probably felt "ow" a lot and then the searing pain turned to pulsing white. Whatever delusions he had after that will never be known.

he faces no punishment at all dying in the incident. look at the buffalo shooting in comparison. at least they get to string some bad person up

They escaped the simulation user, maybe you should try their method as well?

spiggers all but one

I wish this for them but I highly doubt it. The odds of heavenly bliss or angels in the afterlife are very slim. They're probably back to a state of nothingness like they were before they were born.

>hell isn’t real

Attached: 3014AAF2-1EB2-4E00-855E-8B45FAD0CA5B.jpg (508x520, 38.48K)

>you’re an evil piece of shit
what is evil according to you? he’s evil by whose standard?

NDEs are bullshit. They're dreams/hallucinations that happen when your brain goes into survival mode. nothing to do with the afterlife.

Is just the opposite.

If you believe in god, the kids are fine and will not suffer in this clown world created by god
Or maybe they are suffering in another clown world created by god, his simulations are trash

this. one thing that really bothers me is when people say "hehe I'll just repent 5 seconds before I die and enter Heaven!"
Like, that's obviously not how it works, and that person will burn in Hell.
People have to be truly sorry, to give their life to God, to Christ and to stop their sinning as best they can. I know a bunch a dummies will just use the thief as an example, as if he didn't already believe Christ is Savior and said he deserved Hell, so he prays Jesus thinks of him. That thief was a believer, just felt like he deserved Hell for all the wrong he did. But oh well, let people believe whatever I guess. you can preach and correct, but we will enter a famine of the Word soon.