The buffet pill (Economic warfare)

Chinese buffets are owned by the CCP and serve as a front for prostitution, sex slavery and VISA factories for Chinese infiltrators.

We can take em down with our stomachs, we CAN fight back.

> Do not eat the rice, fruit, noodles, or pudding. These are fillers. Avoid fried breading.
> Go straight for piles of the most expensive protein they have. (Usually Shrimp?)
> They will ALWAYS approach your table when you get your 2nd plate, offering water and asking if everything is okay. This is because they want you to leave. Two plates is their profit point.
> Do not drink the water they bring you, but keep asking for more, and get lemon (this is free but costs them)
> Do not drink the Tea, this is filler.
> Pay the bill before your last plate, and do not tip. (Put cash on the table to keep them calm but pick it up when you leave) Dispute the charge when you get home.
> Wait at your table a very long time before getting your last plate. Talk on the phone, make a vlog, paint an oil painting of Xi, whatever.
> On your last plate, dump the whole thing all over the counter and into the most expensive food they have.
> Knock your drink / onions sauce onto the ground by accident and play it off as clumsy. While they are cleaning the mess, keep stepping over them and getting in and out of your chair to get small plates a little at a time.
> Make sure to make a massive mess, say really loud "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Make a big scene, and then walk out.
> Take handfuls of fortune cookies when you leave, drop them on the ground and crush them as you leave.
> Snag handfuls of chopsticks, napkins, and sauce packets too.
> After you leave, contact the city health inspector and notify them you saw baby cockroaches crawling all over the buffet and the kitchen staff were not wearing gloves.
> Go to yelp/google, give horrific but believable reviews. Make sure to explain how rude the manager and waitress were, how bad the food was; old, cold, soggy, bitter taste like mold in the rice.

Attached: CCP Buffet.jpg (1067x726, 214.14K)

tldr lol

>serve as a front for prostitution, sex slavery
I support this. One buffet please.

Attached: Pepe classic.jpg (342x342, 35.4K)

Autism

Drink 32-64 ounces of water 1 hour before you go to strech your stomach and this will help you eat more food. If you get kicked out you can sue in court and make money and bankrupt Chang. Bring a suitcase with you or your wife can bring a big purse and take zip lock bags for the food to fit in her purse.Take someone with you who can eat a lot. They can keep a lookout while you put food in Ziploc bags. Also get a booth if you can. Never forget that they have bathrooms and free refills anons, think of this less as a quick meal and embrace the doctrine of All You Can Eat. Think of your attendance as an invasion, not a short visit.

Got any tips for getting a chinese prozzy? I'd love to destroy some ass.

just swim on over to any massage parlor in cairns

If we can't beat them out, we will eat them out.
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: 59002696_430886191004092_3957700917452603392_n.jpg (1500x1500, 87.78K)

Or just, not go there

Sneak the condom off and cum inside. That way it cost them a few hundred to get an abortion. Fart after you're done

You post this at least 4 times a week. We know.

OP I laughed until I cried,
But you can't do this crusade.
China is one of our last allies in the fight against the global jew.

Asian massage parlors, fren. I get rubbed down by an attractive Asian woman on a semi-regular basis. 45 mins of an actual decent massage, 15 mins of sucking and fucking. I finish on her face and then she rubs my feet.

OP is a jew

Attached: kikes.jpg (597x727, 55.8K)

Not me but i appreciate any anons spreading the message.

How true is this?

CCP HATES THIS

I agree with most of this. But with regards to tea, save it for when you're almost done eating, then down that shit. You'll feel less bloated afterward and you might get the urge to eat more.

Source: Chink Malaysian

true if you live on the coastal US its easy to find these parlors

post waistline, fatass

Attached: 1652587111688.jpg (1024x776, 315.26K)

Based Bannon Boomer

Attached: 1637965063724m.jpg (992x1024, 102.73K)