Will Portugal be white now?

Will Portugal be white now?
youtu.be/c2D_zOZstok

Attached: AmberTurd.jpg (1024x958, 91.45K)

Amber Heard feces

Attached: 1653620913663.jpg (640x480, 34.38K)

>Will Portugal be white?
Never

fuck off communists, theyre full

Attached: AH Stand.png (640x800, 459.14K)

it was a mistake to use Amber, I just had nothing better

If you consider halfjewish octaroons white, then yes

If you wouldn't let her abuse you you are a faggot and if you disagree you are a faggot

Memes aside, actual Portuguese people are White.

Unfortunately they have racial foreigners like the rest of Western Europe.

"White" is a term invented by kikes and co-opted by the Spanish speaking American aboriginal to include themselves in the "European" category. Portuguese are already Europeans.

Attached: Vasco-da-Gama.png (719x955, 1.35M)

but they all look arabs really

>commiefornians are migrating
its over portu bros

I'd abuse her and she would like it, Johnny Depp is being sued for not abusing her enough.

i want biggy titty californian gf

Fuck yall, she looks great with her bitch face.

poortuguese are "converso" cum rags
basically, poor and stupid jews
it can't be White, ever

from my experience with Portuguese Americans, there are three types of Portuguese people :

1) the "Iberian/Mediterranean" type. pretty standard Mediterranean look, olive skin, brown/hazel eyes, brownish hair. this is the most common type

2) the "Moorish" type. usually very dark hair with dark eyes, yet in most cases very white skin. men grow thick beards, the women are very beautiful with dark hair and pale skin

3) the "Nordic" type. descended from the various northern tribes that were a part of Iberia in the middle ages and earlier times. blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin. this is the least common of the types

I should also add the "Azores" or "Azorean" subtype. they are mostly the olive skinned type, but seem to have fatter assess and just generally "thicker" than the mainlands

in short : Portuguese people ARE white. EXCEPT Cape Verde - those are mullato peoples with a distinct culture that stick to their own

so you got rejected by a portuguese diaspora girl? do let the hate consume you, portuguese women suck you dont lose anything fren

An Olympic pool of semen would not be enough to drown her voluminous cunt in

>you got rejected by a portuguese diaspora girl?
lolno
your women actually are extremely easy, like the huezarettes (the huezarettes look much better, though)

Essentially brazilian.

>your women actually are extremely easy
true, but they most of the times ugly and bitchy , you could be superman and they would find a reason to end your relastionhip out of the blue, at least other euro women are better looking and more feminine in general, i guess thats what we get for witch burning in medieval (good looking women were considered witches and therefore they were burned), i have long time given up on portuguese women best thing i have ever done

>geriatric population
>economically stagnant
>becoming attractive source of emigration by rich westerners
>engage kvetching

Portugal is in a position that most of the rest of Europe would kill for. Instead of being flooded with goatfuckers & niggers from the bush they are getting posh LA roasties that're on average lighter than most Portuguese... literally no words for these faggots.

Attached: DFE0EF43-75F3-4355-B2F9-DAF9C6AA13B5.jpg (600x798, 105.17K)

Califags really are a fucking plague.

Poor Portuguese.