Disney Hiring more Niggers to ruin Star Wars

Is this to push some agenda, the video games have trans aliens, now they hire a nigger actor and basically tell her to play her self in the film, they didn't even bother changing her hair, and then tell her.. oh by the way the fans will probably hate you and expect racism.. Why the fuck do it in the first place they know we hate niggers.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1333, 209.76K)

Kikes love and worship niggers

Theres way too many niggers in Stranger Things.

>to ruin Star Wars
is there anything left to ruin there?

Attached: Mike334.jpg (385x377, 38.27K)

Bro that's lil wayne

There never was. Star Wars was always shit space drama for babies.

Attached: average star wars fan.jpg (292x327, 23.72K)

>kikes love and worship niggers
False. They merely convince goyim to love and worship niggers. Kikes know that niggers are golems

I'm more bothered they keep pushing this female warrior crap, especially these wakanda negresses. The race would be bother me if it were a European setting, especially historically. It's Star Wars.

Powerful.

>a long time ago
>in a galaxy far, far away
>Nigger females were wearing weaves
You did this to yourself, Lucas. This is punishment for Jar Jar.

Would you guys believe me if I told you she is by far the worst actor in the show? Her and the small child girl. Lmao how does this shit keep happening over and over? Witcher? Fringilla. WoT Nyneave. Its so fucking funny bros

It was the first non-embarrassing sci-fi/fantasy action fairy tale. The OG trilogy was fine for what it was. Stop being a faggot.

Doesn't that show take ace in the 1980's? I think niggers were still considered a myth back then

Anime will always be superior.
>Tranime
Nah, just better, because I'm no NIGGER-LOVER.

Attached: 1652544277153.png (1422x716, 768.39K)

why do they pick such ugly, angry looking ones?

Blacks won't buy your toys, shirts, books, comics, and other merch Disney so you're making a HUGE mistake by telling the die hard fans to go fuck themselves.

Every single scene of Star Trek Discovery is a cringe overload. It's the worse thing I've ever seen and it has to be intentional

Attached: image_2022-05-27_183441616.png (2400x1800, 3.27M)

Seethe more whitey, we are taking over

she cute

>The OG trilogy was fine for what it was
Yes it was a children's space drama. That's what I said. Maybe you can rustle up a Russian version just like your fake McDonald's.

You really are a faggot, a pitiful one at that.

Attached: Fredo.jpg (286x286, 38.13K)

Uhura on Star Trek is a special breed of awful

>D-don't insult my Darth Vader blyat!
I didn't know Russia had basedboys.

>drama

It's a comedy though.

Fuck kikes for killing this franchise, it used to be great.

loved star wars
when i was 10

Star Wars is just dumbed down Dune. The originals were okay but saying that it's
>a shit space drama meant for babies
Isn't wrong

I was impressed that they were willing to sacrifice such a lucrative cow for the sake of destroying icons. Turning away from such vast profit potential must have been painful for them.

>Shove values you want in movies
>Kids watch movies and get influenced
>Manipulation complete

its not about the money, never was. They can flop as much as possible and they will just keep pushing it.

Yo, made windu homie.

What about Lando?

The worst part is that they still get lots of money from the soys.

Spoiler alert: She breaks the space toilet, fumbles two sets of space tools into outer space during a "tighten a loose screw" maintenance operation, drills a hole in the hull in an attempt to get sent back to Apefrica because monkey no like spacey. And Captain Petard covers for her.

Thats what they want you to believe but the truth is obvious when you do some research.
They love the nigger dick.

>Is this to push some agenda
Are you serious? Or are you retarded?