Media Control

Why the fuck is the media pushing this shooting so hard. Some mass shootings the media very lightly covers and then you have this shit. Very dramatic commentary about the violence and interviewing children after such trauma. This shit makes no sense to me. The shooting with little ass kids is the one the media should be sensitive about and not report this way. Just going to create more mass shootings

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-170732_Chrome.jpg (720x1520, 368.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OODA_loop
youtube.com/watch?v=gFdY76gHew0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why aren’t the American schools teaching children about bloodborne diseases?

The fact that you even have to ask tells me that you have 0 brain cells and that you should’ve been the one shot dead instead, OP

Because they're trying to reach for anything that can push their narrative, hoping it won't be a repeat of Buffalo where people immediately called out the fed.

It failed.

>Project Monarch

Twitter bots are set to maximum as well. Same old screeching about guns.

What do you believe the reason is? Pushing gun control? Government wants more mass shootings? Push marshal law? To become communist? Population control? Race wars? I dont know if any of us on here have any idea why

>why the fuck is media pushing this shooting
It's election time or so i've heard

>I dont know if any of us on here have any idea why

Nonlinear warfare. Their intention is to stir the pot, create some level of chaos, and tighten the restraints further while the disarray is unfolding. It's like struggling while a boa constrictor is wrapping you up or while you're sinking in quick sand.

Then they do it again with a different type of orchestrated tragedy or socially volatile and divisive issue. The point is just to keep you confused, fearful, and perpetually tuning in for more updates while you surrender your personal agency for a hollow promise of safety. The other side of it is to continue subdividing you into politically warring factions against whoever you used to agree with until you're isolated into seemingly fringe communities that are easily ostracized and treated the way pedophiles used to be treated.

Attached: typutglha7x31.png (474x396, 101.53K)

Are they just fucking with the schizos now with monarch symbolism?

The jews are killing beaners to stop them from voting Republican. Two years ago jews were killing niggers. It's the same MO every election year.

Monarch programming and Moloch worship every time

Attached: 1637869482503.jpg (636x421, 29.12K)

very good post.
the military-glow-nigger-complex that conducts psychological-information warfare is obsessed with jamming its "enemies" (i.e. anons) OODA loops with continuously changing "information".
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OODA_loop
and in light of this, their primary offensive weapon is to distract.
youtube.com/watch?v=gFdY76gHew0

Attached: 07d058c318591422cc8c7331b9eed3ca7e99619bff4e52b9d17304e2d85b4b76.jpg (700x700, 55.14K)

for real what

Marching orders from above.

BASED and high IQ pilled

Attached: TSA zogbot pat down.webm (390x640, 2.94M)

Wow tsa really liked molesting that boy in public

Of course there is a butterfly involved. Let me guess, her dead friend was 13 years old?

Interesting on the OODA loop. Hadn't heard that term before. But yes, you're right on the distraction. Too much noise to signal, so you reach confusion and despair. They're just dishing out full spectrum black pills and waiting for you to eat them

Attached: 1646948089653.jpg (540x708, 95.35K)

>Very dramatic commentary about the violence and interviewing children after such trauma.
those kids werent actually in the classroom with the shooter. that is why they are not actually traumatized

Attached: 1653701359891.jpg (1380x776, 1.03M)