HAPPENING! REAL OWNER OF Any Forums

Is a japanese toy company. Horishimoot is just a frontman. What are the political implications of this not being a honeypot but just research for how to sell lewd figurines to weebs?
wired.com/story/who-owns-Any Forums/

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 5.19.27 PM.png (400x350, 241.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/who-owns-Any
goodsmile.info/en/product/7973/Nendoroid Yotsuba Koiwai.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tranime
Sounds like you have bigger problems to worry about.

>wired.com/story/who-owns-Any Forums/
Based Good Smile, I'll buy a Touhou figure

This was simply a way for goodsmile company lending gookmoot money who has managed ch sites before to knock jlist down a peg because their advertisements were all over this site back in the day
Its literally a war of buyfaggotry companies simple as

goodsmile.info/en/product/7973/Nendoroid Yotsuba Koiwai.html
They made a Any Forums one, brb buying it

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 5.26.17 PM.png (1296x1586, 2.11M)

Shut up bot

>Any Forums’s users spread transphobic misinformation about the identity of the school shooter who killed 19 children and two adults in an elementary school in Uvdale, Texas, that quickly reached the feeds of a right-wing member of Congress.
I'll be waiting for the retraction. The intentional misdirection on this is obvious.

Attached: 1653440100187.png (727x967, 1.62M)

We like the stock, pump it

Yea. The media spread misinformation by using another transfaggots photos so they could dismiss the accusation and blame the right for pointing out he was a mentally ill faggot. Muddy water isn't clever and I see right thru it Jews.

>Good Smile also produces figurines depicting underage anime girls in various states of undress.
Lolichads stay winning.

Attached: lolibooru_421842_cat_ear_headphones_eyebrows_visible_through_hair_midori_blue_archive_momoi_blue_archive_multicolored_jacket_multicoloured_clothes.jpg (2894x4093, 1.32M)

scary pic I shat myself when I accidentally clicked on that pic and made it bigger

anime website

based archive enjoyer

LEWD THE MIKU

>muh looney troons
20 containment boards.
This specific board is for political discussion. Not a mental institution to diddle retards.

>anime website

Attached: burn tranny.gif (255x241, 1.55M)

based

Attached: 1574931129744 1.jpg (4032x1496, 3.42M)

Toy store is obviously a mossad front

BASED. BUY MIKU DOLLS OR GTFO, POSERS!

Do you not know what yotsuba is? Lurk moar.

hold the fucking phone there is a nendoroid of Yotsuba? fuck i gotta pick this up

Don't deny it. You are attracted to him.

Attached: 1653457455688.jpg (2034x1118, 627.2K)

They even mention ADTRW, so they've at least read ED. They're still treating Any Forums like it's in a vacuum though; they'll never understand this place without understanding how the rest of the internet has changed.

Attached: waha sign.jpg (600x772, 66.77K)

>Any Forums is notorious for heavily enforcing ban on off topic discussion
>daily Japanese threads only allowed on /jp/
>web novels and visual novels also banned even when closely tied to anime
>buyfag threads on Any Forums have never ever been banned
Checks out.

Attached: 755EDF44-3A20-4531-AD8E-B0D049832C09.jpg (550x800, 63.02K)

update: its 200 on amazon im not buying it

Attached: 4d1268bdec083c4886e92f51e12452d0.jpg (720x720, 30.03K)

>wired.com/story/who-owns-Any Forums/
wired is such a bitch. purposely bringing up those lucrative deals for the toy company with things like Disney. knowing full well their true intent is to push for people to force Disney to cancel or force the company to shut down here

We'll buy figures and pump the stock, the figures look great actually

This is literally the most important website on the planet with implications so huge they effect the entire discourse of the human gestalt

a campaign to attack these companies and kill 4ch funding might actually bury it
typical Jewish tricks.