Wagie wagie

Get back in your FUCKING cagie.

Attached: 6EB99484-1340-4CBD-9D40-5E72278032AC.jpg (828x669, 350.73K)

Thanks for paying my bills wagecucks

Attached: E399E2FE-5F41-4461-8EE9-953860EADDC7.jpg (664x642, 113.04K)

pretty fucking based. and I see that as a turboNEET

God damn it Elon is based. No more stimmy checks and enhanced unemployment for you Drumpfies.

Attached: e24.png (990x1261, 558.13K)

Anyone who actually fell for this psychopaths facade is a moron

*say

>it’s a tech sperg gains power and money and becomes a gigasperg episode

true
but he's not wrong here

>shit posts on Twitter most of the day
>has the audacity to call other people lazy

Attached: 1637265166958.png (839x768, 474.1K)

I suppose not. People on here who brag about being lazy NEETs are pathetic.

Elon be dabbin on wagies and NEETs alike, so based and redpilled xD

>this billionaire is ur friend

He's not wrong

Yes

I worked for him for nearly a decade. 1.5 years of that was from home. He made me a millionaire with an epic resume. Hard to hate the dude.

As long as third world shitholes keep subsidizing the Canadian dollar by their foreign investment, nobody needs to work hard. Thank you to all poos arabs and chinks who work to pay my bills

Normies don't care about right or wrong. They care about their selfish and own happiness only.

This is about zombie corps that can only exist with plentiful cheap borrowing, not covid checks that ended like a year ago or some shit.

I don't see a problem with this. Get a job,fag.

its funny seeing people keep falling for psycho facades over and over again
>maybe this new politician will be nice... oh, he was bad too! wtf?!?!
over and over and over and over again
and on and on and on
makes you wonder
but I think I get it
most people are born to be slaves
they're incurably gullible
they exist to be used by psychos
that's all there is to it
the goyim that suck politician dick would cut your head off or shoot you if they got an order from mr general or mr politician

this is why I have removed my empathy for all goyim I see
very people people aren't goyim
most people would shoot you, use you, etc. if they for some reason reached that conclusion
my idea is to do that to everyone before they do it to me
I'm self aware, unlike them. I'm not an NPC.

Tesla?

>Normies don't care about right or wrong. They care about their selfish and own happiness only.
Yea. That's why I don't care if they starve to death

Guy is dedicated to the role of evil capitalist

He's right, if your work can be done from home it's not real work. You're just pushing papers and numbers around and your entire economic activity revolves around ticking boxes for compliance. You are completely disposable without the regulations that exist to justify your job and once the current monetarist, services based economic model begins to crumble and we reverse back to economic bread and butter (as the world was before reaganthatcherism) your job will be the first to go. I hope for your own sake you're open to learning new skills lol. PROTIP writing reports isn't one

>evil capitalist
Lol grow up you child

It’s pretty based. If nothing else it makes leftists seethe uncontrollably.

WFH chads we got to cocky

>by the sweat of thy brow shalt thou eat thy bread until you return to the ground, for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return

>not real work
Lol ok crypto LTV kike

Yea naaaah, I'll continue to earn passive income with my shitcoins and allow my credit card debts to accumulate until it gets sold off to a collections agency. You want more cheap labor Elon? Yea....that's what he really wants. Capitalism is a fucking joke lol.

>Capitalism is a fucking joke lol.
>brags about making money through capitalism
lol trannies can't even keep their shit straight for one post

Lol seethe.
>Comfy wfh tech job

Thanks for staying out of the housing market. People like you got me 30 acres, house and a 2.875% loan. Got a steal too.

Nice. I couldn't afford any land around me so I'm a burbfag

>and allow my credit card debts to accumulate until it gets sold off to a collections agency

Unless you’re planning on a massive rugpull and moving to Thailand, this is a seriously bad move.

There's only 3 types of work:
Growing shit that people eat
Extracting shit that people burn or build things with
Building shit that people use

Everything else is a larp and a direct result of red tape/academic tosh.

Elon you are going to have a rude awakening when you wake up to the fact people won’t work for wage slave pennies. Grow up you ego inflated jackass.8pyxy

"It has been raining money on fools for too long." Lulz

>more LTV kike kvetching
lol take it to leftypol fag

Worst post I’ve seen all day, doesn’t take into account millions of necessary operator jobs

>tech job
The ambiguity is an obvious sign that is some social media or gayming related non job

OPpic is edited btw. Elon said bad companies that do not net profits shod go (the ones like Tesla lol)