FEDS GROOM SHOOTERS [FGS] #3: SocialSentinel & Navigate360. Target Identified

Authorities investigating if retired federal agent knew of Buffalo mass shooting plans in advance -
buffalonews.com/news/local/authorities-investigating-if-retired-federal-agent-knew-of-buffalo-mass-shooting-plans-in-advance/article_bd408f18-dd39-11ec-be53-df8fdd095d6f.html

Do you remember the spammer back in the day on /pol that would spam "pols hidden discord server?
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/"hidden discord"/filter/text/

Same reporter on the scene in 2018 and 2022.
youtube.com/watch?v=I_PvZMORlww
youtube.com/watch?v=KLHqRdl43mY

‘Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey’ Director Teases Slasher Film Plot: ‘Pooh and Piglet Go on a Rampage’
variety.com/2022/film/news/winnie-the-pooh-blood-and-honey-director-1235278405/>Dragon

Chilling images show students at Salvador Ramos’ HS pretending to be dead during active-shooter drill
nypost.com/2022/05/25/texas-shooting-salvador-ramos-hs-held-active-shooter-drill-weeks-before-massacre/

Did you see this? Horrible ! 4 kids. He went to a memorial for his wife who was a teacher at that school, then died of a heart attack. So sad ! Unbelievable
twitter.com/gregkellyusa/status/1529933526577070081

2018 planned Uvalde School shooting
youtu.be/I_PvZMORlww

Attached: ramos.png (1543x1458, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aeroscouting/status/1529170703739547649
web.archive.org/web/20220527152106/https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N338AM/history/20220524/1639Z/KERV/KUVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Qoomers please fuck off to some other thread.

can you explain the Alice, yellow brick road stuff to me like I am a retard boomer who got lost here on the way to facebook?

Attached: 1524429795743.jpg (630x630, 159.21K)

Why was a medical helicopter already en route to Uvalde before the shooting to pick up kids that haven't been shot yet? It departed for Uvalde at 11:10am CDT and landed 5 minutes down the road from Robb Elementary

The shooting did not begin until 11:30am CDT.

The first 911 call related to either the grandmother or school shooting was not until at least 11:20am or 11:30am according to multiple reports.

Attached: n338am.png (1234x781, 126.29K)

It's just fedspam designed to drown out actual information.

well the dude on the radio at first thought it was cartel related in his speculation as alot of border patrol and police kids go to that school, i was laughing cause he was like well the cartels are about to get wrecked

my last post from the last thread

Meds now

Attached: 66A4064A-E428-46CD-B7E7-88947AEC1DCC.png (512x497, 258.07K)

random twitard was tracking this particular medical evac helicopter after the shooting

twitter.com/aeroscouting/status/1529170703739547649

Attached: n338am...png (600x1044, 681.02K)

Lead, now.

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (225x225, 8.66K)

its just like the secret society gnostic shit they larp as. just cryptic info that is not actually useful (FOR YOU).

archive link of that helicopter's flight and its flight history

web.archive.org/web/20220527152106/https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N338AM/history/20220524/1639Z/KERV/KUVA

Op, care to explain wtf is happening in your picrel? I'm pretty open minded, but I'm getting David Icke forum c.2007 schizo post vibes here. Pls spoonfeed what you're trying to say.

FUCK OFF NU/POL/ FAGGOTS
WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE GENERALS SHITTING UP THE BOARD
GO LARP AS LE EPIC DETECTIVES IN YOUR GAY DISCORDS
KILL YOURSELVES

Kill yourself faggot nigger

bot or pasta , saw this in the last one.
captcha JW VRY

check the last bread
>

instead of grooming shooters we shoot groomers.

SUCK THIS BOT DICK
DIE NEWFAG

yah the pic is absolute indecipherable schizobabble. What the fuck is the berserk symbol doing there? Otherwise the links are talking about real things.

WELL GET ORIGINAL FAGGOT. DONT JUST COPY PASTE IF YOU REALLY CARE!!!!! WHY DONT I SEE YOU IN RACEBAITING AND SLIDE THREADS WITH THE SAME ATTITUDE?

Attached: Yellow brick road.png (2476x2976, 2.77M)

Fake and gay.

I'M THE GOD OF THIS BOARD
BEND THE KNEE
YOU ARE AN IRRELEVANT TRIPFAG

This. literally random schizo links.

We already knew about the AI programs. How does this help? What does Alice have to do with wizard of oz, alice is a completely different story. Why doesnt this fool every tell anything concrete? Other anonymous posters do to great effect.

So you are a fed, rodger

HAHA MY BANK WOULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE
CRY FOR ME
THIS GENERAL WILL DIE WITHIN 2-3 DAYS NU/POL/ FAGGOT

Yah we know you don't kill babies for free you absolute wreck of a human being.

caps lock key broken or just a blind boomer?

>WILL DIE WITHIN 2-3 DAYS NU/POL/ FAGGOT
Not now, I'll make it last a year just to spite you, glownigger

>What does Alice have to do with wizard of oz, alice is a completely different story. Why doesnt this fool every tell anything concrete? Other anonymous posters do to great effect.
ALICE IS THE PROGRAM THAT TRACKS "SCHOOL SHOOTERS"
ALICE IS ALSO THE PROGRAM FROM UMBRELLA CORP WHICH Q POSTED ABOUT (LOOKING FOR DROP NOW)
RED SKULL KEYED US IN ON THE ARREST IN 2018
RED SKULL CALLED OUT YELLOW BRICK ROAD
Q CALLED OUT YELLOW BRICK ROAD
KIDS FROM UVALDE IN PLAY ABOUT WIZARD OF OZ
KIDS FROM UVALDE YELLOW BRICK ROAD DANCE
RED SKULL LINKED TO 4PLEBS POST PROFIT$$$$
Q MADE 2 POSTS THAT HAVE $$$$
ONE OF THEM FEATURES YELLOW BRICK ROARD AND IS 100% ABOUT SCHOOL SHOOTERS
UVALDE, IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, JUST HAD A SCHOOL SHOOTING.

SHOULD I SPELL IT OUT FURTHER?

Attached: Yellow brick road.png (2476x2976, 2.94M)

same pic user

Psyops are gay
(You) are a loser
Go outside and touch some grass

Holy shit nigger, nice psyop ooo look Im crazy I believe in this Im insane my ramblings make no sense ooo look it if you think the feds groomed him you're this crazy too!