People claim to hate the police, yet they call the cops when shit hits the fan. How curious

People claim to hate the police, yet they call the cops when shit hits the fan. How curious.

Attached: s9l8gvmjzcl41.jpg (1125x1125, 315.48K)

Most fags aren't prepared in one way or another to deal with lawlessness themselves. More people should take the stance of looking out for themselves.

> they call the cops when shit hits the fan.
It worked well in Uvalde

All lawmakers are bastards

>call the cops
I call my gun, which sleeps next to my bed.

>call cops over criminal breaking in
>get arrested for racism
Wow thank you officer, I'll definitely be doing that instead of just killing them and disposing of the body

well women and children do need the police because of the way society is structured nowadays where they aren't always around familiar men.

The only way to get around the cops is to take control of our own communities which is what they are afraid of

Bootlickers get the rope.

Do you take the law into your own hands ?

i thought it stood for All Cops Are Bad if it's All Cops Are Bastards i think that is a touch too mean

Propaganda slogans don't actually mean anything. They're just fashion statements. I'll never forget the screams of people in CHAZ/CHOP as they were beaten, robbed, and murdered on live streams. "I'm an anarchist! Fuck 12! All cops ar-HELP! HELP! CALL THE POLICE!! HELP ME!".

Attached: 1622234811870.png (560x903, 347.03K)

>retards are willing to go back on their morals if it benefits them
Wow, that's crazy.

Just grab your shotgun and hop in the truck. No protests because can't sue the police. SMFH

The police are dogs for the state.
All I need is a gun and someone to trespass on my property

All
Criminals
Are
Black

ACAB is stupid because it's vague. What does it mean? All cops are meanie heads and hurt your feelings?

It’s ironic that I’m a cop, have a great relationship with my parents, my family, and the community, yet, the people that spout ACAB and write it on signs, are actual bastards with broken families…really makes you think.

Attached: C4D53B36-C887-46F0-BAC1-F0B6F999E037.jpg (1080x762, 199.81K)

Good. The weak deserve to be culled. Me and my gun-loving boomer neighbor will thrive when this country inevitably plunges into anarchy. We will rule over all the no-gunz faggots and we’ll engage in honorable warfare with the niggers. I can’t wait to be the khan of my local neighborhood. Dear God, imagine all the prime pussy I will get.

You kinda have to sometimes. I had a crazy ex gf randomly show up at my door in the middle of a psychotic episode, and I had to call the cops to haul her ass away.

Alexandria
Cortez
Ass
Brap

January sixth: there was no violence, except the cop that shot a peaceful protestor.