Is the right finally redpilled on cops now? Or is gonna take another 10 years like it did with the "War on Terror?"

Is the right finally redpilled on cops now? Or is gonna take another 10 years like it did with the "War on Terror?"

Attached: 1645372208009.jpg (978x726, 115.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought this ended months ago

Dunna about the right but every anti globalist has been redpilled on the Pig Question for a long time.
Rightoids arent enough a homogenous group to generalize them like that

youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE

Attached: 1644639147743.jpg (800x913, 93.29K)

I don’t know how you couldn’t be redpilled after Dorner

Attached: 1643497348536.jpg (529x512, 13.63K)

Cops are the enforcers of the shitty corrupt government running this economic zone. Fuck em.

I like when cops kill niggers

Here they actually take money from gangs to turn a blind eye, it’s beyond parody that conservatives here defend them

My grandma said that spics are retarded after their incompetence

I fucking hate cops now, yeah

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Lol, play stupid games...

Attached: il_794xN.2042022914_pkx0.jpg (794x574, 123.64K)

>I don’t know how you couldn’t be redpilled after Dorner
you could say the same about any current event that has happened within the past thirty years. npcs will be npcs

Attached: 123.jpg (485x578, 120.49K)

>, it’s beyond parody that conservatives here defend them
Tards on either side of this can't distinguish between the concept, and those employed in the concepts current implementation

>TeH RiGhT

Attached: 6a00d8341c464853ef017c329757c3970b-500wi.jpg (500x501, 72.37K)

Interesting take. This accelerated my opinion on LEO’s and the authorities in general. His manifesto was based af.

any ''support the blue'' people are mostly centrists who are unaware that the cops are nothing but the enforcement wing of the very people who have destroyed the west.
agreed.

I am kinda getting there but it's funny when they shoot antifa with bean bags.

Attached: beanbag.webm (608x1080, 2M)

never happening. they will love cops and jews until the end

Kek

I doubt it. Cognitive disonance comes easily to people.
In the same way that one second for the left ACAB and the government is "literally" fascist, but the very next second everyone needs to give up their guns and rely on the police and the government to protect them.

This. Until the momen a cop's boot crashes into a conservaC-U-C-K's balls, he will fellate Israel, ZOG, and mutter the mantra "I'm not racist. I'm not racist."

remember, they shoot ALL dissenters.

It is funny in a way, but what justification do they have for unleashing the almost unlimited power of the state on some faggot that presents no immediate threat to anyone?

Its because of the BLM riots. People were never pro cop they were just anti blm and anti black, when in reality the right should've supported blm with their endeavor and then coopted the movement at the right time. Ive been saying this for 5 years, or longer at this point.

The justification is: who will stop them?

they threaten the system.

Nobody serious supports a blanket weapons ban. Just ban them from schitzos. Righties don't like it because they're the schitzos.

>Righties don't like it because they're the schitzos.
>t. Thinks cutting off his dick makes him a girl

That makes it possible. It doesn't justify it.
So does having agents of the state abusing people for no discernible reason on camera.

Support your police. Blue lives matter. We can't let this board get overrun by antifa and leftists

His only victims were his lawyer and his 15yr old daughter, then some small town cops. He talked a big game but in the end was just an impulsive nigger who didn't know where to shoot. Retards.